Day 7

Zane's P.O.V

I sat down on the couch at 4:30 A.M. As far as I know, I'm the only person awake. But I guess that makes sense because who else would be awake at this unholy time.

I'm up here only because I couldn't fall asleep. I tried many times, and failed. I was on my phone doing nothing but scrolling through instaspam. Everyone I follow is posting quarantine pictures of themselves having either a good time or a bad time in quarantine. I fall in neither of those categories. Being here with friends and my annoying brothers can lead to some very interesting things happening. Either which could be fun or a straight up disaster.

I check the time again, 4:57. "Damn, how did time go by so fast?" I mumble to myself. I went off of instaspam and went onto tiktok when the lights cut on. I turn around to see Kawaii~Chan standing in a onesie with her pink hair, looking like a bird's nest.

"Zane~Kun? What are you doing up?" She asked, rubbing her eyes.

I shrugged in response. "I dunno. But I could ask you the same question." I say. Kawaii~Chan forms a small smile before sitting next to me on the couch.

"But Kawaii~Chan asked you first, Zane~Kun." Kawaii Chan said, fixing her hair a little.

"I'm only up because I couldn't fall asleep. What about you, KC?" I ask.

"Same reason as you, Zane~Kun. Kawaii~Chan just wasn't tired." KC said looking at the ground. She looked back and made eye contact with me. We smile at each other before looking away. I went on my phone and continued to scroll through the hilarious tiktoks. I felt KC's eyes looking at my phone. She laid her head on my shoulder and continued to watch the tiktoks with me. My face started heating up but I ignored it and continued to watch the tiktoks.

A couple minutes pasted when the weight was gone from the couch. I turn around to see KC by the lightswitch. "You should really go to sleep, Zane. Tired isn't a good look on you." She said in a different tone. Her high-pitched voice was gone. She sounded like a normal person instead of the overly-cutesy person I'm used to hearing. Her face held a small blush as she turned away and cut the lights off. "I'm serious Zane-" She took a deep breath, she looked like she was thinking about saying something. But the look on her face shows that she decided against it. "-Goodnight Zane." She finished walking up the stairs and to her room. I turn around and check the time, '5:40 A.M'. I sigh and look back at the stairs.

"What the hell was that?" I whisper. I got up and went downstairs to the basement and went to sleep for the night.

×Time Skip×

"Zaneeeeee~ Wake uppp." A male voice said. I shifted away from that person.

"Fuck off." I mumbled into my pillow.

"Zane. Don't make me drag you." They said, more sternly.

"You're not my dad..." I hissed at them. I could basically hear the smirk that crept onto their face.

"But yet you call me daddy." They said. I immediately shot up to see the dumbass that made me blush hella hard. I turned to see Gene dying on the floor from laughter.

"G-Gene?!" I yelled. I kicked off my blankets and tossed them at him. Gene continued to laugh when Dante came down.

"Gene, we sent you downstairs 5 minutes ago what happened-" Dante cut himself off and looked at the scene that was happening in front of him. "What the hell?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said staring at Gene, who was calming down on the floor.

"Yeah, it was nothing little bro. Tell them we'll be up in a second." He said. Dante (who I could tell was getting uncomfortable) nodded and quickly went upstairs.

Gene looked at me and smiled. "I'm sorry, but you set yourself up for that one." He said standing up. He held out a hand for me and I grabbed it.

"Don't ever say that ever again." I said walking upstairs. I heard Gene mumbled something before following after me.

We sat at the table and saw Aphmau writing in her journal that Aaron said she should write in to keep her sane. Everyone was eating and Aphmau soon looked up at me. "Zane! You're finally woke up. Thanks Gene." She says and then continued to write in the journal.

"You're welcome, Aphmau. Zane wasn't that hard to wake up."  Gene said winking at me. I blushed and moved the food around on my plate.

"How did you manage to wake him up? Everytime we try, he tells us to fuck off." Garroth says. Gene looked at me and chuckled. I looked at him and shook my head.

"He just shook me awake. Nothing happened." I say quickly. Dante's eyes darted between me and his older brother.

"Are you sure?" Dante asked. "When I came down, it looked like something happened. Gene doesn't laugh the much." Dante says. The others looked at us with a questioning glare. My face heated up and I turned away from them and began to eat my friend.

"Oh, I'm sure." I said. Gene stared at me and smirked.

"Mhm. Nothing happened." He agreed. I mentally thanked him, though he couldn't hear it.  The rest of the morning went smoothly except from the occasional glances from KC, Dante, and Gene. I hated that so I went on my phone to ignore it.

"I'm bored." Travis moaned. Some people mumbled in agreement.

"Then do something. Like let's play a game." Aphmau said.

"What game, Aph?" Katelyn said.

"Umm...i dunno. What game do you guys wanna play?" Aph asked. Everyone gave a similar answer.

"I don't know." Aphmau sighed.

"Fine. How about spin the bottle?" She asked.

"No!" I yell. Gene mumbled something to Dante, who started chuckling. I glare at Gene who just smirked at me.

"Ignore, Zane. Everyone wants to play. Pass me a bottle." He says. Laurance pulled out a beer bottle out of thin air and handed to it. He chugged it and sat it in the middle of the room. Everyone sat around it waiting for someone to spin it. Gene placed his hand on the bottle and spun it.
It spun for awhile before it came to a slow stop.
It landed on....

CLifFHanGeR