fascination

Smii7y pov ( did you expect this?)

I was sitting at the base looking at information ohm gave us about the kingsmen. the kingsmen were a gang that kept messing with our territory and stealing our supplies. the files were short and nearly empty as this gang was hidden in the shadows until now. fields have been burned and left a crown logo. crowns have been spray-painted on empty drug crates, stolen cars, you name it. the kingsmen kidnap people for fun and sell them. when we were in a meeting with ohm and the bbs, ohm left the room with a pained expression as we talked about the kidnappings. he didn't return to the room until after cartoonz had calmed him down.

ohm refused to answer any questions and instead focused on the meeting. he kept glaring at the crown logo on the files. it was concerning.i continued to read through the files until I had found an interesting piece of information. " the kingsmen will go on a kidnapping mission to catch either of the following: (y/n) (l/n), Dylan Jones, Amy Moore, May Moore. these four need to be caught and disposed of. (l/n) needs to be caught, interrogated and executed. the mission will proceed /// ( the date)/// at 10:30 on the Amtrack sleeping train | train id#: 002873." I read this in my head until I thought of what to do.

as I was the hacker of the group I hacked into the train security footage and looked for any suspicious figures. after a few minutes the time was 10:30 and I watched as a girl in a train cart made of glass pulled a camera out of her bag and watched through the lens of the camera. she soon became distressed and ran out of the room. she ran through halls and stopped at a door. she slammed her hand on a door aggressively. i switched cameras to watch men in black with the kingsmen logo enter the train through the bar. the kingsmen wasted no time shooting people. when I switched back to the security footage in the hall where the girl was she was gone and her camera was on the floor. I kept switching cameras until I saw the girl with a boy much taller and stronger than her. they both hid under a table in the dining hall.

3 figures entered the dining hall and had a conversation. the audio on the cameras didn't work so I just watched their mouths move. one man butted into the conversation and was shot in the head. the men soon left the room, the body laying on the floor in its original spot. the girl slowly crawled out of under the table and looked around the room. she passed the body and stopped at the door of the dining hall. sh looked around before walking down halls. she made it to the train cart made with glass and crawled under the tables.

the girl looked around before looking at the camera. her eyes widened with fear as she crawled out of under the tables and ran down halls. she must've thought I worked with the kingsmen so she tried to hide, or escape. a figure ran after her and slammed her into a wall. they talked as the man kept smiling and the girl kept wriggling in his grasp. the girl was slammed harshly into the wall and thrown on the floor. he talked to her as she sat on the floor, a glare set on her face. The man pulled a baton from his belt and soon attacked the girl.

the girl fought back and soon more men entered the room. the man from before stood back with a smile on his face. the girl was harshly grabbed multiple times and thrown. the girl had started sidestepping the gang members and was actually beating them. after a while, the last man fell to the floor. the man that stood to the sid head a wide smile on his face, he looked like a proud parent and started clapping. the 2 talked for a minute, the girl's face paled and her jaw dropped. tears gathered in the girl's eyes. they had started talking again. while she was distracted a man got off the floor and picked up the baton from before. he whacked her over the head and she collapsed to the floor.

the man that hit her in the head threw her over his shoulder and left the room following the man from before. I sent the security footage to the bbs and ohm. waiting for a response from the team. what did they want from the girl? who was she?