Chaptered Story (1) [Part 13]

Major Time Skip

(A/N: I honestly lost count or track how many exams did the class have)

It's almost the end of the year and now the class 1A are going for another training camp session, hopefully it was not like before but they are now prepared to take on anyone and anything at this point. It looked like most of the teachers are joining, must be like before like student's vs teachers.

As they made to the training camp, it was like before, all forest but there are a certain empty land they could use for training purposes and considered one of the private lands so they don't have to worry much about what or how much quirk they could use.

When they were all out of the bus, they noticed that the principal was talking to all of the teachers and hand them some sort of equipment that was told that it was from the hero support department. "Hmm, I wonder what they have for us this time?", Mina asked as the others stretched out and some sat down by the nearby bench they had. "If they were still putting the same rules as before then it will be easy for all of us, we'll pass easy!".

"YEAH!", the others cheering along and they noticed the teachers walking towards them, everyone lined up as the teachers and principal came in. "Alright class, we would have used the other facilities for this, but in this matter, we want you take advantage what mother natures have to offer at this point, it can be your safe point or your weaknesses as well if you do not adapt. This would be also a team exam, everyone have to achieve the goal, if one of you don't make it, grades are to deducted", said Principal Nezu and others just gasped, they are all strong as a team but they are risking of being a burden as well.

"Now, we will still apply the student vs teacher rule for this battle, either defeat the enemy or make a run at the end which we will give coordinates with later, but then you can at least immobilize the enemy as a group then that is it".

Wait...

"Principal Nezu sir?"

"Yes Midoriya?"

"Did you just say teacher? Like only one teacher or most of you will be joining?". Everyone clicked on what he said, he was right, he just pronounced teacher.

"Ah yes young Midoriya, one teacher versus 20 students, that should be easy, don't you think?". "Way too easy on this, like I said guys, we got this!". Kaminari said and the squad agreed.

"Now, now, don't get too excited, this teacher is a tough one, I 'm not sure if you guys could even face him right now". Zashi said as he was in near laugh, the class was like "What? Is it All Might?"

All Might shook his head, "Oh no no no, I'm fine, I'll just watch".

"But sir, why are you and the other teachers are wearing some sort of armor or equipment?"

"Yeah, you guys looked like you were about to fight us".

Zashi sighed but he smiled, "Those were fire proofed equipment, it's for precaution, and no, we're not worried about Bakugou or Shoto's quirk".

They looked around and wondered who has other fire or explosion quirk, a car came in and for some reason, it was Endeavour came out, Shoto was not having it. "Wait, Endeavour is a teacher now?"

Principal Nezu waved him off, "Unfortunately no, he's just here also for precaution, he nodded at his son and he stood next to All Might. They were honestly clueless at this point until Midoriya clicked, "Are you saying he's back!?"