introduction

"When he left, he left without saying goodbye-or at least not in the manner he should have."

 I'm (y/n) (l/n), you might be asking yourself what I'm doing.I'm dwelling on the past. well, to keep it short I'm a terrible person. I never truly got to say goodbye to my friends in Los Santos. my two closest friends. Evan Fong and Johnathon Dennis. Johnathon was shorter than Evan but taller than me. Evan was stronger than Johnathon and I. I was smarter though. you could say I was the brains of the operation. we were such close friends until we had done something dumb and got caught. 

Johnathon aka Jon decided we should run-up to the " drug train" and climb the ladders so we can sit on the train. well, we all managed and sat on top of the train but that was the issue. apparently, there were drugs on the train . and where there are drugs, most of the time there's a gang. that was the problem. and with my "father" being the police chief that pushed him over the edge. my "father" sent me away to a boarding school in Seattle, Washington. Annie wright school. that's my school. I graduated just 2 days ago.

my friends and I are moving back to Los Santos together. We all have our own homes/ apartments. my two friends Amy and may are twins. Amy has dirty blond hair that is always up in a ponytail. Amy has brown eyes. may is the older twin. she has beautiful blond hair that is also up in a ponytail, sometimes she has it up in a bun. Amy was on the cheer team and may was in the wrestling team surprisingly. may has a much smaller build and that made everyone underestimate her, but she ended up beating almost everyone in the wrestling team.

then there's Dylan, he was the football quarterback that everyone loved. he was insanely strong. Dylan was the brains and brawns of the football team . he always loved playing games and spending time with others. he also got me into sports. he taught me how to play football and got me into track and swimming. he was kinda like the team mom that would beat the everloving sh*t outta people for touching us. it was fun, it was family, it was home. 

my "father" isn't my biological father. and I don't have a mother. my father says I'm his biological daughter but that's a lie. I went through the things in his private office and found some files on me. at the bottom of the page, I found a crown logo. the address on the page was located in Los Santos. apparently, I was taken from my family when I was 7, which would explain the amnesia and why I was in the hospital. I can't remember my real family but I do know I had an older brother, Ryan. I only remembered when I was 14. this kingsman gang is total bullsh*t. like who kidnaps kids and sells them to other families just cause you can?!

either way, I'm on my way back to Los Santos and will be there soon. we took the Amtrack sleeping train from Seattle Washington to Monterey California. we have all packed and May and Amy are waiting for us in Los Santos. only 2 days until we make it to Los Santos . 2 days until I can continue searching for my friends and real family. 2 days until I can go home. 2 days until I see what Los Santos looks like.