Chaptered Story (4) [Part 1]

(A/N: Hey guys! Welcome back to another chaptered story! If you wonder what is the plot, then continue reading! There are clues, and the answer? Just at the very end)

Once Aizawa slipped from his footing from the roofs and fell during his younger days being an underground hero, his body somehow didn't want to react, he let himself free, his capture weapon was still on him but it was no use. Black dots came to his vision, and he was numb, not sure what was real anymore, whether he was saved or not, did he just end his life just like that? He wasn't sure.

He woke up some time later then, knowing that he was still alive but more other thoughts came to him, where was he, what time is it, who saved him. A tall man, wearing some sort of suit, and a helmet that protects his face stood up to him and let out a and, he knew as a child was not to accept a stranger's hand but he felt like he needed to be held at this point. He accepted that same hand and came home with that man, he was not alone, there were others as well, was it an orphanage, he didn't know.

Later then he grew up as a teenager, knowing he was then living with the League Of villains, led by yours truly, the same man who took him in, All For One. The league then expands its base and whereabouts, he was with the elite crew, led by AFO's right hand man, and successor, Tomura Shigaraki. Guess he wasn't the only one having a quirk that was considered villainy.

For some reason, AFO had signed him up to be a hero, he didn't question it at first, he couldn't understand why he as a villain sending one of his own to UA, a hero academy, letting Aizawa to be a hero but he didn't questioned it until he graduated, because he was now having connections, his friends were working as teachers now and he gained their trust and get a job there as well, having to expose every information that is connected to any heroes at this point.

Soon, they realized the number 1 hero All Might was going to teach at UA. Aizawa never liked him, he was just another loud person, basically a magnet to the media, just full of attention but soon, gaining trust with the man, not All Might but Yagi Toshinori. The two had sudden connection right after USJ, nobody even knew about the attack except him, and he managed to convinced everyone, they knew All Might was going to be there but soon as Aizawa gave a signal that he was not there but Shigaraki told him to go along with it, might sa well bring All Might there.

There was soon a warp gate, led by him and a lot of criminals were walking in to USJ, and he was right, All Might then came to save the day but they failed ot defeat him despite the Nomu they had sent out to kill him, it was difficult. Aizawa had experienced that first hand, like they said, it was part of the plan, all the injuries he had to endure, was all for their plan.

Ever since then, All Might had never left his side, not that he was annoyed or anything but he knew his type, he blamed himself for the events since then but Aizawa keeps telling him it wasn't, all those lies he had to make sure Toshinori was off his back, but somehow he wanted him by his side, all the kindness he showed, as if, no one else could have done it but him only. Unfortunately when Present MIc point out there was a traitor in UA, he could feel his heart stopped for a minute there, he thought they had gained suspicions on him but there were no evidence so far that and they pushed the idea off.

Time skip to the training camp, apparently, they had Bakugou, Aizawa let them, he had bought them time by sending them separate teams during training, he knew their weakness, due to the fights they had with class 1B. It throws off their tracks, and then there it was, the Kamino incident, they knew pro heroes would come and they did, Aizawa suggested that they would handle the media for now and when the time was right, it was right. Unfortunately, things took a turn, he had to watch AFO and Toshinori fight against each other, it was somehow supposed to be satisfying to see but he was actually struggled to pick a side. On one hand, ti was time, but on the other hand, he cared for Toshinori. Soon it was over, it was a fail, AFO was captured and All Might was alive.

He visited him at the hospital, to check how he is, and was revealed he was now retired, was that a good sign? Yes, but AFO is in prison, but Shigaraki was now the new leader, he was going through the process of gaining AFO's powers but then was interrupted by having a partnership with Overhaul. Days leading to it, he had to do something, he was still confused how it will turn out. He gave a letter to Midoriya, told him that he should give it to All Might and All Might only.

Soon after saving Eri, Aizawa went missing, nobody knew hwere he went, all of his connections, his phone, everything shut off, Toshinori couldn't help why, even Zashi and tohers were worried about him, he was somehow injured during the operation but it didn't explain the disappearance.

Toshi had gotten the letter after Sir Nighteye's funeral and read it. Soon he was done, he sropped to his knees, Zashi managed to catch him and caught the others' attention and by others he meant him, Tsukachi, Principal Nezu. "Yagi san, what happened?".

"Shouta, it's Shouta".

"Why? What did the letter say?". Toshi gulped as he felt another wave of coughing coming out before he managed to speak out.

"He's the traitor".