Day 9

Aphmau's P.O.V

  Emmalyn and I were in my room talking and playing on our phones. Our plan doesn't go into action until the one of them woke up. Yes we woke up early for this, don't ask questions!

We walked downstairs to see who was up and to our surprise, Katelyn and Travis was up. Travis looked really uncomfortable but who cares. Emmalyn nodded to me and took out her phone to take a phone. I walked up behind Katelyn and whispered:

"Kiss him. He's not dating anyone."

It wasn't a lie. He wasn't dating Zane. They're friends with benefits. Katelyn blushed and leaned in to kiss him. I backed away so I wouldn't be in the picture. Once they kissed and Emmalyn got the picture, Travis pushed her away with a very red face. I left the room and went upstairs with Emma.

"Did you get the picture?" I ask. Emmalyn nodded and shown me the picture.

(Insert picture here)

I smile, but this is wrong. I shouldn't be smiling. I'm gonna ruin a lot of relationships once that picture is sent. "Perfect." I say. Emmalyn smiled and we sent the picture to Zane.

Emmalyn: *Insert picture*

Emo kid: What is this, Emmalyn?

Emmalyn: Can't you see it? It's Katelyn and Travis.

Emo Kid: But I thought Travis didn't like Katelyn anymore...

Emmalyn: Feelings can change. He was just using you to get Katelyn.

Emo Kid: He wouldn't do that.

Emmalyn: But he obviously did. You can ask Aph. She saw the whole thing too. You've seen the picture. It's not like we're lying to you.

Emo Kid:.....
Thank you...

Emmalyn: Any day...

Emmalyn shown me the texts and as much as it hurt to see the way Zane reacted, it felt good to know that their will be drama. And I mean a ton of it. I returned her phone and went downstairs to get some food. I heard voices in the kitchen.

"Look, it wasn't anything."....Travis.

"Then why did you kiss her, huh? I thought our kiss meant something to you."....Zane

"I was forced to! She leaned in and kissed me!"

"YOUR EXCUSES ARE BULLSHIT TRAVIS! Look, I'm not going to sit here and let you use me to get some whore." Zane hissed.

"She isn't a whore, Zane! You're just mad for no fucking reason. Not everything has to be about you! Just because you don't like Katelyn doesn't mean everybody has to not like her." Travis said.

"Oh, so you do admit that you like her." Zane said.

"Not like that!"

"But you just said that! You know what? Fuck you. I don't even want to see your face every again." Zane said walking away.

"That's kinda hard when we're being forced to stay here!" Travis retorted. Zane just gave him the middle finger and walked away. I walk in and walked up to Travis, who was holding his head in stress.

"Travis.... you okay?" I ask, calmly. He looked up at me and rolled his eyes.

"Does it look like I'm okay to you?" He asked harshly. I throw my hands up in defense.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to know." I say. Travis shook his head and walked out of the room. I went to the fridge and took out an apple. "What the hell did I just do?" I ask myself.