Chaptered Story (4) [Final Part]

(A/N: Hey guys! The final part of this chaptered story YEAY! I love how yall were so participate in RP based on the previous story lines and I love reading them! 

Unfortunately, I may have bad news, I'm gonna take a break, not sure how long because of my work attachment, I tend to overcharge my sleep, I sleep too much, I'm tired, I sleep less, I'm tired so it's hard for me to come back to writing for a while until I can fix myself. But, push those gloomy stuffs, enjoy this! I'll try my best to put out more content for yall okay?)

"Well, how do you like your new arm?"

Shouta played around with his new arm placement, it felt like it was his own but it was not, they had specialized it to a hidden weapon, extra capture weapon materials were inside just in case of emergencies, "I mean, the only part of my body that doesn't have scars, I guess it's a clean slate".

Toshi smiled as he sat next to Shou, he was out of the hospital soon after the arm placement, went back to their dorms and soon was greeted from all students and staff. Shouta didn't realized that he was still wanted by people even after all the things he put them through, especially the kids, he had to blinked so many times just to not let the tears fall down but he couldn't, they suddenly panicked on what happen but he soon laugh those tears away and said thank you to everyone.

Soon, they caught up with Shouta telling them stories how annoying some of the members of the league and how they were living, with pranks done by Toga and Twice, Dabi and Shigaraki got their clothes stolen some of the time. Unfortunately, he wished he had more information on what they were going to plan in the future but he left, and he paid the price for it.

Night comes in as he cuddled with Toshi, they were silent, watching the ceiling fan spins around them, "Thank you for not giving up on me". Toshi turned to look at him, "I'll always never give up on you".

"Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down~", Shou started singing one of Toshi's favourite American songs, and his American accent got better, thanks to Zashi and Toshi always gone to karaoke with Ectoplasm.

Toshi started to notice and sings along, keeping their volumes low, as they sang along the chorus, soon they were laughing by their out of tune voice, but for Toshi, Shou had the voice of an angel. The two cuddled, they really love cuddling, spooning each other, they just want to be around each other for the rest of their lives, not that clingy but you know what I mean.

Everything that they had been through, they proved that they were meant to be together, differences aree everywhere, pros and cons are everywhere but they didn't care, they knew what they want, and they want each other, for the rest of their lives.

(A/N: I too remember there would be a wedding fic you guys wanted, but yeah, unfortunately I have to put that on hold too, I'm so sorry guys, I really am).