Side Fic

(A/N: Hey guys! this is the side fic for the chaptered story I made based on Villain Aizawa AU, sorry it's not much either.)

It has been nearly a week since that day, Toshi had been so patient with how his partner, he was reminded by RG that his mental state is in a huge mess and he was comfortable around Toshi for now. His panic attacks were reducing, usually once a day now or on the verge of panic attacks.

Zashi did try to approach him but he was quiet the whole time but accepting the presence of anyone else besides Toshi or RG. Enji somehow came by just to give him some bento he bought from the cafeteria since Toshi told him Shouta was still clinging onto him so he can't leave him for few minutes. Nightmares came by few times but Toshi was used to it, he dealt with it so good that there was nothing more than bad came out.

Luckily as days goes on, he was getting better, he was getting back to normal, he was acting like Shouta he knew, less fear, he was still afraid of doing anything without being afraid of getting it wrong but soon he acted on his own. RG then encouraged him to go home with Toshi and they did, Shouta missed being home, he was almost in tears when he saw his apartment. Toshi comforted him after that, he was glad he was home, with Toshi, with his cats, with his friends.

Next few days, Shouta is okay with Toshi going out for groceries, so he went get some of their favorite food and drinks, he brought those juice pouch too until Tsukachi was there. "Toshinori san!".

"Hey, what brings you here?'

"Grocery run..how is he?"

"He is better than before, I'm just basically happier than before that's all". The two talk more and went back to their home respectively. When Toshi came back, he noticed there were more shoes, and he heard laughing, so must be Zashi and Nemur came to visit, wait, why are there a bigger shoe, almost as his size. Oh okay.

"Yoooo Toshinori My dude, you're just in time, we even got Enji here!".

"You practically forced me to be here loud speaker". Enji scoffed as he drank his tea. Shouta came running to Toshi and hugged him, but he wasn't sad or anything, he was smiling a little.

"Awww, Shou chan missed his boyfriend". Nemuri wiped the fake tears. Toshi rubbed his head, "Well I just got some stuffs from the grocery store, what is the occasion?".

Zashi took out his phone, "Well, we wanna just celebrate that's all, luckily found this huge fireball and he came because he missed us". Enji sent him a death glare and lit up his face. Nemuri pushed them apart, "alright, alright you two, now come on, let's hang out for few hours", and so they did.

Later that Night

Toshi suddenly feeling the bed empty and cold the other side as he woke up, he looked around, Shouta was gone, shit, where was he?

"Shou? Shouta? Babe? Where are you?". No answer, shit, he was getting anxious as he noticed the door was opened, where the hell he gone too, he grabbed his coat, he got out, looked at the streets, too quiet, must be at the roof. He got up by the elevator and it dinged. He stepped out and there was Shouta sitting by the ledge.

"Shou?"

Shout turned his head, his eyes were so red, he activated his quirk but he had dried tears too. Toshi quickly jogged to him, "Hey, what's wrong?"

"I...", Toshi hugged him tight, he was so afraid fro the worst, he thought he was going to see the day Shou lost his life again. Shou hugged him back as he again cried, hard, as if he had been bottling up his feelings and he couldn't hold it any longer. Toshi was crying as well, he wasn't upset either but he was just, crying out.

After minutes of them comforting each other, Shouta told him to go first, toshi was reluctant at first but soon he did. As soon as Toshi was gone, Shouta looked by the sky until he heard footsteps.

"Well, look at you, healed and all, if you were alone, I probably destroyed you by now but you're useless now". Shouta turned to his left and knew who's voice was that, Shigaraki.

"Yeah, well, I am a lucky patient aren't I?".

"Tsk, master gave you a gift and you are wasting it, you should have stayed with us Aizawa kun, we could have been friends, we could rule the world together, we wcould set AFO free and continue his legacy, you boyfriend retired so it will be more easy, unless your students are dumb enough to fight us".

Shouta clenched his fist as fire started to work on it, "If you wanted to die along with your master, you could have asked, I will finish you right now though, remember, I am more powerful than you".

Shigaraki scratched his neck, "Well, you are but I still can turn you into dust regardless. Well, I am not in the mood to kill you but I can tell you, that anytime soon, you will be prepared, because I will come for you, and maybe your skinny boyfriend, kill you both and we'll be happy. See you soon Eraserhead".

Shouta sighed, as he watched Shigaraki walked away, "but if you change your mind, you know where to find us, we know you're still there Aizawa, wishing AFO gives you comfort, guidance, because as far as I can tell back at the hospital, you were looking for AFO".

Shouta shot out his flames at him but he disappeared, until Toshi came in, "Shou? Hey what's wrong? What happened? Is somebody here?"

Shou was shaking, in anger but almost at the verge of breaking down again but he forced himself to be calm, "it's okay, I was feeling like I want to try my flames again, but it hurts still".

Toshi sighed, "it's alright, come on, we're gonna get a cold if we're not inside soon, I got you a hot chocolate ready". Shouta looked at Toshi as he leaned in for a kiss, it was short but it was meaningful. "Thank you Toshinori, for everything, I love you so much, I just...".

"Enough of that, you know I love you no matter what, and come on, you got training soon with Enji next week".

"What if I don't want to?", Shou pouted as he whined. "I know Shouto would be more preferable but we can't ruin the surprise for them, so you have to be with Enji for now".

Toshi lifted him up, carrying him bridal style as Shouta tried to hide his blushing face, but he knew Toshi ssaw his face and he let it. He was now happy, he was back, he was and always be Aizawa Shouta, a pro hero, a teacher in UA, Eraserhead, boyfriend of Yagi Toshinori.