good morning!

y/ns pov

I had woken up when I heard my phone go off. I checked the time. 8:30 am. I got out of bed and took a quick shower, careful of my leg.i used my watermelon mint body wash and hummed. some soap went in my cut and I hissed. I quickly washed away the soap and used my volumizing shampoo and conditioner. I smelt like watermelon and coconuts. I got out of the shower and put on my underwear and bra first. ( obviously!) I put on a baggy school track jersey and yoga pants. I limp-walked to my sock drawer and pulled out my favorite fuzzy socks. I went back into the bathroom and put my hair into space buns. it was now 9: 07 am perfect. I grabbed my crutches and went down the hall. I saw the boys passed out in the living room. everyone laid in different spots and I started to pick up the mess. I moved around the sleeping bodies and managed to clean up the mess. evan and Jon slept on one couch leaning on each other. I smiled and took a picture setting it as Evans profile pic. 

I grabbed Advil and water for the boys. I put the water bottles and Advil on the coffee table. enough for everyone. I walked into the kitchen and threw the bags of empty beer cans and extra trash near the door. I started cutting fruit and threw them in a bowl. I grabbed a skillet and scrambled eggs in a bowl. I grabbed a pan and put bacon in the oven. I cooked the eggs and grabbed a bowl from the cabinet. I put flour, an egg, vegetable oil, cinnamon, a pinch of sugar in the bowl. I cut up bananas and put them to the side.

I put the eggs on a big plate which I set on the counter next to the bowl of fruit. I quickly washed my skillet and sprayed pam. I put the pancake batter in the skillet and sprinkled chocolate chips on them. I flipped the pancake and continued this. I had different types of pancakes. cinnamon and banana, chocolate chips, Cinnabon roll, and plain for the basic bitches. I pulled the bacon from the oven and put it on a plate to cool. I made coffee and grabbed the sugar. I quickly made some hot chocolate and grabbed whipped cream.

I turned to put the whipped cream on my hot chocolate when two arms wrapped around my waist. I turned to see Cameron standing behind me sleepily. he rested his head on my shoulder and gave me a small smile. I smiled and made him a cup of coffee before forcing him to sit at the table. I brought food to the table and gave him some Advil. he sleepily accepted it and drank some coffee. he put some plain pancakes on his plate and grabbed some bacon.

I walked over to the guys. they need to wake up or they'll never get any bacon. I quickly shook brian and moo awake before giving them Advil and water. they gave me small smiles or sleepy expressions. I quickly woke the others and I couldn't get Tyler to wake up. I had an idea. " Tyler.... bacon is in the kitchen." he sat up quickly and went into the kitchen. I had woken up everyone but Jon and evan. I walked into the kitchen to give my leg a break. I sat in a chair and let out a huff. I took a sip of my hot chocolate and sighed. " evan! Jon! we have Cinnabon pancakes and coffee!" I stayed in my chair as the others looked at me strangely.

evan and Jon walked into the kitchen holding the water bottles I left for them. I smiled and motioned towards the Cinnabon pancakes and their faces lit up. they quickly made their plates and hummed with satisfaction when they took a bite. I smiled and took a sip of my drink. the boys all seemed happy with breakfast as they all ate happily. I grabbed chocolate chip pancakes and covered them in syrup. evan looked pleased with my choices today.

evan looked at my shirt and looked confused. " hey y/n what shirt is that?" I smiled as I put down my fork." it's my track jersey." evan looked confused. " track? you did track? when did that happen?" I laughed. " highschool." Cameron looked at me and smiled. " they let short people on the team? I wouldn't expect someone so small on the team. you're like half the height of the hurdles!" I huffed and flung a strawberry at him with my spoon. it smacked him in the face and I crossed my arms. " don't bring my height into this conversation. you won't win."

people let out laughs and 'ooh's' it was kinda funny. I took another bite of my pancakes. he grabbed the strawberry and ate it before throwing a sliced banana at me. I caught it in my mouth and ate some fruit. he looked offended and I stuck my tongue out at him before continuing to eat the rest of my food. I finished my food and put my plate in the sink.

the boys finished their food and left. I gave everyone hugs before they left. even and Jon invited me over to their base later and I said I would text them my opinion. apparently I still hadn't met all their friends. which is insane I've met like 18 people already. how many friends do they have?!