Day 2

Day 2

Katelyn's P.O.V

I walk down to the kitchen, smelling food. I see Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau cooking. I walk up behind them and peer over their shoulders. "Hm, pancakes and omelets eh?" The two jumped and turned to face me.

"Katelyn~sama? You scared me!" Kawaii~Chan said. Aphmau nodded in agreement.

"Yeah! You shouldn't do that when I'm the one holding the knife here." She said, holding the knife up in defense. I throw my hands up in defense.

"Okay, okay i get it." I said. Aphmau giggled and continued to cut up some vegetables for the omelet.

"Katelyn~sama, do you wanna help us make breakfast? You can start cutting up the fruits and setting up the table for everyone." Kawaii~Chan asked. I nodded and grabbed a knife.  "That knife isn't used to cut fruit. That's a steak knife. Here, use this one." Aphmau offered giving me a more smooth knife. I thanked her and started cutting some apples. After some time, we finished making breakfast and finished setting the table.

"Hello ladieeessss~" Someone greeted. I turned my head to see the white haired boy known as Travis, standing in the doorway of the dining room. I rolled my eyes. He walked up behind and wrapped his hands around my waist. "Oh c'mon Katelyn~ You love me." He whispered. In return, I smacked him upside his head.

"What the hell is your problem, Travis?" I yelled, probably waking the people who were still asleep. Travis chuckled as he held his face.

"Awh, I see you aren't in the mood for this right now. But anyways, I'm just here for the food!" He said.

"Don't eat any, we still need to get the others. Speaking of that, I really should wake up the others. If they're not already awake." I said pushing past him. Travis followed behind.

"I'll help if you want." He offered. I shook my head.

"I'll be fine, but thank you for offering." I said going downstairs. I could hear him calling after after me but I ignored him. I walked to where some of the boys were sleeping. I walked to the back and saw them. All of them were still asleep and I saw the cutest thing ever. Garroth and Laurance cuddling with each other. I smiled and took a picture of them with my phone. "I should wake them up now." I whispered to myself. I sighed before screaming: "WAKE UP NERDS BREAKFAST IS DONE!" All boys (which included Garroth, Laurance, Dante, Zane, Gene, and Vlyad) woke up in a panic. Garroth and Laurance were bright red seperating immediately before anyone could realize what was happening. The men groaned.

"Did you have to yell?" Laurance asked, rubbing his eyes. I nodded in response.

"How else was I gonna wake you up?" The men stared at me weirdly.

"Well, I dunno... maybe like a nORMAL HUMAN BEING?!" Zane yelled. I shrugged.

"Oh welll." I said. "Just come up, we're hungry and Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan insist that we eat with everyone." I said walking back upstairs. I went upstairs to my room to brush my hair up into a decent ponytail. After I went downstairs to see i was the last one at the table.

"Ugh, finally you're here." Gene said. I rolled my eyes and took a seat next to the only seat left, in-between Nicole and Travis. Food was already on my plate, untouched. Thank Irene. We started to eat silently before we heard laughing. We turned to face who was laughing and it happened to be Zane and Vlyad. Garroth was bright red and Laurance didn't make eye contact with anyone, he just looked down at the food on his plate.

"What's so funny? Aaron asked. Zane took a breath before speaking.

"Vylad and I were just joking around about what happened last night between Laurance and Garroth." Zane explained. Vlyad nodded.