[BONUS] Alone Time

a/n: mentions of sex but still very censored. <sorry?>

You wanted to curse your little brother.

You were having a deep, hot, passionate make out session with your boyfriend, Iwaizumi as the two of you sat by the edge of your bed, hands everywhere. He had a hand on your thigh, caressing dangerously close that it made you squirm. Your arms wrapped around his neck, going in deeper as you sucked on his tongue.

"Do you want to?" he asked when you both broke away, eyeing the bed.

You had learnt to become comfortable with him, and the two of you were aware just how badly you craved each other.

Grinning wide, you nodded, "Yea."

He pushed you gently to lay on the bed, hands moving down your waist, lips still attached to yours. His lips moved to kiss your neck as he began to unbutton your uniform to expose more skin so he could leave a mark on your collarbone. You moaned as your hands ruffled up his hair.

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.

Iwaizumi stopped, looking towards the door. You grunted, and pulled his face back, "Just ignore it."

He nodded and continued, but the door banged again, this time with a high-pitched voice erupting from the other side.

"Nee-chan~!" you heard your younger brother call.

The both of you tried to ignore him, blocking him out as you continued to make out but eventually, the 8-year-old got too annoying.

"Come out or I'll tell dad about this!"

You groaned. The both of you stood up, you more enraged than Iwaizumi was. This was a common occurrence, to be disturbed once things started to get heated. You were blessed to have the house mostly empty since your father worked a lot, always either working late or going off on business trips. However, that meant he left you to take care of your younger brother.

If you thought Oikawa was a cockblock, you really haven't met Takashi.

You finally opened the door, "What you little brat?"

Takashi looked at you with innocent eyes, "I'm hungry. Can you make pancakes?"

"Make them yourself," you scolded.

"Please, nee-chan! You're the only one who can make them like mom used to."

You clenched your fists, holding yourself back from committing any kind of domestic violence, but Iwaizumi came over and grabbed your shoulder.

"Come on (y/n), let's go make pancakes."

Takashi jumped in joy. "Iwa-niichan, you're the best!!!" The little brat eventually left to head over to the kitchen, excited to have breakfast in the evening. Iwaizumi, on the other hand, noticed your uneasy expression.

"(Y/n), you okay?"

"I'm just getting very sexually frustrated. That little brat ruins everything."

Iwaizumi laughed at your honesty, but he felt the same way too. He proposed, "Well my parents are going to be away again this weekend, and your father is too, right? So, why don't we go have some alone time at my place?"

"But someone still has to take care of that dumb brat," you complained.

Iwaizumi waved his hand, "I might have a solution for that, so don't worry. Now come, let's make some pancakes. All that making out is making me hungry too."

You smiled, punching him a little in tease.

~X•X•X~