| 3 |

Camila

I was starting to think I wouldn't make it with him on my tail. The man seemed to have shifted into his wolf form and just by taking a glimpse, he looked beyond frightening. He was fast, definitely. I hate to brag but no one could ever catch up to me. Why was he so keen on catching me anyway? I meant no harm. They've obviously got some weird sort of policy in their pack. Still, the rousing citrus-y scent- 

"AHH!" I screamed as as shot of pain ran through me. I was so close to the lake. It halted my running spree and left me on the ground squirming on the ground wanting to find some sort of comfort before I could start running again. The deep wound was visible and I was losing a lot of blood quickly, the border guards unquestionably good at their job, I'm surprised I even managed to make it this far. Black dots starting clouding my vision, but I tried my best to stay conscious. It was then I felt a warm hand on me. 

"Shift." 

"I said shift." he said in a more deadly tone. I gave up and shifted, currently not caring about my nudity, well that was until I remembered those humans left me their clothes.

I weakly pointed in the direction the clothes were in. My health was getting worse, why wasn't I healing? The man immediately understood what I was pointing to and grabbed them. He didn't dress me, instead he picked me up bridal style, yes I was still wiggling around, he start muttering things incoherently, and from what I could make out, it was things like 'you're going to be okay' 'it's fine'.

Yeah. Sure. 

I surrendered, not able to take any more, and just took in the breath-taking scent, my eyes closing. 

***

My eyes instantly shot open. I looked around and saw that I was in a hospital-looking place, except small. Like a home-made one. Hm. Looks nice.

Wait, what am I doing? I'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED. I'm going to be thrown into a dungeon, tortured and then dipped in lava to my death.

My eyes frantically crossed everything in the room.

Although I must say, this person has amazing taste, I need a man like that.

That's when it dawned on me. I looked under the covers and saw my clothes on. Dear goddess, I would've been doomed. The door opened, and my eyes have been blessed. It's Mr. Greek God, except up close.

He saw that I was awake and came rushing up next me. Why'd he care? Actually, no, why am I NOT dead already? 

"Who are you?" 

"Leonardo Angelo Genovese, your mate."

"Wait.. what?!" 

"You didn't realise?"

I left his question unanswered and just took in the figure of my stunning mate. This guy was built like brick shithouse, but he was more on the lean side, rather than a bulky guy. He had the muscles. I could feel Artemis drooling over him.

What? Not my fault he's hot.

His face was perfectly sculptured, sharp jawline, fair skin, pointed nose, jet black hair, and his eyes, that held the ocean behind them, blue. His eyes were indeed blue but not the kind of shade that was easy to describe. My hand somehow made it's way to his cheek, locking my eyes with his. 

"Done checking me out?" My cheeks flushed with embarrassment and I drew my hand back and began fidgeting with them, not daring to make eye contact with him. There was an awkward pause before he spoke.

"You're going to have to be here for another 2 days, the injury impacted you greatly." I frowned. "Now, I shall take my leave, my guard needs speaking to." 

"W-wait. No!" His eyebrow raised. "He was just doing his job. Leave him be." My voice got quieter. 

"Alright." Well that was easy. He left.

Why was I being so timid? That isn't like me. I shrugged it off and decided to get some rest, until I was interrupted.

Just admit it. He's fucking hot.

I rolled my eyes at her comment and laid my head on my pillow falling into deep slumber.

***

[2 days later]

It was really uncomfortable staying in these clothes for 2 days straight. Especially with my curvy figure, it was hard to adjust. 

They told me the reason that I didn't heal there and then was because I was malnourished, low on nutrients. It didn't explain why I didn't feel the mate bond but I just assumed it was because the pain flowing in my body at that time overpowered it.

I was going to have a peaceful dinner with that deer. It got off lucky. 

When I woke up this morning, I saw some clothes set up at the end of my hospital bed. I tried them on, and they.. were definitely not my size. Hey, hey, it ain't my fault I've got such an amazing body. I stuck my tongue out.

Right. There's no one here. 

My outfit was an off-shoulder grey crop that had simple white flowers, accompanied with some white skinny jeans. It'll have to do for now. 

The door clicked open. Who is it now? 

"Hey." It was Leonardo something something. His full forename plus the rest of his name was a bit of a mouthful so I decided to abbreviate it to Leo.

"You look... great." His eyes staring at my boobs. Perv.

"My eyes are up here." I used my index and middle finger to point to my eyes.

He cleared his throat. "Shall we go then?" I nodded. I followed him out of the cosey looking cottage, to a spectacular looking house, not even a house, a mansion. My jaw open slightly at the magnificent architecture. Beautiful. There were other houses that I assumed were for pack members. We entered the house and were greeted by some maids and 4 people. 

"This is Luca." A blonde haired boy with curly hair was pointed to. 

"This is Dana, Luca's mate." The girl with wavy, brown hair waved to me.

"This is Alex." A brown haired dude acknowledge me with a quick raise of his eyebrows. 

"Are you and Dana siblings?" they both nodded. Right. Okay.

"And finally, this is Lynn, Alex's mate." The black haired girl also waved at me. That was way too many names and too much information. And might I add, all the guys were built. Like damn.

You've got Leo to fawn over Cam.

That I do.

"Right... I'm Camila Morena former member of the Redstone pack." 

"Former?" The brown haired dude questioned.

"Ran away. They were all dicks." They all laughed.

"We are going to be best friends!" The two girls squealed. Friends. I had nearly forgotten the meaning behind that word. 

----------------------------------------

[edited]

What do you think of Leo?

Do you think she's going to get along with them?

Dedicated to @human95_ for being my supportive friend and keeping updated!

Comment, Vote and share!

- Love, Ashley.