Day 1

Aphmau's P.O.V

Dear dairy,

Aaron suggested that i start writing in a journal so I wouldn't go insane and freak out over this whole quarantine thing. I guess this is okay. I don't like the thought of being in the house with everyone. And when I say everyone, I mean EVERYONE. Dante, Aaron, Kawaii~Chan, Katelyn, Nicole, Garroth, Laurance, Travis, Lucinda, Emmalyn, Michi, Reese and anyone else that i probably forgot to mention. Don't get me wrong, they're my friends and I love them to death, but staying in a house with them for whoever knows how long. This is will be torture. Not to mention, this is meant to be a 3 bedroom house, not 14 person house. We still don't know how it'll work, but we can figure that out later i guess. That's it for today.

~Aphmau

I close the notebook as I hear knocking on my door. I slipped the notebook into my desk cabinet and went to answer the door. " Oh Katelyn! What's wrong?" I ask. Her face was red with probably anger. I guess i was correct because she started yelled.

"APHMAU I CAN'T STAND BEING IN THE HOUSE WITH THESE PEOPLE ANYMORE!" She screamed. I raise an eyebrow.

"Why? What happened?" I ask.

"Garroth, Travis, and Laurance decided it was the best idea to put hair dye in my shampoo bottle. Aaron and Nicole had to stop me from murdering all of them! They better sleep with one eye open tonight!" She hissed in anger. I chuckle little. She glared at me. "What's so funny?" She yelled. I pointed to her hair.

"Your hair is red." I said, trying to hold back a laugh. She rolled her eyes.

"I know that- ugh, just make sure they stay out of my room and out of my sight. It's bad enough i have to stay inside, but know I have to stay inside with almost our whole street in here." Katelyn said walking away from my room door. I started laughing closing my door once again. I checked my phone and sat on my bed. There's nothing to do so I just fell asleep.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Garroth's P.O.V

I sat next to Laurance on the couch as everyone except for Aph and Katelyn watched Hell's Kitchen. I have to admit, Gordon Ramsay is probably the best person ever to exist. Speaking of Aphmau, where is she? I Excused myself and walked upstairs to see where she was. I knocked on her door, but no answer. Being the nosey person I am, I walked in. She was asleep peacefully on her bed, her phone on her chest. I giggled softly and took her phone, it was on 15% so i decided to put it on the charger. I smile at her and softly kiss her cheek. I walked out her room and bump into Laurance. "Oh my Irene Laurance! You scared me. You shouldn't do that y'know." I say. Laurance laughed.

"I'm sorry... What were you doing in Aphmau's room?" He asked curiously. I shook my head.

"Nothing much. I was just checking on her and turns out she was asleep. So i decided to put her phone on the charger." I explained. Laurance nodded. There was an awkward silence between us. That was until he asked me probably the hardest question to answer.

"Hey, Garroth? Do you still like Aphmau?" He asked. I froze, after the Christmas party and the mistletoe incident, I haven't really felt the same way about her as i did in the past. I mean she's with Aaron now so, It'll be weird to still have feelings for her, right? Not knowing how to answer I just shrugged.

"I dunno actually. I mean, I haven't really felt that way about her ever since that Christmas party." I swear I could've heard Laurance cheer to himself. "Why do you ask?" I asked. He blushed a little.

"O-oh, no reason!" He said. "We should really get back to the others now." He said. I nodded and we headed downstairs to the living room to continue watching Hell's Kitchen.