Day 3

Aphmau's P.O.V

Dear Dairy,

It's day 3 of quarantine and nothing knew was happening... except for the fact that Katelyn and Laurance are dating and Emmalyn and Travis are getting closer together. Hmm.. I wonder if they're dating, I'll have to ask. Anyways, I'm gonna have a small hangout session with everyone. I've been hanging with only Aaron lately and I feel bad. So everyone is gonna hang out with each other and play games and eat food! I'll have KC help decide games and food. But that'll be later on this week. Maybe Friday... two days of planning! Well, that's it.
~Aphmau

I close my notebook and go to KC's room, which is down the hall. I knock on the door and got no answer. So, I invited myself in. Emmalyn and Travis were in here. They didn't hear the door I'm guessing because they were asleep. Travis was on Emmalyn's lap asleep and Emmalyn had her head resting on her own shoulder. 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞! I giggled and closed the door. Behind me was Garroth. "GAH! Oh.. Garroth it's you. You scared me!" I said. Garroth blushed.

"Oh, I'm sorry. But, have you seen Laurance? I need to talk to him." He asked. I shook my head.

"Nah... but have you seen Kawaii~Chan?" I asked him. He nodded.

"She's outside with Katelyn." He said.

"Thank you. And if find Laurance, I'll send him to you." I said. Garroth thanked me and went to find in upstairs. I went downstairs and out the back door to see Katelyn and KC talking. "Hey KC! Can I talk to you for a sec?" I ask politely. She nodded and excused herself from Katelyn. She stood in front of me.

"Yeah, Aphmau~senpai?"

"So, on Friday I was planning on having hang out with each other. All of together. Because It seems like everyone is getting bored so keeping each other company might be the best idea!" I said. KC's face lit up.

"That's an amazing idea, Aphmau~senpai! Katelyn was just telling me how much she wants to spend time with Travis! Maybe we could play more of a romantic chance game? Like spin the bottle or 7 minutes in heaven?" She said. I almost ignored her last sentence and focused on one particular sentence. Why would Katelyn wanna spend time with Travis? Doesn't she have a boyfriend? Maybe she just wants to hang out with him as friends. I pondered for a second before agreeing.

"That's perfect! Thank you for helping!" I said walking back inside, closing the door behind me. I immediately found Laurance. "Hey, Laurance did Garroth find you? He needed to talk to you." I said. Laurance shook his head.

"No... did you tell you why?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No, sorry." Laurance sighed.

"It's fine. I might know why. I'll go look for him. Thanks you letting me know." He said walking to find Garroth. I continued to walk to the living room. Aaron and Gene were talking with each other. It was over something on the TV. I walked over to them and look at what they were watching. Food Wars, hm. They still haven't noticed me so I just slipped into Aaron's lap resting my head against his chest. I saw Aaron smile a little, but continued to talk.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Garroth's P.O.V

I pace around basement. My plan was in motion. I convinced the girls to let my in on their groupchat. All the girls are in it. From Aphmau, to Michi. I saw the previous messages on the chat. Katelyn was kissing Travis behind Laurance's back. Katelyn was cheating on my best friend. For what? Some pervert? I felt angry tears rise up. My grip on my phone tightened. "Garroth? I heard from Aphmau that you needed to talk to me. Is everything okay?" Laurance asked. I turned around.

"Do...did you know?" I asked him. He tilted his head.

"Know? Know about what?" He asked.

"Know about this..." I gave him the phone, the text messages from the beginning.