Day 4

Day 4
Nicole's P.O.V

After what Garroth told me last night, I was gonna make it my mission to get the two together. But first, I need more information about Laurance. But who knows about Laurance, besides Garroth? I'll ask him some questions about him but only small questions. But I'll won't ask him love questions or he'll probably get the wrong idea. I went to look for him downstairs and saw him and Garroth talking to each other. I decided to play it off and went to find someone else. I found myself talking to Zane and Vylad.
"So... I heard that Garroth's bi.." I said. Zane and Vylad stared at me in shock.

"He told you?" Vylad asked. I nodded.

"Yeah... You any of y'all know anything about Laurance?" I asked. The boys looked at each other, then turned to me.

"Hey look, if you're trying to get Laurance and Garroth together, it's not gonna work. Just don't try, I don't want to see my brother hurt." Zane said. Vylad nodded in agreement. I sighed.

"But i want to help. I can't see my friend look so hopelessly in love." I say. Vylad sighed.

"Nicole, you don't understand how many times Garroth has been friendzoned by Laurance. Plus Laurance isn't gay. As far I as know." Vylad explained. I started to get fustrated. You would think they would want to attempt to try and help their brother, but I guess not.

"But Laurance kised him. I saw the look in his eye. He likes him back!" I said.
Zane shook his head.

"Nicole, just don't try. Don't hurt my brother." He said walking away with Vylad. I shook my head.

  "Hey Nicole! What were you, Zane, and Vylad talking about?" Garroth asked. I sighed.

"Nothing. Hey, have you seen Laurance by any chance?" I asked. Garroth nodded.

"Yeah, just finished talking to him. He said he'll be upstairs with Dante, Travis, and Aaron. Why?"

"Because-" I started.

"Nicole if you're trying to get him and I together, it's not gonna work." He said getting food. I shake my head.

"No, it's not about that. Katelyn wanted to talk to him. Apologize." Iied. Garroth nodded unconvinced.

"Right... Okay then." I pushed past him and ran upstairs. I'm guessing that they'll be in Aphmau's room. Mostly because Katelyn locked herself in her room after her and Laurance broke up. KC, Emmalyn, and Michi had been in KC's room for hours. I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?!" Someone yelled.

"Nicole!" I yelled back. I heard talking before Laurance answered the door.

"Yeah? Whatchu need?" He asked.

"I need to ask you some questions." I said. I turned on my phone to the recording app then started it.

"Yeah, shoot."

"Did you really like Katelyn?" I ask. Laurance turned red.

"I.... Not really. I actually like someone else the time I started dating her." He replied. I nodded.

"Was it a girl that you liked?" I asked afterwards. Laurance shook his head.

"N-no... Why are you asking me these questions?" He asked me, growing nervous.

"No reason.... Do you still like this person?"

"...Yeah... But I don't think he likes me anymore. I wanna tell him-" I cut him off.

"Anymore?"

"Yeah...he told me before that he liked me, but I was too nervous to say I liked him back. I didn't want to let Katelyn know that I was gay, so i rejected him. I felt so bad. I just wanted to kiss him so bad..." He whispered. I slowly nodded.

"Hm... Well that's all I needed to ask you. Thank you..." I said while stopping my recording. Laurance smiled at me and went back inside Aphmau's room. I smirked and went to find Garroth. He was talking to Aphmau. "Maybe Aph would know about this.." I thought. "Hey, Aphmau! Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked. Aphmau nodded and excused herself from Garroth. Garroth looked at me suspiciously.

"What's up, Nicole?"

"Did Garroth ever tell you who he liked?" I ask.

"Yeah.. Everyone knows, even Laurance himself-" She quickly covered her mouth. "I said too much." She said.I Iooked at her in curiousity.

"What do you mean?" I asked. She shook her head violently.

"Nothing! Forget I said anything." She said. I sighed.

"Tell me or I won't buy you cupcakes." She narrowed her eyes at me.

"You wouldn't dare..." She said quietly. I nodded.

"Oh, I will...So tell me what happened between Garroth and Laurance now!" I say. Aph threw her hands up in defense.

" F-fine! A little while ago, Garroth told Laurance that he liked him and Laurance was dating Katelyn so he rejected him. Garroth was heartbroken but still had feelings for him. To this day." Aphmau said. I slowly nodded.

"Thank you for that information, Aphmau. I'll but you 3 cases of cupcakes for that." I said. Aphmau smiled and went back to talking with Garroth. "Now we wait..." I say to myself.

:Time Skippy:

We all sat around the table, eating our dinner and talking amongst each other. I took this chance to airdrop Laurance and I's conversation to him. A quiet ding came from Garroth's phone. He excused himself from the table to listen to it. I talked to Katelyn and Lucinda for awhile when Garroth sent me a text.

𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡^-^: 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐍𝐎𝐖
𝐌𝐞: 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?
𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡^-^: 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐄!
𝐌𝐞: 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐦𝐰
I put away my phone and excused myself from the kitchen. I walked into the living room where Garroth sat on the couch, tears almost falling down his face.

"Don't play with my fucking emotions Nicole." He hissed. I looked at him in confusion.

"What?" I ask.

"I should've never said anything to you." He said angrily.
"I was trying to help you, Garroth." I say calmly.

"I didn't want this." He said.

"I'd thought you'd be happy to realize your crush likes you back." I snapped. Garroth stared at his phone and started to cry.

"I-...I am, Nicole. I just don't want this to be a lie." Garroth cried. In response, I text Laurance to come into the living room, which he did. He saw Garroth and immediately ran up to him.

"What's wrong Garroth?" He said panicked.

"Laurance... I didn't know you liked me. Why didn't you tell me?" He said quietly. Laurance blushed.

"Because I was scared." He replied. Garroth looked up at him.

"Of what Laurance? Getting judged? I don't care that your gay. I just wanted to be with you. Then you say that you were dating Katelyn. You know how much that hurt, Laurance?" Garroth sobbed. Laurance hugged him.

"Garroth, I love you. I will always love you." He said. Garroth pushed Laurance off of him and got up.

"Then show me that." He hissed about to walk back into the kitchen. Laurance grabbed his arm and spun him around to face him. "L-Laurance?" He said quietly. Without hesitation, Laurance smashed his lips onto Garroth's. I smiled in the distance. They pulled away. Garroth looking at the ground.

"Do you believe me now?" Laurance chuckled. Garroth nodded.

"Um, y-yeah..." He said.

"My work here is done... I'm such a good matchmaker." I say to myself as I walked back into the kitchen, leaving the two males by themselves.