Chapter 7- Ex-Girlfriend problems am I right?

My Wattpad is being weird. I thought I uploaded yesterday.. sorry about that. On with the chapter!!

My friends greet me with cheers and smiles. "I loved it." Ivy claps.

 "So sexy!" Murphy winks.

 "Better than I could do." Knox comments.

 "I really wasn't expecting that." Kale grins.

 "Wonderful as always Loo." Quinn smiles.

 "Wow. I didn't know you were that good." Kyler breathes.

 I smile giving another bow before sitting in between Quinn and Kyler in the little half circle my little group had made. "You were amazing. Really." Kyler leans in and whispers.

 I smile at him. "Thanks. Means a lot coming from Mr. Perfect himself."

 He gives me a sad smile before turning away. "I'm nowhere near perfect." He mumbles.

 I pretend I don't hear him but in reality, my mind is flying.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 We sit and watch the rest of the dancers. There were so many talented people and I watched them with much interest taking mental notes on their moves. One girl stood out to me the most. She had brown curly hair and blue eyes. I missed her name but she danced to a song called 'Save room for us.' She looked strangely familiar but what was even weirder was the way Kyler stiffened next to me as she came on whispering "No way." under his breath with furrowed brows and hard eyes.

 We currently all stood after everyone had finished as Olivia approached us. "Wonderful job as always Kay." She beems.

 "Thank you Liv. I'm glad you enjoyed it." I smile, giving her a hug.

 "I definitely wasn't expecting that when you told me you already had a dance ready for tryouts."

 I shrugged. "I gotta keep you on your toes."

 "That you do. Results will be posted by Wednesday. I hope you'll be captain again this year." By the tone she used it wasn't a question, more of a request.

 I narrow my eyes with a teasing smile. "I have to make the team first Olivia."

 She rolls her eyes and waves me off walking away. "Bye Kayloni."

 "Bye Coach!"

 "You guys ready?" I ask turning to my friends who stood behind me.

 They nod and we turned to walk out of the gym when a voice stopped us. "Kyler."

 Said boy stiffened in front of me before stopping and turning with the fakest smile ever. We all turn and come face to face with the curly haired blue eyed girl. She stood with her hands in her black sweatpants and her hair in a messy bun. "Hazel."

 It clicked in my head that moment. In front of me stood Hazel Ward. Topaz's best friend and Kyler's Ex-girlfriend. "Good to see you again." She smiled a dazzling smile.

 Kyler averted his eyes. "Likewise."

 He turned to us before looking down at her with a clouded expression. "Guys. This is Hazel Ward my-"

 "Girlfriend." She jumped in giving me a hard look.

 "Ex-girlfriend." Kyler snaps quickly. "Hazel. These are my friends."

 "Friends? Aren't you gonna tell me their names?" She asked, looking at us with a smile that looked a little too perfect.

 He scowls at her before stuffing his hands in his pockets and turning his head. "You don't need to know that information."

 I looked at my friends with furrowed brows and nervous eyes. Kyler was tense and had become cold and closed off. His eyes reminded me of our first meeting after his phone call. Cold and stormy. I didn't know much about their relationship, but whatever caused them to break up, Kyler still was upset about it. Which caused more questions to arise about our supposed friend. But I pushed those questions to the back of my mind. "Sorry Hazel, but we were actually just headed out to get some food. So If you'll excuse us." I plaster an apologetic smile on my face as I gently grab Kyler's arm and pull him towards me.

 "Yeah! We wanted to show Kyler this killer burger place that closes soon so we really should get going." Quinn jumps in wrapping an arm around Kyler's shoulder.

 Thank god for my twin because the rest of our friends look clueless. Kyler looks between us with a relieved smile on his face. Hazel looks at me with a glare which I'm taken aback from. "'Fine. Have a good time. It was nice seeing you KyKy." She forces a smile before shooting me one more glare and spinning on her heel and walking away.

 I turn to look at Kyler to see him glaring at her retreating figure. "Well. That was something." Ivy trails off.

 "Definitely something." Kale agrees.

 "Ex-girlfriend problems am I right?" Murphy grins.

 "Shut the hell up Murphy." I scold. "Let's head out. Anyone fancy burgers?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I pull my books out of my locker when I hear the clicking of heels stop behind me. Saying a silent prayer, I turn and come face to face with Topaz and her followers. "How lovely it is to see you this morning Topaz and company." I give a fake smile. "Now what do you want?"

 She inspects her nails with much interest. "It has been brought to my attention that you didn't listen to my advice. That's a problem."

 "A very big problem! Kyler's mine!" A small girl with blonde hair and pink ends pipes up from next to Topaz. I think her name is Shelby?

 "I thought I told you not to waste my time?" I question with a very bored expression.

 Something inside her snaps because she sticks her hand out and slaps me, her hand scratching my cheek before she grips my forearm. Her nails dig into my skin as she glares at me. "Listen. I don't know what your problem is with me,"

 "Yes you do."

 "But I don't care. Just listen to my advice and stay away from Kyler." She snaps releasing my arm which is now red with spots of blood from where her claws were in my arm.

 She storms off her group following except one person. Hazel stands in front of me with an unreadable expression. She scoffs before following after. I narrow my eyes after her trying to figure out why she doesn't like me. I sigh pushing the resurfacing memories to the back of my mind walking to English.

Hey guys I'm BACK with another chapter. I took a few days to get caught up with writing and Online schooling just started up for me so I don't have as much freetime.. But don't forget to comment and vote! It really motivates me.. Also, thoughts on Hazel? 

-Grandmab