[BONUS] Jealousy

"Iwa-niichan, I'm tired~! My feet feel like they're going to break!" Takashi whined.

The little boy had just finished his intense volleyball practice and from his pants and sweat, anyone could tell he was barely holding it together. While often, you would be the one to pick him up from practice, today you had track practice considering your competition was coming up soon. Thankfully, your boyfriend Iwaizumi was more than willing to help out.

And Takashi preferred this anyway. Iwaizumi was far kinder to him than you've ever been his entire life, showering him with compliments after a good practice.

Iwaizumi sighed a little, watching the younger boy in pity, his hand clenching Takashi's far smaller one as they walked towards Aoba Johsai to pick you up.

"Ah, is that so?" Iwaizumi asked, to which Takashi nodded exaggeratedly, pouting as if to lure Iwaizumi to sympathize; it worked.

Iwaizumi offered, "Do you want me to carry you?"

"YES!"

The whole journey, Iwaizumi gave Takashi a piggyback ride on top of carrying the younger boy's bags, but he had more than enough strength to do so; as Takashi continued to tell him some stories – about school, his friends, even his teammates. He was simply a talkative boy, but Iwaizumi intently listened to every word, responding appropriately.

What a lad.

"Ah, we're here. Your sister should be finished soon," he said once they arrived near the gates of Seijoh, and Takashi nodded in understanding. "Can you walk from here?"

"Yes, nii-chan. Thank you."

After being put gently on the ground, Takashi followed Iwaizumi to enter his high school, heading towards the track to find you. You had all agreed for Iwaizumi and Takashi to come pick you up from school and have lunch together, and you were hoping to give that new ramen place that opened up down the road a try.

"Wow, I'm going to come here someday Iwa-niichan! And I'm going to play some good volleyball!" Takashi exclaimed excitedly.

Iwaizumi laughed, "I'll look forward to it."

"Someday, I'll be the ace! And I'll surpass you!" Takashi claimed.

Iwaizumi raised a brow, "If you want to surpass me, you've still got a long way to go, kiddo."

"Watch me," Takashi grinned. "I'm going to be the best ace in the whole of Japan! YAYYYY!"

"Wait, Takashi! Where are you go–"

But Takashi was already sprinting away down the road in excitement, his eyes closed in bliss as he pictured his desirable future; but completely unaware of his surroundings, he was finally brought back to reality when he bumped straight into a wall – or what felt like a wall.

When he opened his eyes, he was certain he had bumped into a person – a boy, far taller than him, and his first instinct was to apologize.

"I'm sorry, si–"

His words were caught in the back of his throat when his eyes found the man's face, and for a moment he was frozen. It was a familiar face, and judging by the way the man's eyes widened, he was aware of it too.

The older boy, dressed in a green jersey had his eyes widened, "Oh? Takashi?"

But Takashi was traumatized. "Daishou-san!"

"Takashi! Don't go running like that," Iwaizumi scolded, running towards the boy, only to peek a glance at the tension-filled situation before him. Daishou gave Iwaizumi a look, and Takashi ran straight to hide behind Iwaizumi.