Hours later, we reached the islands.

It had a lot of people. It's quite surprising how there can be still tourists around despite the classes going on in different places. Kayleigh and I then picked up our things and went out of the car going to the reception area by the shore. A woman then welcomed us.

"Hola Kayleigh." She said as she enveloped Kayleigh in a hug.

"Mrs. Diego."

"Oh, I've missed you chica." She then let go of her then looked at her, "Look at you. You've grown."

"And you've become more beautiful Mrs. Diego." Kayleigh said, causing Mrs. Diego to flutter, "By the way, this is Sebastian Walters." She then motioned to me, "Sebastian, this is Mrs. Diego, the manager of the islands."

"So this is the one you've been telling me about?" Mrs. Diego asked.

"Yes." She smiled.

Moments later, Mrs. Diego called her husband and asked him to be in charge of the islands. She then took us to the islands and we had island hopping. Afterwards, we went to our hotel suite. It's actually a big one, a big suite with two separate rooms and one bathroom.

Late night came, I couldn't sleep. I decided to go to the seashore to get some air. I sat in the sand, looking at the sea when...

"For someone being patient, you're actually impressive."

I then turned to see Mrs. Diego. I smiled, "Uh, thank you."

She then sat on the sand beside me, "You know, Kayleigh's so... unpredictable, you know. I couldn't... I couldn't read her almost every time. I would never understand her." She laughed, "Even during her youth."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah." She sighed, "Years ago when she told me about her Suicide List. I wanted to stop her, but she just keeps surprising me on her next moves or motives. So, it's quite impossible to stop her."

"How come you know her?" I asked.

"Well, before I married the owner of the islands, I was once a maid. I served the Barrows for years. And well, I took care of Kayleigh when she was a kid. You see, she's the least favorite of everyone in the family. That's why Stella and I give her a lot of love."

"No wonder she's close to you."

"Kayleigh's like a daughter to me Sebastian. Even if I can't read her mind, she's still like a child to me." She then held my hand, "That's why I thank you Sebastian, for being patient with her."

"No problem really."

"Do me a favor though."

"Yeah?"

"Don't let her kill herself. Give her a reason not to."