Chaptered Story (3) [Final Part]

(A/N: Well, this is it....the end. Credits to ErenArowee forthe inspiration of this video 😁)

As it was counting the days, Aizawa was just, being the normal person as he is, but the others couldn't help but give him the worry look, the whole UA staff was shook to the core that they were going to lose a family member of theirs. Toshi had never left by his side, they knew why he was like that, but he didn't want to make Aizawa feel all the pressure, he needs to live the rest of his life with ease and happiness he deserved.

The two were grading papers and Aizawa was actually laughing over how Toshi drawing All Might smiles on the students' papers, and Toshi find it cute when Aizawa smile, it was so genuine, so innocent, as if he never had any nightmares anymore after USJ, training camp, Kamino.

It was 8 days left until the countdown, and they were done with their classes until they heard Zashi and Nemuri caught up with them. "HEEEYY!", Shouta managed to trip him over and Zashi landed on his face. "Shouta, that was bad of you".

"Whatever, what you want Zashi?".

Zashi got up, scrub off dust from his suit, got his book bag up, "Wanna go to that cat café you always wanted? My treat! You come too Toshinori, come on!". Nemuri shrugged but soon followed, Aizawa sighed, he was suppose to have patrol but that cat café was not to turn down. "Fine, at least you're paying".

Soon, they were surrounded by cats, especially Shouta since he was fond of cats, he had cats on his lap, one kitten on top of his head, and he was patting the other. Tshi coughed out, as he was feeling his face heat up by the cuteness his lover had displayed, Nemuri were taking pictures, Zashi had asked her to take them since he would print them all out after this is all over. They really had fun all night, after that Shouta got back to patrol, Toshi wanted to stay longer but it was for the sake of their protection.

Luckily, there was no criminals tonight, so he ended his patrol early. He came in and Toshi was there waiting for him. "You're not sleeping yet?". Toshi shook his head. "Nightmares?"

"Nah, I just want to you know , welcome you back home that's all". Toshi patted the bed as Shouta sighed as he took off his jumpsuit, took a a quick wash and came back to bed. They cuddled, and Shou inhaled Toshi's scent, he was definitely home now.

6 Days left

Toshi had his heroics class with class 1A and Shouta was done with the homeroom, by the time he got back to the longue, 13 came in, "Senpai! We left your favorite napping spot open, We know you must be I the mood to be in the sleeping bag of yours".

"Oh, uhh thank you, you don't have to call me senpai all the time okay? We're equals".

"We know, it's always have been a habit that's all". Shouta smiled as he grabbed his sleeping bag and got in and laid down, it was comfy, finally some good sleep, maybe at least reduce the stress from his shoulders for now, before he had to go away.

4 Days Left

He yawned a little as he got inside his homeroom class and noticed the class were all smiles, at one point, he thought his class were replace by some dummies and he was in an experiment.

Iida stood up and gave him, looks like bunch of envelopes, various colours and all. "What's all this?"

Midoriya raised his hand up, "We wrote letters to show our appreciation to you Aizawa sensei". He looked at it as he smiled a little, "Well, again, don't expect me to give you extra credits for anything but I'll give you extra work instead".

There were few groans, "Shut up". And let the class continues. When he went home, he and Toshi laid down by the bed, reading the letters he got from the class, they laughed over some drawings they made, they too pictures when Aizawa wasn't looking and they even had gifts to show their love to their teacher, and so called Dadzawa.

2 Days Left

Toshi admit, he was getting more anxious and somehow quite depressed about the time he has left with Shouta, and he had been clingy in the morning that they had a lot of hot sessions to each other the night before till morning since Shou had no patrol.

He cried in the morning, he had to lie to Shouta that he was crying over how he was lucky to be with Shouta, but in reality he was crying that he was afraid, so scare of losing him soon, in 2 days, and it's over, he wish he knew how long he had, he wants to know if it was able to be change and not wanting or having to let go of Shouta at this point.

Shouta was there, comforting his crying sappy boyfriend, god he love him so much, through ups and downs, nobody else does this to him, manage to push through his thick wall of a heart.

He got into class and all gave him a fresh determined look as they wanted Aizawa to give them a study period and they did, they worked together, learning here and there, they asked relevant questions, they worked hard, they had study group, they had fun answering the extra work Aizawa gave them.

1 Day Left

Aizawa was just got up from his sleep in the class and noticed his phone was dinged with emails from the police force. He got updates on the mission he has to endure tomorrow, possibly clashing with the league.

"Alright class, I have a mission tomorrow, behave while I'm gone or you're all expelled". Everyone was back to sadness but they answered to him like they were not worry but they wished him safe journey and safe mission, hoping he would come back like he came back after USJ and the bell rang, and he walked out of the class, that was the last time they saw him.

That night, Toshi and Shouta were talking, chatting a lot, none of the two were annoyed by the fact that they talked too much that night, they hardly slept, both were nervous over two different situations, but they were really prepared for anything at this pint, they held on to each other tight and always reminded each other how much they were love and all.

Toshi woke up, as he got out of the bed, heard his cats meowing over their hunger as he gave them their food and made himself some soup for breakfast, he was about to turn on the tv when his phone rang, "Toshi, turn on the TV". It was Hizashi. He was shaking at this point, his tone of voice changed, he knew it. He turned th TV on, just in time.

Breaking News: UA Teacher and Pro Hero Eraserhead was killed in the latest fight against the League of Villains, witnesses says that he sacrificed himself to save those were caught in the crossfire and shielded the children from massive explosion. The police confirms, he was the only casualty.

Toshi felt his world split down the middle, his heart shattered, his scar didn't hurt, his heart did, his tears fell like endless waterfall, he dropped to his knees, he tried to catch his breath but he sobbed hard, he screamed, wishing he could have more time with him, but why he had to go first. Heroes get hurt, heroes die but he was selfish, he didn't want any of this to happen to Shouta. Why him, why him....

(A/N: Well, that hurt like a bitch, but its May 7 at my timezone and I just wanna say happy birthday dear self, you have been living for 21 years now and being adult is no joke, but you gotta work hard, push harder and you're gonna make it. Thank you everyone who have been reading this book since the beginning, I hope you guys are enjoying it. I'm sorry I added a self note here, it's for future reminders)