Day 12

Aphmau's P.O.V

Dear Dairy,

So... Aaron cheated on me. With Michi... I guess some people never change. It hurts a lot. I never thought that he would do such a thing to me. He said he loved me multiple times. I really can't believe that he'd do this. I guess Emmalyn was right....
Emmalyn...
The girl who tried to break apart almost every relationship in this house.
I'm starting to wonder if Aaron really did mean to kiss Michi. Maybe I should've listened to their side of the story instead of just yelling at them. I really am a bad friend. Can't even trust them enough to even think about what really happened.
Emmalyn
She probably did this.
Not probably
She DID do this.

-Aph

I close my notebook and laid it on my bed. "I'm so dumb! Emmalyn probably did this! Ugh!" I quickly went out of the room and went to find Michi or Aaron... Just to apologize.

In my frenzy of trying to find the pair, I bump into Vylad. He quickly turns around and sighs. "Aphmau! The person I wanted to see. I just finished talking to Aaron about what happened yesterday and he said that Emmalyn had Lucinda make her a potion of kissing, I know, weird. Anyways, she gave the potion to Michi and Aaron just in time to see them before it wore off. He said that you didn't listen to him long enough to let him explain." Vylad explained. I felt my face get red with anger.

"That bitch! I knew she would do something like this." I growl.

"Woah, calm down Aph. If you wanna talk to Aaron he's in the basement." He said. I thank him and walk down to the basement. I find him, scrolling on his phone. He looked really upset. Heck, I would be too if someone broke up with me because of a misunderstanding.

"Aaron." I call out, gaining the male's attention. He jumped up and gave me a hug.

"Aph, I'm so sorry. I-"

I cut him off. "Aaron, Vylad told me everything. I forgive you. I was right when I said you can't trust the quiet ones." I chuckled. Aaron let go of me and smiled.

"Does that mean we're back together?" He asked. I frowned a little.

"I don't want to risk this happening again. Maybe we could be friends with benefits." I say. This time it was Aaron's turn to frown.

"If that means I can still give you kisses, then I guess I'll be okay with that." Aaron says, kinda pouting. I give him a kiss on the cheek and smile at the pouting grown man.

"Of course." I say. Then I heard clapping coming from behind us. We turn to see Emmalyn clapping slowly with a devilish look on her face.

"Awh, how cute. The two birdies got back together. Just to let you know, I have friends coming over in a bit. They're coming to help me with a project I have." Emmalyn says. I heard Aaron start to growl. I cross my arms and eye Emmalyn down.

"The only time you get to see your friends, are over Zoom meetings. You're not bringing people inside my house with all this crap going on." I hiss.

"Too late, Aphmau. They should be here in five minutes. Anyways, have a nice day." Emmalyn says, walking upstairs.

"That girl is gonna get kicked out of my damn house, then she'll have to fend for herself because I can't deal with her shit!" I yell. Aaron pulled me into another hug.

"Calm down, Aphie. We'll deal with her." Aaron says. I sigh and give into the hug.

"Heck yeah we are."
£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
Emmalyn's P.O.V

I heard a knock om the front door, so I went to open it. There stood Lillian and Ivy.
"Hey, Emma!  Can we come in?" Ivy says. I nod and pull the pair inside. I drag them to KC's room and lock the door behind me.

"What do you want Em?" Lillian asks rather harshly.

"I need help breaking a couple apart." I say, catching the attention of the pink haired girl.

"Which one?"  Ivy asks.

"The f*ggots. Those two were best friends before they started dating so it'll be harder to get them to lose trust in each other. And maybe you'll be able to date Garroth, Ivy." I say. Ivy's eyes lit up with excitement.

"THAT'S THE BEST IDEA EVER! Oh, can't you imagine us together. Ivy Ro'meave. What a beautiful name." Ivy fantasies. Lillian gagged and turned away.

"That's a horrible name." Lillian says. "But, I'll be willing to help separate the two." Lillian finishes.

I smirk. "This'll be amazing. What a wonderful day." I say.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sorry for the short chapter, it's 12 o'clock and I'm hella tired.