Chaptered Story (1) [Part 6]

(A/N: I'm sorry if this chapter drags too long, but I wanna try to like have different point of views between heroes and villains for now, we'll get back to action soon, enjoy and usual, vote and comment down below what you think so far!)

AFO was cracking his knuckles as he watched the progress of his masterpiece, hearing Shouta's screams as his flames flowed out from his right arm, burning some of his skin from overheat. His eyes are now bloodshot as he tried to activate his quirk but he couldn't, his plan of defeating All Might soon will prevail and the so called Symbol Of Peace will perish by his hands, or to say, Shouta's hands.

He watched the monitors, not that he was studying any of them but he was fond with the monitor that indicates his brainwave, it was suggested that brainwash quirk would be able to work, but this time, making Shouta fully trapped in his mind, not be able to fight anymore after this. This process had been going on endlessly for the last week, and amazingly Shouta was never giving up at this point of fighting back but AFO knows, he should be out any moment. He was sure that if in the end he regain his mind back, All Might's corpse will be on his arms.

An hour later, AFO was at the bar, discussing small talks with his compliance Kurogiri as he cleaned more glasses. His phone dinged as a message came from the doctor. "It is a success, sending him to you".

"Great Job".

*Door Knock*

"Come in". Shota peeked his head in as he walked in, took a sit next to AFO silently. "How are you?"

"I'm Fine". AFO handed him a water bottle, and Shouta was nervously accepting it. "So, what did the doctors said?"

"Umm, my right arm is hurting a little because of the flames, and I need more training so that my weapon will be manifested faster and better. My eyesight is not getting better so I'm wearing glasses now".

AFO hummed, as he got up, "Have you seen Dabi?"

"Last time I saw him, he was with Shigaraki and others". AFO nodded, "Alright, come along Shouta, I might be able to help with your training, and besides, I'm not paying for the damages".

Shouta nodded as Kurogiri handed him a snack bar, "You looked like you were hungry". Shouta reluctantly taking it before AFO called him out again. "No worries, you're welcome".

"Hey Boss! What you need? Aww, Shouta! Is that you? Boss, he looks so pretty". Toga noticed their leader as others were playing some video games, Dabi and Shigaraki were sitting in the corner talking.

"Indeed he is, Dabi, training time!".

"Sure thing boss, what is it this time?"

"Probably Endurance first and other stuffs followed yeah?". Dabi nodded as he noticed Shouta was shivering a little, they must been trying to put his temperature low enough to avoid him overheat from that quirk. He got up and grabbed a coat for Shouta, "You're freezing, I'm sure you need to warm up so your flames won't be weak". Shouta nodded as he accepted the coat. Toga jumped in, "Oh can I come see?"

"Not this time, You'll burn yourself".

"Aww, come on Dabi, Boss, can I come?"

AFO smiled, "Not this time, not after you burned the kitchen last week while making breakfast".

"I'm sorry, Twice wasn't helping me so I had to do everything, you're mean Twice".

"I'm sorryyy~".

The training session was somehow better than the last time, he didn't burn his arm, there were burn marks but it could be healed in short time, him manifesting his weapon was getting better too, it was getting solid and sharper when he cut through those targets. AFO was there to watch his progress as he walked up to Shouta and hand out his hand. Shouta immediately flinched, hmm, as expected, after using the brainwash quirk, there was possibility some ptsd effects surrounds him and such more, but it didn't affect during battle, guess this apply during non-battle.

He did take note as well that during battle, AFO could control him as much without doubt, he would not doubt or question what he will do, instant obey. He put his hand on Shouta's shoulder, "Good, you're doing better than before, now, I guess you can join the others, if you decided to go anywhere, there are no wrongs, however, make sure to keep a low profile and if there is a possibility you run into trouble, call Kurogiri immediately and he will warp you to safety. Understand?"

"...Yes Sir".

Time Skip, when Dabi told the others about what the boss said, they all agreed to go to town and get some food and they brought Shouta along. AFO did talked to them about how to make him comfortable because all he could do is follow orders from AFO but he made sure to let the others make him feel somehow safe around them before his mind ever fights back, but he was sure he wouldn't be anymore after everything they put him through.

However, his new quirk still needs to be inserted more, they only managed to put 70% because of the setbacks they had. Not sure if Shouta could have 100% but soon he will find out, he has mentioned before, out of all people they tested on, Shouta is the only that got this far and continues to succeed, with that, soon, the Symbol Of Peace will fall and AFO will rise and rule the world of quirks, he will make sure of that. All heroes will perish once and for all.

"Shouta! You're distracted again!"

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to". Toga hummed as she drank her sugary drink, Shouta only opened his drink but he haven't drink it yet, for some reason, he zone out like he tuned everything out, he needs to think of something but his brain wasn't allowing him to, he doesn't know why he felt this way either.

"I'm gonna go get Twice and the others, they're always stuck in those video game shops, sheesh, you better stay here though but remember what the boss said, trouble, call us, and if you try to run, my knife will be on your throat in a second, understand?"

Shouta nodded as he adjusted his glasses and drank his drink. He got up to throw the last remaining bread the others got him until he stumbled to someone. "Oh I am sorry my dude, I-".

Soon as he made eye contact with the man stumbled to him, he frozed, "Shouta? Is that you?". Who was this he thought, he couldn't remember but his mind was telling him he felt like he knew but. "Shou! It is you!", shit he was loud, where were the others?

That same man, started holding him tight and Shouta reacted badly by pushing him off, "Who are you!?"

"W-What? What do you mean, it's me, Zashi! What are you doing here? Are you out of the league? How did you escape? We need to tell All Might that you're –"

He landed a punch and a kick to the gut to Zashi. "Listen to me right now, I do not know who you are nor I care, but I will tell you, The League will destroy every heroes, if you are then you are to die soon, even All Might will perish by our hands. I could kill you this instant but my leader did not give me the order to do so".

Zashi coughed out as he looked up, those eyes, they were cold, Shouta's arm was about to burst to flame when he heard some woman's voice. "Zashi!".

Shouta huffed as he turned around and disappeared by the second, he managed to send coordinates to others and they warped back to the base. Zashi got up as Nemuri got him, "Hey are you alright? What happened?"

"It was Shou, but.."

"Shou? How did he, is he okay? Where is he now? If he's here, what bout the other members of the league?"

"Nemuri, calm down, he looked like he was alone, I stumbled into him by accident. when he looked at me, damn it, he looks, cold. His eyes were cold and dark, as if he was not there, he said he couldn't remember me and he even said that the League will win, he was about to finish him off but he wasn't ordered to. Nemuri, I think he was brainwashed by them".

Nemuri sighed, "Let's get you treated, you got a nasty bruise on your face, and we will have to talk to Toshinori about this". Zashi nodded.