Chaptered Story (1) [Part 7]

(A/N: I'm so sorry for the late update! I was watching this anime called School babysitter, and I'm crying, I'm laughing at the same time, so I took a long break from making this chapter that's why. Do enjoy this new chapter and comment down below after! Thank you to everyone who had read it so far too!)

It has been a day since the last encounter with Shouta, and after talking to Toshinori about it, both of them deserved a break from class as they went up to the roof, they usually went there anyway even with Shouta, It always have a nice view, they could see the town from there too.

"Hey, Zashi?"

"What's up?"

Toshinori clenched his fist as he looked at him in the eye, "I want to apologize, it's my fault that this happened, if I was fast enough to reach to USJ, I could have saved him, and the villains wouldn't have him too and this whole thing won't have had happened if I was fast enough!"

"Hey hey hey Toshinori, it's not your fault, stop blaming yourself come on, Shouta won't blame you either if he was here or not, you know that". Zashi let his hand fall onto Toshinori's shoulder, "Listen, any of us could have feel guilty with this whole thing happened, we tried during the festival, but we couldn't, we didn't want to hurt him but now, we have to do whatever it takes to snap him out of it". Toshi sighed as every word Zashi said was true, "You too big man, pain was never an option for Shouta so please, do whatever it takes so that he'll come back to us and we'll help you along the way".

"Right, thank you for everything, I'm so grateful to have you as a friend, even the others too, you have accepted me even if I am not the All Might you have always admired".

Zashi scoffed, "Big guy, tell that to Shouta who had to endured me for the last 15 years and it's alright, even if you're All Might or Toshinori Yagi, we looked up to you regardless, Shouta looked up to you but he preferred practice it as an Underground pro, you know how he is with media".

"Oh yeah, he hated the media, even if I told him I'm the media, he still wants me regardless, sometimes I judge his taste but I can't no more, I love him more than everything, I'll put everything on the line just to have him back, and I will make sure of it".

Zashi smiled, "There you go big man, come on, lunch time almost up, you sure you're not eating?"

"Oh it's fine, I can't eat much, remember, no stomach, I can take some apple slices later from the fridge". With that, the two walked back to their longue, since they were discussion of Class 1A and Class 1B combined to join the Training Camp soon. Before that, Principal Nedzu had called them for a meeting, which he also brought alone Class 1A, they can't help but to involve as well.

"Alright everyone, I gathered you all today for an important discussion, regarding your training camp soon and some other important matter, and we also have Detective Tsukachi here with us to provide some materials".

Detective Tsukachi came in, "Good Afternoon everyone". Everyone greeted as they sat down in their classroom. After they were briefed over the Training Camp, detective came to front, "I have something to show you all. This was taken last night". As the video showed, everyone gasped, "Are you sure that's him?".

It showed a scene of their teacher, Aizawa Shouta, was walking down an empty street, alone too. "What was he doing out in the street?"

"Our Intel team had analyse much of the video and apparently he only walked to a certain distance and jumped to a nearby roof, and basically sat there for like an hour and half". Everyone hummed until Nemuri stood up, "His night routine".

"What?"

"Oh shoot, you're right, that is so typical of him, doing night patrols, is that normal for them to let him out". Zashi snapped his fingers, and everyone nodded, "I'm guessing the villains trust him so much to let him wander around I guess", and typical Midoriya, he began muttering.

"He's muttering to himself again".

"But does that mean Aizawa sensei is not being evil? Maybe he has some good left in him?", Lida asked Zashi looked down, "Maybe so, the last time I went at him, he shut me down, giving me warnings and all, and acted like he didn't know me".

Sighs can be heard but Detective Tsukachi cleared his throat, "It's alright, this is the first of many sightings, I'm sure we will monitor more and tell you guys, but I'm sure it's better to not think about it too much, you guys have training camp to think about. Thank you for today".

"Thank you, Detective Tsukachi!".

Toshinori managed to wait for the students to leave before he deflated back to his skeletal form. "Tsukachi?". "Hmm?"

"I uhh".

"No worries my friend, I'll try to help as much as possible, okay?'

"Thank you, my friend". He smiled, genuinely for the time ever since the incident, he had been trying to keep smiling as always but he felt like it was fake, but now, he felt more determined after watching a glimpse of his beloved. It ignites more fire in him to bring him back to his arms and never letting go, ever.

Back to the L.O.V base

"Ah, Aizawa? I wondered where you been last night, Kurogiri told me you went out?". AFO was gathering his papers, must be those doctors gave him to.

"Yes Sir, I did. I apologize for not informing soon, I just felt like-"

"Nonsense Aizawa, it's at least you could do after being here all the time, so, what did you do last night?"

For some reason, that he felt unexplained was the tone AFO gave him, he sounded, different, the usual tone or the words he usually heard from his leader was go back to training, get the quirk checked on and all, but this, he sounded comfortable, AFO now feels like he wants Aizawa to feel different around, he doesn't understand this at all, what is going on with his mind, he was getting confuse, why can't he think normally?

"Hey, hey, are you alright?", damn it, his mind is starting to struggle, the approach I'm using must have triggered him, shit, the doctor is nowhere today, shit, I must have him at 100% and he will be fully mine soon.

Aizawa felt his head throbbing, as if he felt like something is about to come out, what the hell is happening to him!? "S-Sir, I-", he couldn't let out what he wanted to say as he was losing conscious and fell into darkness later.

"Damn it, you're really are a fighter Aizawa Shouta. Soon, when I have full control of you, I promise, you can never feel like this anymore. Right now, you need rest, because you will thank me sooner".

(A/N: After watching few episodes of School Babysitter, I might wanna write out Erasermight taking care of baby Class 1A, it be so cute to watch them both taking care of kids, Eri could join in too! You guys could help with the idea too if you want! Let me know your ideas for this, and I have seen fanarts of them with Class 1A being toddlers and it is so cute!)