Chaptered Story (1) [Part 5]

(A/N: Sorry for the late update, just multi tasking with other stuffs, anyways, enjoy and comment what you guys think about it so far)

"Well, Shouta, I am quite impressed by your performance at the sports festival arena, flames were so beautiful to watch, it was a sight and the others have enjoyed as well performance". AFO was watching the playback of Shouta fighting the other pros.

Shouta unfortunately was chained to the chair like the first time he woke up, more wires were inside him and the similar machines were near him, beeping according his heartbeat. "However, I am disappointed that your performance did not have the result I want. What is it you ask? Casualties, you didn't kill any of the heroes, especially that lover of yours All Might, you might scratch them but I was not satisfied Shouta".

Shouta scoffed in response, there were no words to answer the annoying potato head in front of him, he did what he did, he rather die the 2nd time if he had to kill All Might. "Well, why didn't you just do it yourself, letting your rats do the job for you and you take the credit for- "

AFO's hand suddenly grabbed Aizawa's neck, started gripping hard and Shoua is losing oxygen by the minute, struggling will make it worst, as he was still tied to the chair. "I treated you nicely, gave you a new quirk, taking you to the next level, and this is how you repay me back? You're stubborn as always, always from a little child until now".

AFO let him go as Shouta grasp back all his breaths, "What the fuck?". AFO took a chair and sat down, facing Shouta but managed to keep distance, making sure Shouta would not jump on him when he has the chance, if he has the chance, because right now, it's entirely impossible, even if he does escape, this place is not a joke, he might face off hundreds of villains, even most are easy but the ones that are turned to Noumus, he knows that his erasure quirk won't be a help.

"Your parents.... did they want you after they found out what your quirk was?"

Shouta sighed as he was not in the mood for history class, even if it was about him. "You know from my research, your father disowned you but still provides you regardless, your mother left you with your grandmother, and she was the only one who believed you could be a hero even if people called you a villain".

"Might as well shut up, I'm tired of hearing you, your potato face, I swear, by the time I'm out of your shithole, I'm going to kill you". All AFO did was laughed, "I love your determination, why don't you use that in the next session of your quirk placement, hmm?".

Back To UA

It has been a week since the whole incident back in the Sports Festival, knowing that their homeroom teacher is alive but he was not at their side, he was with the villains.

However, they need to put aside those thoughts as they were going for their Internship, All Might just found out Midoriya was picked, but the moment he saw the name, shit, he knew, he was about to go back to the past a little. He met with Midoriya and he was shaking, stating that it is his duty to train him but might as well work with his heart's content. "Just how scary is this guy!?". Soon as Midoriya left, All Might sighed, shit, he knew he would expect a call from his former teacher soon.

"Hey All Might san! Want to join in for drinks tonight? I mean I know you're not drinking but at least join in?"

All Might smiled, "Alright, but you're on your 5th round, I'm out".

Most of the teachers come by as they talked about their day, All Might was scrolling through his phone, it was almost their monthsary, and he was swiping through the gallery for pics, it's the least he could see before he has to see the bad version of Shouta, but he knows Shouta could and would never hurt anyone, he knows Shouta could fight it, and he is going to make sure of that if they ever meet again.

"Hey, you alright? Missing Shou huh?"

"Y-yeah, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to kill the mood". Zashi waved him off, "It's alright, you know we all do miss him".

"Yeah, I nearly cried when he was at the Sports festival, I really didn't expect he was there to be honest, and I haven't moved on at all". 13 said as everyone laughed, "Yeah, he may be like those emo kids but he is a good guy, and knowing you're with him as his partner, we know Shou may not show his smile but whenever he's with you, you're like everything to him", Vlad added as he took another gulp of his drink.

Everyone nodded as they shared stories of Shouta during his years as student and first-time teaching, when he expelled the students. "See, we all miss him, don't worry All Might, we will help whenever and whatever we can to get him back".

"You can call me Toshinori Yagi, might as well know my real name since I know yours".

"Ohh, that's why Shou sometimes called you Toshi, that's a cute name". Zashi patted his back, All Might smiled, "Yeah, he gave me that nickname, and it got stuck since".

"It's alright, we'll be okay, we'll come back stronger this time".