Day 6

3rd P.O.V

  Everyone was still asleep except for Aphmau and Aaron. They were whispering so they wouldn't wake anybody up. "Garroth and Laurance are cute together."  Aphmau said. Aaron nodded in agreement.

"They are. I just feel bad." Aaron said. Aphmau raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Why do you feel bad?" She asked.

"Just because we accept them, doesn't mean everyone will. What about their parents. Garte seems like he doesn't like that stuff and nor does Hayden. Just imagine how they would react to find out that their sons are gay." Aaron says. Aphmau looked down at her hands before looking back up at Aaron with worried eyes.

"Y-you're right. What are we gonna do?" Aphmau asked. Aaron shrugged and looked at the couple.

"I don't know. There's not much we can do until they find out." Aaron says. Aphmau hugged Aaron and kissed his cheek.

"Oh...okay. But we are gonna stand by their side if things go sideways, right?" Aphmau asked. Aaron nodded and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Of course. That's what friends do. What kind of friends would we be to let them get hurt over being themselves." Aaron said. Aphmau giggled.

"We'd be horrible friends." Aph replied.

"Yes we would be. Which is why we're supporting them." Aaron said.

"Well, I might as well go make breakfast. Wanna help me?" Aphmau asked walking to the staircase. Aaron got up and walked to her and nodded.

"Sure." Aphmau smiled and went up the stairs, her boyfriend following after her.

=Time Skip=

Everyone was awake by now and they all ate breakfast. They were watching TV together and talking amongst themselves. It was peaceful unlike last night. Garroth and Laurance were okay, and cuddling together. Aphmau was on Aaron's lap. Travis and Katelyn were talking. Nicole and Dante seemed to be in deep conversation about who knows what. While the others just watched the TV.

"So, what are we doing today Aphmau~Senpai?" Kawaii~Chan asked. Aphmau turned to her.

"I don't know actually, KC. Maybe we can chill today." Aphmau said turning back to the TV.

"Maybe we could go outside and use the pool...?"  Gene suggested, obviously not liking the idea of "chilling".

"That's a great idea Gene~kun!" Kawaii~chan exclaimed. Everyone mumbled some sort of agreement.

"Okay, then. We can go do that. Now!" Aphmau said getting off of Aaron. She ran upstairs to her room to get changed. Everyone else did the same thing. After some time, they were outside. Most of the girls were in the pool just talking while some of the boys just had their feet inside.

"Laurance I swear if you push me into this pool, I will drag you in it with me." Zane threatened. Garroth, Vylad, Dante, Gene, and Travis were dying as Laurance walked closer to Zane. "Laurance, we can talk about this. You don't have to do this-!" Zane was pushed into the pool, not before dragging Laurance with him. They both fell in making a big splash. Everyone was laughing as Laurance and Zane rose up from the pool.

"Zane!" Laurance yelled. Zane just smirked as he climbed out of the pool. Laurance followed suit and sat next to Garroth who was red from laughing too much. "It isn't funny!" Laurance said. Garroth kissed his cheek and smiled.

"Of course it isn't, Laur... it's hilarious." Garroth said making everyone start laughing again. Laurance was red and dragged Garroth up from their seat. Everyone stared already knowing what was happening. Laurance picked Garroth up and tossed him into the pool. As Garroth rose to the surface everyone was laughing. Lucinda swam to Garroth as he glared at Laurance who was laughing the hardest out of all of them.

"Damn Garroth. I thought you would know that Laurance wasn't the one to mess with." She said, giggling. Garroth's glare went to Lucinda as she stuck out her tongue.

"Shut up, Lucinda." He said as he swam back to the edge of the pool. He pulled himself out and went back to his seat where his towel laid. He wrapped himself in his towel and continued to glare at his boyfriend. Laurance jumped onto a pool float and laid there. The girls went back to talking with each other and everything was calm.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Laurance yelled as a splash was heard. Everyone turned to the area where Laurance was floating and saw his pool float was flipped and a blue and red haired girl rise up to the surface. Laurance pushed his float back and climbed on it. "Who did that?!" Laurance yelled. Everyone stayed silent and Laurance mumbled some curse words under his breath. "I'm going back inside." He said grabbing his towel and walking inside.

"I'll go get him." Garroth said walking inside.

Everyone looked at each other in confusion and Katelyn and Nicole just smiled.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Garroth's P.O.V

I wondered the house to find Laurance who went inside after being pushed into the pool. I went down to the basement to see Laurance changing. I froze in place as I felt my face heat up. Laurance turned to me as he smirked. "Like whatchu see?" He said.

"I-..N-no! I mean yes. Wait-" I stuttered. Laurance laughed and put on his shirt and walked towards me.

"Calm down Garroth. I was joking." Laurance said. I chuckled and rubbed the back off my neck.

"Pfft- Yeah... I knew that!" I said as Laurance chuckled.

"Yeah right." He said as he kissed my cheek.

"I did!" I said, defensively.  Laurance sat on the ground and played on his phone. I sat there and stared at him. His hair is still wet and messy like he tried to dry it off but failed. His blue eyes stared at his phone screen. I just wanted to kiss him.

"Is there something wrong, Gar?" Laurance asked me. I realized that I'm staring at him and shake my head.

"Nothing's wrong. I'm just admiring your beauty." I say. Laurance blushed and went back on his phone. I went to him and sat on his lap and kissed his cheek.

"I love you, Laur." I say into his shoulder.

"I love you too, Gar."

(BONUS!)

Aphmau's P.O.V
I wonder what's taking Garroth so long. I walk down to the basement and see Garroth on Laurance's lap. "I'd appreciate it if you guys didn't make out in my basement." I joked. The boys looked in my direction and Garroth climbed off of Laurance. Both of them were red in the face.

"We weren't making out, Aph!" Laurance said, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, right. Anyways, I just wanted to check on you guys. But I see that you guys are more than okay." I say walking up the door.

"Remind me to never go into that basement when Laurance and Garroth are alone." I say out loud to myself.

================================

I'm back! I just wanted to take a break from writing so I could take care of myself. But I'm okay now and I'm back to writing stories again.
Anyways stay safe, stay inside, and remember

WASH YOUR HANDS