racing

hey guys! I wanted to say thank you for reading! if you aren't aware I own other stories that I will fix and republish! this story is typed and then reviewed before posted! so please understand that I will be taking any recommendations for characters and chapter ideas! if you have an idea for a chapter please tell me and I will try and use them equally! also, I want to make another story based on bbs x reader x gbg but it will have hybrids and primals! tell me what you think and I will get back to making my stories! love you guys! bye! ( I made a special chapter today!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat up and looked at my ceiling. it had a fishnet and rope to give it a fun design. I rolled out of bed and grabbed my jacket that had the business card. I looked at the card confused as all it had was a number and a symbol. the word bbs was written on the opposite side. I was very confused. I've never heard of this bbs group and their obviously a gang. I could go get a new wrap for my car and go racing again, or I could go get another car and call the group of friends that are a gang and take up the offer to join the gang. I know for sure that now I should really learn to fight. maybe joining a gang won't be so bad. all my friends were enjoying their new lives and most of them have jobs and need time for themselves. I picked up the phone and dialed diamonds number. 

" hello this is --------- I'm unable to answer the phone right now please cal-" I cut her off " diamond fuck off and meet me a the bridge near your base ill be there soon." I heard laughter. " dammit! I knew you wouldn't fall for it! anyhow see you soon (y/n)." I hung up and got dressed. I pulled clothing articles out of my closet. I pulled on my black shirt, baggy green tactical pants, and combat boots knowing that we would meet up at the ol' bridge. their base was in the desert and since I had called them and told them to meet me at the bridge they knew I was accepting their offer. 

I had packed my waterproof/watertight diving bag and made my way towards one of the tunnel entrances. not many people know this but there is a system of tunnels under Los Santos. I followed one of the main tunnels until I got to this ladder. I climbed the latter and found myself on top of the bridge. I was at the very top and sat near the edge. my legs dangling off the side. I put on my headphones and listened to music.  a familiar song started playing and I smiled. I leaned on my hands and started singing.

I've been reading books of old
The legends and the myths
Achilles and his gold
Hercules and his gifts
Spiderman's control
And Batman with his fists
And clearly I don't see myself upon that list

this part of the song reminds me of when Evan, Jon, and I broke into the abandoned library. we made a small fort inside the library. it had all sorts of lights and we made it our hideout. we had multiple forts but this one was the most commonly used one before I left.

But she said, "Where'd you wanna go?
How much you wanna risk?
I'm not looking for somebody
With some superhuman gifts
Some superhero
Some fairytale bliss
Just something I can turn to
Somebody I can kiss
I want something just like this"

I remembered the first time we went on our adventures. we had entered gang territory but we didn't know until it was too late. we had run so far, we were exhausted. we made it out of their territory and ran off to the fort in the library. we stayed there until nightfall. eventually, we left and went home.

Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo
Oh, I want something just like this
Doo-doo-doo, doo-doo-doo

Evan had a guitar and would always play for us. on my 14th birthday, I had gotten a guitar. Evan was ecstatic. he could finally teach me how to play the guitar. this was my favorite song to play, it was also the first song I had learned how to play. Evan and I would sit back to back playing the song. we would sing until we lost our voices. it was fun.

Oh, I want something just like this
I want something just like this

I've been reading books of old
The legends and the myths
The testaments they told
The moon and its eclipse
And Superman unrolls
A suit before he lifts
But I'm not the kind of person that it fits