| 15 |

Camila

This place was just: hallways, hallways, some more hallways and you know, some rooms peeking out, and a couple more rooms. I knew for a fact that if I tried working my way around this place I'd get stuck in a basement I didn't know existed and end up staying there forever because no one would look for me and then my new friends would be the mice that squeaked across the room, eating cheese and crackers without any left to spare for me.

:(

All in all, it would be the end of me.

:)

The small girl called Aria held onto Leo's index finger, skipping whilst she had us all behind her. "Teo!" She piped.

I looked to see a very fit, young man that had a warriors aura surrounding him. "How many times do I have to tell you my name is Matteo?" He scolded.

"No." She huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. "Teo." She left the room just as happy as she entered.

He rolled his eyes at her back and turned to us. Getting up from the bench press, he speaks, "To what do I owe this pleasure dear brother?" He bowed sarcastically.

"My mate has arrived." Leo gestured at me, making Matteo's eyes land on me.

"Pretty.." He trailed off.

"Ah ah ah, you can't be hitting on your future-sister-in-law, Teo." Luca jumped on Matteo, putting him in a loose headlock. I could see the faint blush on his cheeks. He shook off Luca's hold and gave me a small apology.

"Camila Morena, former member of the Redstone Pack." I held out a hand for a handshake.

He stared at me intently, I gave him a nonchalant look, not breaking eye contact with him. Suddenly, he began grinning, "Heck yeah! I can feel it bro, she's stronggg!" He dragged the end, accepting my handshake only to pull me into a welcoming hug.

They all chuckled at Matteo's antics as he let me go. "I'm still waiting on my fight, but big guy won't allow it." He pointed at Leo.

"Please, you'd have your ass on the ground before the match even starts." I said cockily. "Personally, I think there's no need for a fight if we know the result prior." I smirked, looking at my nails.

"I'm going to bow down to this woman? Yes please." Matteo added ecstatically.

They all seemed so energetic. Just what went wrong with Leo?

***

We all had spread off to our rooms. I was currently sprawled out on Leo's bed in his private quarters. The room had the same masculine, dull theme as his other.

I stuffed my face inside his pillow. "What are you doing?" Leo's voice came out from behind me.

"What does it look like? I'm trying to suffocate myself." I turned around and gave him a 'duh' expression, before I realised he was standing half naked in front of me with only a towel around his waist.

"Like what you see, Bella?" There was that provoking nickname again. He had a second towel around his neck, using his hand to dry his wet hair.

"Not yet, give me a moment." I held a finger at him. My eyes trailed over his finely-honed abdominal muscles.

On the upper right of his chest was a black tribal tattoo that went down just past his shoulder. All I wanted to do was trace my fingers down each and every inked drawing he had printed on his body.

"You can touch." He smirked, snapping me out of my gaze.

Well we got the opportunity now, why not. He seem amused with my choice.

I got up and walked over to him. Bringing my fingers up to his chest, I appraised each stroke and line. [picture in the media]

Feeling Leo's intense gaze, I looked up at him, my hand still placed on his chest. "Anymore?" I tilted my head to the side.

He turned around and I caressed the added tattoos gently. They were so simple but beautiful. After admiring them for a few moments, I drew back my hands and flopped them to my side. It seemed like such a sensual thing to do with your partner.

"Fuck it." Leo spun around rapidly, smashing his lips onto mine. I froze but once I had grasped the situation, I moved my lips against his. My hand made its way to to the nape of his neck. He pushed his tongue against my lip begging for access, I opened allowing his tongue into my mouth.

We had a small battle of dominance with our tongues, to which Leo won. One his hands had held tightly onto my lower back while the other was cupping my cheek. I moaned against his mouth, only making Leo's grip on me tighter than it already was.

Finally letting go after another minute or two, out of breath, we bored our eyes into the other. "You're good at this."

"I know." I flipped my hair dramatically, ignoring the lack of space between us. My heart was beating like crazy but I didn't show it physically.

He went inside the closet, which yes, is also a walk-in one, and got changed.

I obviously didn't look.

He came out wearing a grey bomber jacket, his iconic white t-shirt and some black jeans. He walked to the door holding out a hand, "Are you coming?"

"Yeah." I took his hand left the room.

__________________________

[not edited]

guys, im bored. halp.

Comment, Vote and Share! 

-Love, Ashley x