| 7 |

Camila

"Come on! Let's go in there!"

I was tugged by my shirt into a nearby shop. We were now shopping in hopes of filling my half of the walk-in closet me and Leo shared. I must say, that is going to be on conquest. Have you seen the size of it! I enjoyed the idea of shopping however, this much, just seemed overwhelming; I was already carrying four bags and we hadn't even started, according to them. 

"Hey pretty ladies." A man stood in front of us, licking his lips.

"Heya old man." Lynn spoke.

"Wanna join me and the boys?" He suggested gesturing to 4 other men behind him smirking.

Lynn puckered her lips in thought, "No, not really. But it's the thought that counts, right?" We ran off.

Ascending up the stairs to the second floor of the store, we were met with more clothes that were hanging off the racks and ones that were folded neatly on a shelf. I headed straight to the t-shirts section and nabbed a few that looked cute or suited my style. Once we chose some other pieces of clothing, ranging from shirts to bottoms, we treaded down the stairs and to the cashier.

The clerk looked stunned briefly at the amount. 

"Put it on Luca's tab." Dana sniggered. 

***

Standing at the door, we struggled to open it with the abundant number of bags we held. I mean we could've put the bags on the floor but-- the lock unlatched. 

"Hurry, before they see us." Me and Lynn nodded silently. The boys clearly stated to only buy a couple outfits, and well, that obviously didn't go well with our spree in the shopping centre.

A clearing of the throat startled all three of us and we halted in our tracks. 

"On three," Dana whispered, "One-- two-- three!"

We all ran as fast as we could up the stairs up to our rooms. Behind us, we could hear our mates hot on our heels. 

I can't die now, I haven't had children, I haven't written a will, I haven't even had sex! 

I slammed the door as soon as I got in, threw the bags on the bed and pushed back the door with all the strength I could muster. A deep growl was heard from the other side and my force faltered giving Leo the opportunity to push open the door. I was 95% sure he could've just opened the door with ease but I guess the chase got to him. 

"Hi."

"Hello."

"So uh, would you like a cup of tea?"

"We're in a bedroom."

"Right."

"Anything else?"

"Not anything that comes to mind."

"Okay, well then I'm just going to you know.. leave." I marched to the door only for a hand to pull me back by the waist. "Oof."

"Damn it." I muttered under my breath. 

"What was that?" he grumbled.

"Nothing." I answered quickly. "You're just all sunshine and daisies aren't you dear?"

"Only for you." 

"So--" "HELP!!" I made a run for it, down to the kitchen. The girls seemed to have heard my call as I heard footsteps rapidly banging on the floorboards.

We all hid crouching under the sink. "We're so going to die." I whispered. 

***

"I bought food! Your favourite Camilla!" A shout from the door was heard.

"And how do you know what my favourite food is, Noodles?"

"Because... I just know these things." He responded plainly. I rolled my eyes that was until--

"OREOS!!!" I squealed in happiness, jumping on the spot. "HOW DID YOU KNOW?!"

"I told you--"

"You are officially my favourite, you can kiss the nickname Noodles goodbye." I saw him do a subtle happy dance with his fists. 

"Wait, so if I buy you a pack of oreos, I'll be your favourite?" Leo interrupted looking baffled at mine and Luca's interaction. (Yes, I said Luca.)

"Buy me 3 and I'll consider it." He grinned.

"Can you get Robyn to buy--" He started.

"Nuh uh pretty boy, I said you." I pointed at his chest. He looked taken aback. "Don't you want to be my favourite?" I gave him puppy eyes. It was a win-win situation, I get oreos and he gets the satisfaction of being my favourite.

We're all winners in the end.

Not really, but oreos can win my heart any day motherfuckers.

***

"Come on, we have something to tell you." Luca nervously glanced at the rest of the bodies in the room. 

"Hm? Okay..." I ignored the unknown tension in the room and focused on munching on my oreos merrily. Following them into the lounge, I didn't miss the secret glances the 5 took at each other. 

"So? What's up?" I took another bite into my oreo.  

"Well.. we aren't what you think we are.." Luca began.

"What's that supposed to mean?" They were werewolves, like any other person. 

"Lycans." He took a deep breath. "We're lycans."

"Oh. Okay." I continued eating. They all gave me weird looks. "I know what they are, my father taught me about them briefly."

"Alright... well that's not it."

"Leo is crowned prince to the throne." I stopped midway. My mate was royalty? No..

"MONARCHY IS A THING?!" I stood up in shock. 

"Here I was thinking you would be freaked out about it the other way.."

"You're telling me there's kings, queens, princes, princesses, royal guards, a castle and other stuff you rich people have?" I rambled on, not even able to keep up with my own words. 

"Overall,"

"We're not normal." They all chorused together.

________________________________________________________________

[not edited]

Hey guys! Sorry not sorry bitches for being late 'cos I need my personal me time.

What do you think of the ships? 

Who do you ship most?

What do you think about the news of royalty and lycans?

This chapter is dedicated to @maxielx and @ddtgvb for just being supportive and understanding. 

Comment, Share, Vote!

-Love, Ashley x