Chaptered Story (1) [Part 4]

(A/N: 2nd update in a row!? Let's goo. Enjoy and as usual, comment down what you think Iamtopansexual and VoidFreak1. You two are the best and the reason I updated another one😁)

"No way, it's Aizawa sensei, he's – he's alive!"

"What is he doing with the villains?"

"Is it possible, he turned?"

"No way, that's impossible, we know Aizawa sensei would never do that to us and the other teachers", despite his anger, Bakugou was right, but he knows, if they engage in battle right now, they might as well lose All might's trust on them just in case anything happens.

"Aizawa, show what these heroes what are you made of after that gift you received, let it all out, years and years of frustration and people underestimating you, people calling you worthless, they didn't even want you to be a hero right? Because your eyes burned them in fear".

Aizawa said nothing as he raised his hand, aiming at the heroes, whispering some kind of mantra, "All of you shall burn to ashes". Black smoke comes out as it slowly floods the ground.

"What the hell is happening?"

The Villains started climbing the walls as if they escaped the smoke. Aizawa then snapped his finger and flames engulfed quick, but there were strange, the flames weren't normal, there were black, and some heroes were caught by it. Shigaraki chuckled, "What do you think of the new upgraded eraserhead?"

Everyone was in shock as they witness this newly flame, they do not recognize such power before, as they were worried for their teachers. Todoroki never knew this too, "Black flames, they don't seem to exist in this world".

The flames somehow was not burning out anytime soon, Snipe took this opportunity to take a shot, a shot was heard but Aizawa somehow caught the bullet with his fingers, and stared dead eyes to Snipe. "Th-That's impossible! , no one ever caught a bullet even from my shot". Aizawa melted the bullet to ashes, within a blink of an eye, Snipe was down, unconscious.

"Snipe!"

Shit, this is going to be difficult, they can't attack fully to their so called friend but what should they do, 13 came to the front trying to took out the flames but it was eating her up, she groaned in pain as she tried further but it was too painful for her, this was an opportunity for Aizawa to kick her and she crashed to the wall.

"Shit, shit, shit.... enough of this nonsense, you're going down Aizawa!" Vlad was mad as he charged at Aizawa, Aizawa looked at him as he manifest a long sword from the flames and slashed him. Vlad tried to extinguish the flames but it was getting more difficult as it was getting more hotter and he was getting numb and weaker by then, casuing him to pass out. Shit, that's already 3 pro heroes down by one person.

Shigaraki was smirking through, smiled hard as he laughed, "3 pro heroes down ladies and gentleman, let's take a break shall we? Let's learn abiut Eraserhead 2.0, let's talk about the flames, unfortunately for everyone, these flames will never be gone unless he activates his erasure quirk, you know what that means kids?"

"He has 2 quirks!?" Midoriya came in time as he heard the emergency and caught their attention. "You are absolutely correct boy, long time no see too". Aizawa looked around for more targets as he heard a shout, he turned and he saw Zashi, Zashi took a step forward. "H-hey man, look, we can talk about this, listen to me right now, they're controlling you Shouta, you gotta snap out of it! It's me, Present Mi-"

"All of you shall burn in hell!"

He shot his flames out but All Might managed to save him with a nick of time but his ankle got caught in the flames. "You good?"

"Y-yeah, thanks, shit, sorry about that".

"It's fine, we need to knock him out at least, then I'll take care of the other villains". Zashi nodded. Nemuri tried to jump on him as she spraed her sleeping gas on Aizawa but somehow, he was immune to it, and he hit her and send her crashed to the wall as well. "That's 4 boys". Zashi saw as he darts towards her.

Mr. Compress came in besides Shigaraki, "Do you remember what the boss said? He has a time limit for now".

"Like I forgot, he has at least another 10 minutes before exhaustion takes over, you and the others be ready to retreat soon, waiting for the boss's signal too". Toga and Twice got popcorn as they watched, "Where the hell you got the popcorn".

"We made it back at base, and brought here, thanks Kurogiri".

"Things I have to do you".

"Love you too". Dabi scoffed at the moment as he watched the flames, guess he trained Aizawa well, even if the flames were a bit loose, but it was still damaging as AFO said.

All might finally jumped to action as he tried to grab Aizawa but with great speed, Aizawa jumped up and got him by the back and lifted him and suplexed him to the ground, they could hear gasps and cheers from the villains as they witness one of them fight and winning. The class1A watched in shock as the number 1 hero was down to the ground.

Shit, how the hell he moved so fast!?

All might got up as he was faced by the same hand as he braced for the flame but somehow the same hand, the same weapon was shaking, "A-Aizawa?"

Aizawa gritted his teeth as he struggled not to fire, "A-All....Might?"

He regain his conscious back, it's Aizawa, "Aizawa, listen to me, this isn't you, the villains are making you like this, listen to me, calm down and we could go back and defeat this, together, like we promised to each other".

Aizawa groaned as he shot his arm away from All Might, he was suddenly shaking, he started to scream in pain as he held his head, there were voices in his head, especially AFO's voice to return, he tries to fight back, "Looks like we're going back, Kurogiri, set up the warp".

"Yes sir".

"Aww, this is so good to watch". They huffed as they walked back.

"The villains are retreating!", but no one could do anything at this point, some of the heroes are down. Dabi took a step forward, "I'll get him". He jumped down and set the flames of his own, separating Aizawa and All Might. "W-wait! Aizawa!". Aizawa was out of control at this point, when suddenly he was out, Dabi had stabbed him some injection, shut him down easy, AFO did made sure he had that just in case these things happened.

He grabbed Aizawa and they fled off from the arena. Zashi was almost there but he couldn't leave Nemuri as she was bleeding from her head from the impact she went through. All Might got to his knees, his injured ankle took a toll on him but at least the black flames were vanishing from the scene, finally the police force came to the scene as they informed that all entrances and exits were collapsed but soon as the villains fled, the doors were back to normal. Must be some kind of illusion quirk or something. Everyone was safe, the medics treated the wounded as Midoriya ran to All Might, everyone left and steam came from his body as he returned to his form. He clenched his fist so hard Midoriya could feel the tension, "All Might, was that really Aizawa sensei?"

All might sighed but nodded, "Yes, and the villains have him under control, I swear, if I was not hesitant, I could have saved him, shit, if I was faster, I could have saved him from Noumu and prevent this from happening in the first place".

Zashi came in, "Hey man".

"Zashi, you okay? How's Midnight?"

"She'll be okay, just passed out, the others too, fortunately Shouta only hurt them enough to pass out, no extensive damages too. Guess he managed to control himself before he passed out".

"Present Mic sir?"

"Yeah Kid?"

"We will save Mr. Aizawa, right?"

"Damn right we do, now that brings out more fight in us, more reason to defeat the League, right All Might?"

"We'll do whatever it takes".