Chaptered Story (1) [Part 12]

(A/N: Woo, can't believe it's already 12 chapters of this AU, maybe 2 or 3 more parts till ending, I'm so glad you guys liked it so far, enjoy this too, vote and comment later about what you think! and there is an additional character I added in here, like I said before, i have a love hate relationship with this character, I can't help but to add him here)

(Warnings like mentions of mental health issues here too)

It was now week 2 since the Kamino Ward incident, everyone healed, except for Aizawa, his physical wounds are healed and his arm was not activating his 2nd quirk since then but RG wasn't allowing Toshinori and the others come visit him until he was evaluated based on his mentality.

Poor Aizawa had to go through a lot for nearly a year with the villains, just right after he was presumed dead at USJ. He never had as much break as he was with Underground Hero work, being a teacher, being everything everyone wanted him to be but he didn't mind at all, despite the lack of sleep, he wants to help everyone.

Everyday since then, Toshinori and the others were so curious about Aizawa's condition especially Toshi, some nights were restless, his bed was cold without Shouta, his heart hurts without him, he doesn't care about his other injuries at this point, he was getting love sick by the day, knowing that Shouta was still healing but they wouldn't allow visitors really worry him much. He sometimes fell asleep at his desk during grading, he had sleepless nights that he barely teaches the kids without closing his eyes for at least one minute.

Principal Nezu decided that they all needed a break from all of this before they could get back to school. Toshi sighed as he got back to his dorm room and laid there, just to hope that how long he be sleeping is enough right now.

Later

He heard the door knocked as he got up and opened, "Oh hey Zashi, oh wow". For once, Zashi was not Zashi, not that it's bad but his hair was down, but still with his heor uniform. "New look huh?"

"Oh y-yeah, thanks for noticing anyways, you got RG's text?"

Toshi grabbed his phone, "Shoot, I must have been asleep when she texted". Zashi nodded, "Come on, it's about Shouta". Toshi nodded as he changed his clothes and the two went to the hospital.

"So glad you two are here, looking nice Yamada". Zashi smiled, "why thank you recovery Gir-"

"You don't have to look like a banana with the spiky hair". Toshi scoffed so hard because he didn't want to laugh but then it was too good. Zashi felt his heart cracked again by the words, why the world must be cruel to him.

"Anyways, I did sent a text to you both about Shouta's condition, and we are going to talk about it". Jokes are put aside now; it was time to get serious.

"His physical condition is alright now, completely healed, however he will need training for his new quirk, so principal Nezu granted my request for him to train with the students when he is able to".

Toshi let out a sigh of relief when he heard, he was glad. "But, his mental state, is not normal as of now, it will take time to go back to the way he is"."What? Is it the PTSD?". Zashi sunk back to his sit.

RG sighed, "I honestly, not sure, not in my field much but he was quiet most of the time, he wasn't talking ever since he woke up, he looked like he was day reaming most of the time, but we could tell his mind wasn't there, he flinched every time we wanted to check on his arm and all. He apologizes a lot if he wasn't cooperating, we never blamed him but I guess AFO did a lot to damage him, he was really abused to the core that he was feeling that way. Even the last few hours he had endured 3 panic attacks, he disoriented a lot as well, but as soon as he was calm, he was really calm. The doctor's advices that maybe Toshinori could at least help him for now before contacting other people".