Chapter 14- Stupid Questions

Kyler guides me to a two person table in the corner by the window. I take a sip of my hot chocolate gazing at the boy across the table from me. For being a so-called 'Bad Boy' he sometimes doesn't dress the part. Between the 3 weeks I've known him, I think I've seen him wear a leather jacket 2 times. Today was no different. He wore a short sleeve striped Rose shirt over a grey sweatshirt. He had on light wash ripped jeans that were rolled at the ankles, his socks were mostly white with 2 black strips at the top which he paired with black and white low top vans. He looked very attractive running a hand through his curls and sipping his drink.

 My eyes followed his hand which led to my next question in our little game. "I know it's not my turn, but I have a question."

 He's blue eyes slowly drift from their place looking out the window to meet my eyes. The corner of his lips lift up into a small smile as he nods his head. "Hit me."

 I go to open my mouth before he buts in again. "I get two questions after this by the way."

 I roll my eyes. "Sure whatever, anyways. Is your hair naturally curly or is it permed?"

 Kyler smirks "For some reason, I knew you were going to ask that. But to answer your question, it's natural. Both my parents are italian but I get the curls from my dad."

 I nod my head with a small smile. "Alright! My turn! What's your favorite color and why?" He asked, resting his chin in one of his hands leaning his elbow onto the table.

 "Black." I comment with no hesitation. "It goes with everything and it looks nice."

 He nods. "Alright. Favorite animal?"

 I think for a moment. "Foxes. They're so cute. Once when I was 9 I tried to convince my parents to get me one for my birthday." I chuckle at the memory.

 "I didn't get a fox but I did get the announcement of Amaya and that was better."

 Kyler gives me a soft smile and I find myself blushing and looking away. I clear my throat. "So. Since we're asking stupid questions now," I give Kyler a look which he shrugs at. "What's your favorite fast food place?"

 "Chick-Fil-A." He comments quickly. "Hands down."

 I smile. "I like them too. They have good sweet tea."

 He takes a drink of his hot chocolate. "Since you said I was asking stupid questions, you won't mind answering this stupid question then."

 I raised an eyebrow at his serious tone and the question that came out of his mouth was one I was dreading but still has me widening my eyes in surprise. "What's Viktor's problem?"

Hehe... Soo It's been a while huh..? I didn't forget about this story I just had writers block which trust me isn't fun.. But enjoy this chapter! Stay safe💜