another gang?

3rd pov 

the girl sat in the chair with a pained expression. the man traced her face with the knife. the girl started speaking in an unknown language."Sei una stronza, lo sai bene? Sai che probabilmente è per Questo che sei ancora sola. Sei un pezzo di merda. Spero che Vieni picchiato a morte". swagger spoke up." she's speaking Italian, she just said....'You're a bitch, do you know that? You know that's probably why you're still alone. You're a piece of shit. I hope you get beaten to death.' at least that's what I think she said ." " so shes violent?" vanoss asked. " more like scared." wildcat responded. they continued watching the footage and watched as the man dragged the blade down the girl's forearm, drawing blood. the girl's face scrunched up in pain and she let out a hiss of pain. she bit her lip to stop herself from crying.

the boys honestly felt kinda bad for the poor girl. they weren't sure why they felt bad because they do this to people all the time. their gangs for crying out loud. they kill people every day but just seeing this girl get hurt was upsetting. the man kept yelling at the girl and soon left the room. she was left crying in the chair with her arm cut open and tons of bruises. the girl sat in the chair before dropping her head and cursing. 

a kingsman member entered the room and forcefully removed her from the chair and room. she refused to stand up fully so her feet dragged on the floor. another gang member walked towards the 2 and put his arm under hers and linking arms. the original member did the same and picked her up. as the two men stood fully upright the girl's legs lifted off the floor. she started laughing and crying as she realized since they were about a foot taller then her she was hanging by the arms a foot off the ground.

most of the men in the meeting room started laughing at the sight. wildcat, smii7y, fits, and swagger were laughing loudly, delirious and basically were crying, while terrorizer and nogla fell out of their chairs laughing. by the time the men composed themselves, the girl was thrown on the floor in a cell. she started getting off the floor and one of the men yelled" stay down! stay down." the girl confidently replied with " this ain't 1872 pandeja, I got more rights than that. I'm not foolish but I've got some!" (mckweeny on TikTok) she said it with a southern accent and funny expression. this caused the group to bust out in laughter and smiles. the way she stayed so determined and light-spirited in this terrible situation was heartwarming.

she had gotten up fully and one of the men smacked her across the face making her stumble and fall." no one likes smartasses, sweetheart." the man who smacked her started mocking her." no everyone loves smartasses except for the retards. " the man glared at her as she continued. " must be why no one likes you" he got mad and kicked the girl in the side. a pained groan left her mouth before she stated "if your gonna be dumb, ya gotta be tough." he then kicked her in the face letting a sickening crack fill the room. she grasped her jaw in pain and started crying. the boys were livid. the man raised his fist to punch her when a loud boom went off the camera shook. blood started seeping out of the girl's mouth as she laid there. the man grabbed her by the shirt and started cussing at her. " you damn bitch! you were just stalling, weren't you! I'm gonna deal with you personally! you dam-" he was cut off by maniacal laughter." you need to put Mrs. (l/n) down sir. we wouldn't want any more trouble, would we?" the figure was wearing a blue dress that had diamonds as a design around the base of the dress. a blue bow wrapped around their waist. they wore gloves and the dress was strapless.

 they wore gloves and the dress was strapless

the figure was pissed. she noticed the injures '(y/n)' was sporting and became livid. " so you kidnap her, and torture her AFTER you had already taken her from her family and lied to her for 11 years. how much of a fucked up group are you guys? for fuck's sake dude, she's only 18 and has gone through more things than most people could ever imagine!" the figure was now holding a gun at eye level with the man. (y/n) who was still in the man's grip, her face had paled and blood was pouring from her mouth as tears fell from her eyes. 2 others dressed in dresses entered the room. the first to enter was shorter than the one in purple but had a stronger build.

 the first to enter was shorter than the one in purple but had a stronger build

"(y/n)! dear god! are you ok! diamond she needs medical attention now! her jaw looks broken!" the girl dressed in green stated worriedly

"(y/n)! dear god! are you ok! diamond she needs medical attention now! her jaw looks broken!" the girl dressed in green stated worriedly." I get it. spades, you deal with this ..... thing... ill help club get her to the nearest hospital. do what you want with him" the girl dressed in blue was apparently ' diamond', the one dressed in green was ' clubs', and the one dressed in purple was ' spades'. (y/n) was removed from the building and the group disappeared into the shadows.