Chaptered Story [5] (Part 1)

(A/N: I am back woo! Finally having enough ideas to do another chaptered story guys, so plot line? You can read more of this soon, but it will be slow updates, sorry about this, since I started working, i get easily tired so it will take time for this, BUT IF YOU ARE RELLY CURIOUS, THEN PM ME, so maybe you can add in ideas that might come in handy.)

"Hey Shou? It's me, Zashi. Listen, I... need you to come to the hospital, I'll sen you the location, it's Kayama, she's hurt bad".

A full minute silence, before "Who was it?"

"Villains, they attacked USJ, target was AllMight but he wasn't there so, but he came to save the others after, thankfully she's going to be okay, I just.."

"Save it Zashi, I'll come by in few".

All Might or his civilian name, Toshinori Yagi, was just done getting get well soon gifts for both his colleagues, Thirteen and Midnight, after the USJ incident, surely it was all his fault, if he hadn't been so reluctant in controlling his time with his other form, the incident wouldn't happen in the first place, but he shook his head, he can't think about this right now, he would ruin the mood.

Soon as he was at the door, he grabbed the door knob but someone was already reached out for it as well, "Oh I apologise, I thought I was...oh?"

"Huh? Oh, are you going to see Kayama as well?"

"Yeah, are you-"

"Don't worry All Might, I know it wasn't your fault". He suddenly felt like his lungs, well lung, just ripped off, wait, how, when, "W-wait! How did you –"

"Yagi Senpai? Shou, you're here too, come in". As soon as Aizawa wanted to to step foot in, he was suddenly pushed into the room. "Hey what the fuck you-"

"How did you know my real name? You told him Zashi? I thought it was a secret". Zashi quickly got in the middle, "Hold on you two, listen, Yagi, I only told Shou because he is a member of UA, don't worry about it, he's a Vigilante in a way, so you're safe, you can trust him, if not, you can trust me, midnight and others".

Toshinori sighed, "Fine, didn't think you were a teacher type. I'm sorry, that was rude of me". He let out his hand, and Shou received It kindly but cold? "Yeah, it's alright, I got no time for kids anyway, I'm sorry if I just being straightforward".

"It's alright, oh here, some gifts from the class for Midnight". Zashi gladly received them as he put them beside her bed, "Glad you two start off okay, well, rocky start but yeah".

"How is she?"

"She's going to be okay, for now, with both of her arms broken, I'll have to help her soon as she wakes up, after few more sessions, she'll be back to her old self".

"Talk to her too, we know how she is mentally". Zashi nodded as he watched her breathing, it was hard enough for him to watch her broken body, but he had to be strong for her and himself, he really cares.

"Thanks Shou, for coming, hope I didn't-"

"No, I..it's alright, anything for friends, you two been there for me too".

Toshi grabbed two more chairs for them to sit on, "So, Vigilante huh?"

"You could say that".

"Never heard of you, what's your quirk?", everything went silent, "Oh, I didn't mean to ask such personal matter". Shou sighed and nodded, "it's complicated but I could tell you, I have erasure quirk, I shut down people's quirk if I see them, but gives me eye strains whatever, eye drops is a must, so yeah".

Toshi nodded, but he was actually amazed, "That's amazing, never heard of that before, must be so rare. Oh my, well, I must be off now, got to talk to Tsukachi about the incident, nice to meet you.."

"Aizawa Shouta".

"Nice to meet you Aizawa kun, Zashi".

"Rest well too Yagi Senpai". He waved, and Yagi let out one of his couraging smile, might light up the room for all he knows.

ZAshi smiled back, soon as he looked at his best friend, "Huh?", noticing his friend was red all over his face, wait..

"OOOOHHH YOU LIKE YAGII, OH MY GOD, LOOK AT YOUR FACE!"

*smacks*

"OW!"

"Shut up Yamada!"

"Oh my god, my best friend is in love, with the number 1 hero, more like number 1 in your heart shou". Zashi keep teasing him while Aizawa grabbed the nearest blanket and wrapped around Zashi, turning him to a mummy. "I said, Shut. The, fuck. Up".

"Alright, alright, but one thing I wanna ask".

"What is it you loud stick?"

"Are you gonna talk to him about you know?", Shouta sighed, "You know I can't Zashi, we talked about this".

Zashi sat beside him, "I know, do you think...he would...I don't know". Shou sighed as he patted Zashi's back, "It's okay, It'll be over soon". 

"Promise me you won't die on us?"

"You know I can't promise you that, we know how this will end".

"It's not fair Shou, you're my bestfriend". Shou sighed, "I know, it's okay, we'll celebrate when it's over okay? with or without me". Zashi nodded adn that was all Shou needed.