| 5 |

Camila

I entered the kitchen to see Dana cooking in her purple apron, aren't you supposed to wear those if you're baking? I shifted my eyes to see Lynn sitting on her mate's lap, happily. I joined them sitting on one of the leather, black stools.

"Heya honey bun!" I furrowed my eyebrows at the peculiar nickname. When did she become my mother? Lynn gave me a small smile to which I returned and brown-haired dude, who's name I still can't remember , didn't even bother to acknowledge me.

"Hey." I said, to then look at the grumpy man beneath Lynn.

I'm sure his name was something like Alec? Bay? Apple?

"What's got your panties in a twist, grandma?" I grabbed a plateful of pancakes and some strawberries to accompany it. He growled lowly at my comment. Seriously not a morning person, well neither was I, however this guy was something else, it was kind of scary.

"Alex, stop it!" Lynn scolded him and he rolled his eyes at her.

So Alex was his name, I was close enough.

Yeah with Apple, keep dreaming Cam.

Oh shut up Artemis.

I mentally stuck my tongue out at her.

"Sexually frustrated maybe?" I wiggled my eyebrows . His jaw clenched.

"Son of a-" Leo walked in as he paused.

"No. No. Don't finish that."

"Idiot."

"Douche."

"Dick."

"Bitch."

"Basta-"

"That's enough." Leo said sternly.

I continued to eat my food happily when I could sense a presence behind me. I held up my fork, "Noodles, if you even think of sneaking up on me whilst I'm eating, I will not hesitate to cut off your dick and chop it up into little pieces and leave it for the birds to feast on for their lunch." They all laughed as I carried on eating.

"Noodles?" Dana said whilst still chuckling. "That's a new one."

"Can't help it, it comes naturally."

"Luca." I didn't look at him. "That's my name Your Highness, anything else?" he mockingly curtsied like a girl.

"Hmmm," I paused, "I want you to be my foot rest for the next day." I joked. "Just kidding; I've grown on noodles, so I think I'll keep it at that for now, maybe there will come a day when I call you Luca." I took another bite into my pancake. They all just stared at me.

Awkward.

***

We were done with eating, when Leo came up to me and said that it might be good for him to give me a tour so it doesn't result in me getting lost, but even so, I was going to manage to somehow. My sense of direction is not the best.

We had gone from Floor 1, all the way up to Floor 4, overall:

Floor 1, was more general, living room, storage, kitchen etc.

Floor 2, was more random empty rooms, they still looked homely though.

Floor 3, was more for LynnxAlex and LucaxDana, important people area.

Floor 4, was where Leo held his sleeping quarters solely for him, and now, with me too.

I think it was safe to say this place was beyond huge. It was like a massive cottage. However, it had a sense of belonging, each corner was laced with items chosen with care, from vases to door handles. It just seemed to all fit. Whether or not it was big, I now was going to call this place home. After all, I'd have to live with these stuck-up, brilliant supernatural beings for who knows how long. A journey lay ahead of me, and I didn't even know where to start. I felt like some sort of princess, I was rescued by this handsome hunk who happened to be my soulmate, I lived in this mansion, which made me feel like royalty. I wanted a normal life, but I guess I wasn't lucky enough to have that sort of reality.

Now walking downstairs, I decided that Leo's floor was in fact my personal favourite, his interior decor was on another level. Everything had been carefully handpicked and positioned. They all fit the masculine category. Very dull colours yet it boosted the ambience up a notch. His scent covered this place, head to toe.

You only like this floor because of it.

You can't say anything, you fuckin' love it.

She was silent, and I knew I was in the right.

We trotted down the steps slowly, making our way back to the first floor to be met with Harper's doppelganger, here I thought she was one of a kind. She didn't exactly look like her, but she did to a certain extent. Might I add, her clothes were an indication of holding up the sign "fuck me." I really would like to understand what goes on in her mind, but at the same time I don't, I don't want to witness such explicit content within her deranged brain. I shudder at the thought.

She had come running to us, well, to Leo, but I want to make it seem as though I had been recognised.

I bit my lip to try and stop laughing. WAS SHE RUNNING IN SLO-MO?!

I was only a couple steps behind my mate, yet I still didn't see any sort of acknowledgement of my self being shown as she grasped his bicep firmly.

If someone told me I would be seeing this in the morning, I would've gone back to sleep.

She was getting awfully close to his face and when I looked at Leo he seemed completely unfazed as though this had been in the norm. I resisted back a growl coming from Artemis. This was just her being her, general instincts to reacting to people touching what was 'hers'.

"Did you miss me?" her lips painted with red lipstick moved. I cringed at the tone of her voice and displayed my disgust on my face physically. I'd rather willingly fall into a pit of lava than hear that everyday.

"No." Leo replied bluntly. I smiled.

"Why not?" she pouted.

I'm this close to skinning this lady alive.

She's not being very lady-like is she?

"I see to it that I have business to attend to, so if you'll excuse me, we'll be going." he ignored her and glanced at me.

"What? Her?" her voice laced with detestation, I bit my tongue to avoid retaliating. I was going to have to make a good impression, no matter who they were. She wasn't going to break me. Instead, to her dismay, I smiled; a very forced one at that. My patience was running thin with her attitude and we had only just met.

"Yes with her. Your Luna." her eyes widened and I hid a smirk. I still didn't hear a sorry nor did I see any action to show that she was. I was given a plastic smile, followed by the flip of the hair and heels clanking against the floor, heading for the front door. Yippee, she's gone!

"Barbie there was definitely a pleasure to meet." sarcasm dripping from my voice. Leo had given me a faint smile, most likely an apology on her behalf. "I'm dying to meet more like her."

Please don't tell me she lives in some sort of dollhouse, somewhere on these grounds.

I shiver.

------------------------------------------------------

[not edited]

I haven't updated in a while but here you go!

Dedicated to @ApologiesOverdue for voting and being awesome!

What do you think of the characters?

- Love, Ashley x