Day 10

Aphmau's P.O.V

Dear Diary,

I
messed
up
I'm such a horrible friend! I messed my best friend's relationship with the man he liked! And I can't tell him or he'll be mad at me and hate me forever! AND SO WILL TRAVIS! Now, Garroth and Laurance's relationship will get ruined because I was selfish. I hate myself
i hate myself
i hate myself
i hate myself
i hate myself
i hate myself
i hate myself
i hate myself
i hate myself
i hate myself
i hate myself
i hate myself
I̶ h̶a̶t̶e̶ m̶y̶s̶e̶l̶f̶

I threw my notebook at the wall and sobbed. I really fricked up this time. I cant be forgiven for this. I turned on my phone and went on Instaspam to see a picture of Travis and Zane, smiling. It was recent... they forgave each other. Travis was kissing Zane's cheek with the caption:

"He's officially mine ❤❤"

That made me smile a little. I turn off my phone and lay down om my bed just letting my thoughts wonder around in my head. My mind wondered to Emmalyn. The person I trusted, now wants to see the cutest couple suffer. And it's all my fault. I started this... and I have no idea on how to fix it.

I really am a idiot aren't I?

Maybe she won't go through with it... and maybe she'll leave them alone. "I really need to stop thinking." I mumble to myself. I slowly drift off to sleep, taking a break from thinking. _:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_:_

Garroth's P.O.V

I was on the couch on my phone doing absolutely nothing when Emmalyn came up to me with a semi-evil grin on her face. I decided to ignore her and continue to do random things on phone. She sat next to me and tapped my shoulder. I turned to her with a questioning glare.

"Heyy Gar, Laurance wanted to tell you that he's dating Katelyn again." She says. I shook my head and chuckled a little.

"I highly doubt that. After what Katelyn did to him,he swore he will never date her again."  I say, going back on my phone. She froze and shook her head.

"How do you know that?" She asked, harshly.

"Because he's my boyfriend? We tell each other these things." I say, like it's obvious...which it was.

"Well maybe he lied to you." Emmalyn said pulling out her phone.

"He would never." I say, still on my phone.

"Are you sure about that? Because last time I checked, he left for the store 20 minutes ago and he still hasn't come back. I know the lines are long there but, shouldn't he be back?" She asked. This time, I looked up at her. She had a serious and a worried look on her face.

"He actually left five minutes ago. Look, I don't know what you're trying to do Emmalyn, but whatever it is,it's clearly not working. Now would you please leave me alone?" I say, way more harshly than I wanted. She seemed taken back from my statement and she stood up from the couch.

"Fine. But I'd keep an eye on him if I were you." She said walking away. I roll my eyes and go on Instaspam. I see a new post from Laurance and look at it. I immediately like it, but something catches my eye. It looked like he was with a girl. I shake my head in disbelief as the front door opened. I turn to see Laurance hold bags in both of his hands.

"Oh, hey Gar! Could you help me with the bags?" He asked. I nod and grab a few bags from him and placing them on the kitchen counter. I look at him, and see nothing out of the ordinary. Maybe, Emmalyn was just pulling on my leg.

"Are you okay, Garroth? You seem, worried. I don't even know if that's the right word." He says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I nod and wave him off. "Yeah, I'm fine! Emmalyn just said something and it's been on my mind." I say.

"What was is?" He asked putting stuff away.

"She said that you were with Katelyn again and. she told me to keep an eye on you."  He froze and turned to me.

"And you believed her?" Laurance asked in a hurt tone.

"Of course not! You told me you will never date her again and I fully believe you!" I say grabbing stuff out of the bags.

"Good because I would never cheat on you."  He said walking up to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me, which I gladly accepted. We were interrupted by a cough, we turned around to see Dante, who faked gagged.

"Get a room you two."  He said taking a tub of ice cream and a spoon.

"You act like you and Nicole never done anything before." Laurance said. Dante blushed and threw the lid on the table.

"That's because we haven't."  He said, defensively.

"Are you sure about that? I have blackmail I could use." Laurance said pulling out his phone from his back pocket.

"Whatever picture, video, or anything you have of me and Nicole, delete it and I won't expose you and Garroth. I have blackmail too you know." Dante said, stuffing his mouth with this chocolate ice cream. My face turned red and turned away from the arguing pair. They went back and forth for about ten minutes before Nicole called for Dante. Laurance turned back to me with a smile on his face.

"Ignore Dante, you know how he is." Laurance says in a joking manner. I giggle and walk up to him.

"No shit sherlock, we were his roommates for years." I say walking out the room. I heard Laurance scoff as I went to the basement to get my secret stash of candy from my pillow case. I see Travis and Zane spooning on Zane's bed. I snap a picture of them and went to get my Twix (aka the best candy and you can fight me on that) from my pillow. I walk back upstairs to be pinned to the wall by Gene who just smiled.

"W-what are you doing?"  I stuttered. Damnit stutter.

"I want your Twix. I know you have some. Gimme." I heard a camera snap but I ignored it.

"So, you pinned me to a wall because you wanted a chocolate bar?"  I ask. He nodded and stared at the Twix in my hand. He takes it from my hand and takes a bite. I stare at him and pouted.

"Dante, you brother stole my chocolate bar!" I whined. Gene stuck his tongue out and walked past me. I roll my eyes and see Emmalyn staring at her phone with an evil look on her face. She looked up at me and smirked walked upstairs to Aph's room. I think nothing of it and went on the couch next to Laurance.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Emmalyn's P.O.V

As soon as I took the picture of Garroth and Gene I went upstairs to Aphmau's room. I invited myself in and greeted her. "Hello Aphie Taffy!" I then saw that she was peacefully sleeping in her bed. I sighed, upset that I wasn't able to show off my accomplishments to Aphmau. So instead I just look around her room. I saw her notebook on the ground and read the first page I saw.

It was today's page. I read all the way to where she stopped. She scribbled "I hate myself" all over the page. It was almost hard to make out the beginning of the entry because of it. I hummed to myself and continued to snoop around her room. I saw a picture of her and Aaron. They looked so happy together. I saw another picture of her and everyone else, excluding me, Gene, and Michi... they were in high school at the time. What an old picture. Yet they all looked so happy with their little group of friends.

"What are you doing in here?" I masculine voice asked. I turned around to see Aaron at the door, arms crossed around his chest. I smile at him and walk towards the door.

"I was going to tell Aphmau something, but she was asleep. I'll take me leave." I say walking out of the door, leaving behind a confused Aaron.