| 21 |

Camila – Third Person

She woke with a sudden urge to puke her guts out. It definitely wasn't the most pleasant feeling whatsoever.

Jerking the covers off herself to rush to the bathroom, her bare legs instantly felt the absent warmth that coated her body. She gripped the toilet seat and leaned forward and hurled out practically every organ she had.

About to return to sleep, she began feeling hot in contrast to the lacking of heat she felt earlier; she started to fan herself. She opened the windows but still felt it was a meagre amount. She took off her shirt leaving her in her bra and pyjama shorts.

She began to feel tingles up her arms, they weren't the good type of tingles, they were similar to tremors. It went up from her arm, spreading to the rest of her body.

Those same tingles start to sting, gradually beginning to burn. Her neck was the focal point of all her pain. It was like an itch you were unable to itch.

She dashed to the bathroom yet again and turned on the cold tap from the bathtub. Slowly as it filled up, she used what little water she got as it poured out sluggishly, despite the fact it was on full blast. As she put her arms under freezing water, it seemed as if it was unvarying.

After her failed attempt at trying to soothe her discomfort, she skipped back into their bedroom and felt a shot of pain in her leg. She jolted as though her leg was immobile for those few seconds.

The pain grew, grew unbearable. It was unrelenting, insistent on keeping me on the ground struggling in agony.

By now she was screaming on the ground. It felt like she was being burnt directly and she couldn't do anything about it. She wanted to retract her hand so she could blow on it but she was at a loss.

It was excruciating. In spite of being told prior that the walls were soundproof, she screamed for help, screamed like no other.

Begged for it, for someone to help it stop, because the pain wouldn't.

Where all this came from, she was oblivious. She laid squirming on the ground in front of the bed.

Shouting, yelling, only for no one to hear her.

It was like multiple gunshots shooting through her abdomen. Like numerous daggers thrown at her limbs. Like slashes of a whip lacerating her skin countless times.

It went on for hours. It wouldn't stop.

Why was this happening to her?

And before she could merely comprehend that query, she fell into a void of darkness that whispered persuasively for her to concede, and let her subconscious deal with the immense amounts of anguish and torture that throbbed all over.

***

Lynn

It had been a couple hours since dinner; I noticed that Camila didn't have much of an appetite so I chose to bring her, her portion of the meal Dana made. Placing the food on the plastic tray, I went to the last floor, walking to Leo's room and knocked on the door.

"Camila? You in there?" No answer. I knocked again. "Camila? I'm coming in."

And when I did. The food tray I held in my hands, dropped the ground with me shrieking, "CAMILA!"

My heart was beating rapidly when I saw what I did laying on the ground. I rushed to her unconscious body on the floor. "What happened?" I whispered, as though she would've been able to respond to me. I scanned over her.

Cuts. Small, bleeding paper cuts all over her body.

I checked for her pulse, it was there but just barely.

Her arms were spread out "ALEX! LUCA! DANA! COME QUICK!" I cried. Seconds later, I was bombarded with questions until they saw Camila on the floor.

"W-What?" Dana spluttered. She instantly rushed to her side.

"I know exactly what happened." Luca growled deeply, making the floor shake. "Flip her over."

"What?"

"Flip her over!" Luca growled once again. I did so and saw scars on them, they looked like tallies.

"That bastard is going to fucking pay."

***

"Lynn, get her to the pack hospital. Alex, call Leo. Now." He left the room, stomping out. My hands fumbled, I had never seen Luca this furious in all the time I knew him.

Third Person

"What do you wan—" Leo began when he entered, only to be slammed into wall. Luca's hand at his throat.

"You bastard."

"What—" His eyes shifted to the person in the hospital bed. He shoved Luca out the way to run to her side but was once again slammed into the wall, even harder.

"You don't have that privilege just yet." He snarled.

"I don't think your disrespect is helping." Leo glared. Even him being up against the wall, he could see the state of his mate.

"What happened to her?"

"You. You happened to her."

"What are you talking ab— oh." His eyes looked down.

"How could you?" Lynn stood up. "Six times Leonardo. SIX FUCKING TIMES! DID YOU SEE THE SCARS ON HER BACK?!"

"You don't understan—"

"Oh, we understand just fine. You thought it would be just dilly dally to have a nice fuck behind your mate's back? Just to satisfy your needs? SHE LAID THERE SUFFERING FOR GODDESS KNOWS HOW MANY HOURS IN AGONISING PAIN BECAUSE OF YOU." Lynn pointed into his chest.

"You did this to her, so don't you dare make up some pathetic excuse to save yourself."

"She saved my unborn child and we barely knew her and now she has to go an extra mile of pain because someone couldn't keep it in their pants?" Luca yelled. Silence resonated throughout the room for a few seconds

"Get out."

"You can't do that. She's my ma—"

"No. She isn't until she says you are. Get out Angelo." Luca pointed to the door.

­­­­­___________

[edited]

So... wassup ya'll. Please don't murder me in cold blood.

But this was the chapter that I have been waiting to write for a long time ;)

Change my mind, but BARR cream soda: one of the best drinks ever.

What's your biggest fear?

Comment, Vote and Share!

-Love, Ashley x