confusion

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up feeling nauseous. My head was pounding and every noise echoed. I raised my hand to cover my eyes from the bright light but realized my hands were tied to the chair I was sitting in. I looked around the room trying to see my surroundings. In front of me was a big metal door. It was probably locked. To my left was a hook on the ceiling and bloody chains, nice. To my right was a mirror,  it was probably one-way glass. And I couldn't turn my head far enough to see what was behind me. On the floor was a drain surrounded by dried and fresh blood.

I kept looking around the room as I processed what happened before this. I remembered the fight on the train, Dylan and I hiding on the train, calling Amy, and sitting in the observatory.

Wait..... if I'm here... where's Dylan?!? Did he make it out safely? Is he dead?
Do they have him? What about Amy and May? Are they safe ??? Questions flew through my mind. It became overwhelming as I sat there. My anxiety taking control and making me lose my sh*t quietly in the chair. I was quickly looking for a way to leave.

My thoughts were interrupted by the metal door swinging open. " ah. Mrs.(y/n), glad to see you're doing well. How are you feeling? Anxious? Petrified? Are you still determined? Or are you willing to answer my questions without a fight?" The man in front of me spoke but I couldn't quite remember his name. Was it taro? I'm not quite sure. " um sir? I'm really sorry to say this but who are you again?" I said with confidence. The man's smile fell. He glared " Mrs.  (Y/n), now is not the time to be getting on my nerves." He stated angrily " uh dude? I'm not joking I don't know who you are." I stated again. " he glared before a sickening smile spread across his face " you wanna play that game huh, LITTLE GIRL."  His voice became harsh and demanding. He was no longer mocking and goofy. He was scary. He reminded me of my 'father'.

I sunk further into my chair and looked at him with wide eyes. He smiled and walked behind me. I heard metal being hit against something. The man came back into my view with a  familiar dagger in hand. That bastard..... " so Mrs. (Y/n) does this knife seem similar to you?" I stayed silent glaring at the man. He chuckled seeing my glare." C'mon Mrs.(y/n). You remember this knife, yes? If I remember correctly it was given to you by an old friend..... hmmm... Johnathon, was it ?" He smiled sickly at me as I started cursing at him.

3rd POV
*With bbs*

The bbs and gbg watched the footage from the train. They were shocked that the girl was being targeted. They had no idea who this girl was. Smii7y showed everyone what he had found in the files on kingsmen's missions. They assumed the girl in the footage was (y/n) (l/n) and the boy was Dylan Jones. Delirious and vanoss tensed up slightly at the mention of the girl. Smii7y managed to get into the kingsman base security system.

the 2 gangs watched through the cameras as the girl woke up. she looked pained and tried to bring her hand up to her face but realized they were tied to the chair she was in. she had a confused expression until she looked around the room. she soon became panicked and looked around the room rapidly. 

 she stopped looking around the room as the metal door swung open.  a man with a sickening smirk spoke" ah. Mrs.(y/n), glad to see you're doing well. How are you feeling? Anxious? Petrified? Are you still determined? Or are you willing to answer my questions without a fight?" the girl seemed confused as she started speaking." um sir? I'm really sorry to say this but who are you again?" the girl stated with confidence. The man's smile fell. He glared " Mrs. (Y/n), now is not the time to be getting on my nerves." He stated angrily " uh dude? I'm not joking I don't know who you are." the girl stated again. he glared before a sickening smile spread across his face " you wanna play that game huh, LITTLE GIRL." His voice became harsh and demanding. He was no longer mocking and goofy. the girl's face showed fear as she sunk into her chair.

she looked at him with wide eyes. He smiled and walked behind her. everyone heard metal being hit against other objects. the man rummaged around the table that had all sorts of torture devices.  The man walked in front of the girl with a dagger in hand. the man spoke once more      " so Mrs. (Y/n) does this knife seem similar to you?" the girl stayed silent glaring at the man. He chuckled seeing her glare." C'mon Mrs.(y/n). You remember this knife, yes? If I remember correctly it was given to you by an old friend..... hmmm... Johnathon, was it ?" He smiled sickly at her as she started cursing at him. delirious looked at vanoss as confusion spread across his face. they had a silent conversation before turning back to the footage.