Day 5 pt 3

(⚠Trigger warning⚠)
Aphmau's P.O.V

We heard a loud bang from outside. We all stared at each other in concern. None of us said anything, mostly because we were too scared to say anything. Another bang was heard and we flinched. "What in the nether is happening?" Katelyn mumbled. In all honesty, none of us knew. It's weird, did someone have a gun? I thought everyone was inside the house. Out of all the times we were out, we saw the whole neighborhood empty of people outside, which is something new.

Soon, the door handle started moving and we ran downstairs to the basement. At this point, KC was crying. Garroth was holding tightly to Laurance. I was squeezing Aaron's hand so tightly that it was turning white. Katelyn, Lucinda, and Nicole were in the corner talking quietly to each other. The others were just silently panicking. We heard footsteps above us which caused us to stop what were doing. KC covered her mouth to muffle her cries. Lucinda used her witchcraft to lock the door and made a barrier around the basement. More footsteps were heard and voices were now starting to get louder. I'm guessing they approached the door but couldn't open it.

"It looks like they locked the door." A female voice said. The rest was muffled of a while before banging was heard. We were pressed up against each other basically praying that we wouldn't be found. Soon, we heard tumbling from the stairs.

"Dangit Ivy!" A female yelled.

"Sorry, Sasha! You said to unlock the door and I did!" Ivy argued. We looked around and groaned. Even Michi, though Michi was a huge butthole she changed over time and moved in with Gene.

"We were scared.... of two dumasses?" Katelyn said. Lucinda removed the barrier and we all walked to the stairs to see Sasha and Ivy arguing. I clear my throat and the two looked at us and started making up excuses.

"This isn't proper social distancing, girls." Garroth said.

"Oh Garrath! I'm so glad your here, come on and join us!" Ivy said grabbing Garroth's hand. Laurance growled and Garroth looked uncomfortable.

"Could you.... let go of my boyfriend?" Laurance said. The two girls looked at Laurance, then at Garroth, then back at Laurance.

"Boyfriend? I didn't know the two hotties were f*ggots." (It hurt to type this) Sasha said. I could see the look in Laurance and Garroth's eyes. They were angry, but mostly sad.

"That's disgusting!" Ivy said, with a disgusted face. "That is disgraceful. Your parents are probably disgusted in you guys." (It hurt to type this.) And that was the final straw. Garroth was in tears and I swear I never seen Vylad and Zane scream so loud, until then. I've never seen Vylad so angry in my whole life. The rest of us were comforting the poor couple. Ivy and Sasha were soon driven away by Garroth's younger brothers who were steaming with anger.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Vylad's P.O.V

I was pissed. Whoever the fuck thought it was okay to call my brother and his boyfriend a fucking f*aggot needs to burn in the nether. I turned to see my brother sobbing loudly into Dante's shoulder. I turn to see Laurance who was just looking at his hands. His face was red, but not yet in tears.

We walked up to Garroth who just stared at us. His eyes were red, and tear stains on his cheeks. Zane held out his arms and Garroth gave him a hug. I walked up to Laurance, who wasn't talking to anyone. "You okay, Laurance?" I ask. Laurance shook his head. " Wanna talk?" I asked. Laurance took a shaky breath before nodding.

"I just... I never thought I'd hear those words. I thought I would be able to handle it. But hearing it... I- I don't know what to do. Garroth is crying and I'm not even there trying to comfort him."  Laurance said. I sighed and patted his back.

"Laurance, look. I get it, you want to protect my older brother from the harsh word of the world. But you got to understand, no one is going to be prepared for what someone is gonna say. The world is a horrible place and absolutely no one knows what one person is going to say. And don't worry about not comforting my brother. I think someone needs to comfort you right now. And that's what I'm here to do. I'll stay with you until Garroth comes and kicks me out." I hear him chuckle a little. I smile in response. We sit and talk you awhile before Aphmau yells.

"WE'RE SLEEPING DOWN HERE TONIGHT, WE'RE HAVING A SLEEPOVER." We nodded in agreement. We sat there and talked to each other about quarantine. I turn to see Garroth asleep on Laurance's shoulder. I smile and turn to Zane who was smiling at the two as well. We made eye contact and started laughing to ourselves.

"GAH! GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!" Nicole hissed. We turn to see Dante holding a picture of a scary spider to Nicole's face. We all laugh as Nicole swats at her boyfriend's hand. I feel like tonight, was gonna be alright.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
A/N:
Okay this is also short. But it's 10 o'clock and I'm low on ideas. You could say i have a small writer's block and I wouldn't disagree. So, yeah.
Anyways stay safe, stay inside, and remember...

WASH YOUR HANDS!