Chapter 11- 4 Roses

The first song the boys sing is up top!

Mid day Friday after putting some stuff in my locker, I let out a slight yelp when I closed the door and saw my brother, the twins and Kyler had surrounded me in a half circle. They stood smiling at me as I gave them a weirded out look. "What the hell do you guys want?" I asked pushing past them heading to my creative writing class.

"We just wanted to ask if you and your two besties,"

"They're your friends too."

"-Were coming to our show tonight!" Knox grins

"We work tonight. So yes we'll be there." I cast Knox a look over my shoulder.

"Just wanted to make sure you don't up and leave like last time." Quinn gives me a look.

I scowl. "I told you mom wanted me home!"

He smirks. "I'm teasing."

I roll my eyes as the boys make small chatter as they walk me to my class. "You'll finally get to hear me sing Kitten." Kyler whispers, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

Used to his touch around my shoulders I smirk up at him. "I finally get to see if you live up to the hype Quinn has given you. I'm rather curious if the 'Bad Boy' Kyler Orr can really sing."

He smirks back down at me. "Guess you'll have to wait and see."

We stop in front of our class waving goodbye to the boys as they continue down the hall. Feeling someone's gaze on me, I turn and see Hazel staring me down. Her eyes harden as she notices Kyler's arm around my shoulder. Her eyes shift and she then plasters on a fake smile. I look up to see Kyler staring her down with a cold look in her eyes. With a sigh I flick his nose getting his attention before nodding my head to our classroom door. "Don't want to be late."

His eyes shift as he gives me a smile before removing his arm and opening the door waiting for me. I cast one last look at Hazel before dipping into the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wave to James and the twins as Ivy and I walk into the bar later that evening. Quinn had left home an hour ago to run through the set with the guys which left Ivy and I to leave later for our shift. Murphy trailed behind us texting someone. The 3 of us started working here our Sophomore year as waiters. Last year our manager moved me behind the bar when the last person quit. They knew I was underage, but I was the oldest out of the group besides James who was the cook.

Quinn and the boys started playing here when we were Juniors. They had formed the band 4 Roses that summer with Viktor. After the incident at the end of our Junior year, Viktor was kicked from the band and the guys spent most of the summer looking for a new lead singer. The few days before they told us they told us they found a new singer, Quinn spent lots of time in the music room or mumbling song lyrics with a smile. "Alright folks! Rush hour starts in 1 hour when the bar opens and the boys start their set. Is everyone menatlly prepared?" I questioned my team while I tied my apron around my waist behind the bar.

They all smile and give me a thumbs up which I clap my hands to. "Perfect! Move out!" I cheer going to get the bar ready.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's 7 on the dot when the boys walk on stage. The crowd which is now very large let out screams. Some of which I can make out Kyler's name. Quinn smiles at everyone, his bass slung across his chest. "Hey guys! Glad everyone could make it out tonight! We have a special treat for y'all. Our last song is gonna be a new one we wrote together!"