Chapter 8- It's fine. I'm fine

"What the hell?" Quinn shouts when I walk into class.

 Since I was running late and had to speed walk to class to get there before the bell, I didn't have time to clean my cuts. My cheek and arm were still bleeding. I sit in my seat and keep my head down. "Who the fuck did this to you?" Quinn snarls.

 "Yeah. Those are some nasty cuts."

 I whip my head around to see Kyler sitting directly behind me. "And before you ask what I know you're gonna ask, yes. I've always sat here."

 "Kayloni Marie."

 "Quinn Alexander."

 "Tell me who did this so I can smash their face in."

 I roll my eyes. "You can't hit a girl Arms."

 Quinn looks over my head. "Ivy?"

 I turn to my best friend. "I'm gonna slap that bitch Topaz so hard her fake eyelashes will go flying."

 The twins, Murphy and Kyler all snort. "How'd you know it was her?"

 Ivy looks at me. "No other girl would ever lay their hands on you. Everyone either loves you or is scared of you."

 I roll my eyes. "Hazel sure looked like she wanted a go at me." I mumble.

 Kyler spins me around. "What did you say?"

 "Homegirl Hazel stood and stared at me for a second before she followed after the rest of the plastics." I rolled my eyes again.

 'I really should stop rolling my eyes..' I think to myself.

 Kyler's eyes harden. "She didn't hit you did she?"

 I shake my head. "Good. But not good plastic #1 hurt you." he comments with his pink lips in a tight line.

 "It's fine. I'm fine guys really."

 Quinn looks at me. A silent question being asked with his eyes. I give him a slight nod and his eyes soften. He sighs before pulling me into his arms and kisses the top of my head. I shut my eyes tight as memories fly through my head. 'No. Not now please!'

 Quinn pulls back and looks at me. "It's gonna be ok. It's over and I'll protect you."

 I nod and give him a small smile. "I know."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling Jeremy Zucker played from my light up speaker next to me. "You're nothing without me!" He screamed. "When are you going to realize that you need me!"

 I blink away the memories softly touching the scar on my elbow. The first tear fell quickly followed by several others. It wasn't long before I was full on crying. "Go away." I mumble. "Get out of my head."

 A knock on my door causes me to muffle myself. Wiping my eyes, I choke out a "Come in."

 Quinn pokes his head through the door and takes one look at my face before giving me a sad smile. "Fine my ass."

 I let out a small chuckle as he walked over to me after closing the door. "Scoot your booty."

 I move over making room so he can sit on my bed. He looks me over before opening his arms. I tear up at the gesture before launching myself at him. Tears spill out of my eyes soking his shirt as I bury my face into his chest. "They won't go away. I want them to go away." I sob.

 He rocks us back at forth. "I know you do." He kisses the top of my head. "I know."

 We stay that for a few moments before he pulls back. He takes my face in his hands wiping my tears off my cheeks. "Please don't cry. He's a bastard who doesn't deserve a minute of your thoughts or a fraction of your tears. As much as I know you don't believe it, you're stronger than you give yourself credit for. And for those times you're not, that's what I'm here for." Quinn gives me a smile. "I love you Loo. Never forget that."

 I nod. "I love you too Arms."

 We both turn our heads to see Amaya creep through the small opening she made. She pushes the door closed before running to the side of the bed where she crawls up into and snuggles herself in between Quinn and I. I smile softly at my little sister who wrapped her thin arms around my waist. She looked up at me with her brown eyes. "Ivy said you were sad. Please don't be sad."

 I smile softly down at my sister before kissing her forehead. "I'm better thanks to you two."

 I kiss Quinn's cheek before snuggling into his side and pull Amaya into my lap. "So, tell us how school has been Munchkin."

Heyoooo! I'm back with another chapter! Amaya is the cutest thing!! Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment it really motivates me!! BYe

-Grandmab