Chapter 9- "You make me want to hurl, but this sandwich is too good."

When I walk into school the next day an arm imeadidity is thrown over my shoulder. I tense and look up at the culprit. "Morning Kitten." Kyler smiles.

I nod my hello taking a sip of my rebel. "Should you really be drinking those things everyday? Ya know, since you're a dancer and shit?"

I raise and eyebrow. "And shit?"

He just smiles. "Eh. Anyways, I probably shouldn't but I honestly couldn't give two flying fucks." I shrug walking into English with Kyler's arm still over my shoulder.

He laughs at this sitting in his seat behind me. I turned around in my chair since we were the first in the group to get here. "Let's play a game." He suggests.

"Game?" I question taking another sip of my drink.

He nods. "We don't know each other that well."

"What are you suggesting?"

"20 questions!" He grins.

I roll my eyes. "Why not."

"Alright! When's your birthday?"

"February 20th. You?"

"June 10th."

I nod trying to think of my next question. "Go to artist?" He asks.

"To listen to or dance to?" I question.

"Listen to."

I think for a moment my mind shifting through the mental playlist in my head. "I listen to a lot of Billie Eilish."

He grins. "A fellow Billie fan I see."

I smile. "You like her too?"

He nods. "My sister got me hooked."

"Sister? Well I guess that leads into my next question. Do you have any siblings?"

A soft smile takes over his face. "Yeah 3. A younger sister and brother who are twins in 8th grade and my baby sister is 4."

I give him a small smile. "I would love for the gang to meet them someday. My mom's been asking who I've been spending so much time with and wants to meet my new friends." He chuckles.

I smile. "I'm sure everyone would love to."

He smiles. "Alright my turn. Favorite sibling?"

"Amaya. Hands down."

"Hey!"

I turn and give an innocent look at Quinn whose hands are on his hips in a very sassy manner. "Love you Arms. But we both know Amaya is the golden child."

He stares at me for a moment before dropping his arms. "You right, you right."

Kyler breaks out in a fit of chuckles behind me and I crack a smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys. I have been waiting to eat this sandwich all day. I'm so excited." Murphy gushes.

We all give him a strange look as he looks at his BLT with a smile. Ivy scrunches her nose at him. "God why am I friends with you?"

"Best friends." He corrects her with a wink before biting into his lunch.

I snort before taking a bite of the sliced apples I brought. Random chatter is thrown around the table as we eat our food. "So. You replaced me with Kyler Orr? I must say I wasn't expecting that one." A deep voice comments from behind me.

Everyone at the table stiffens except for Kyler next to me. I see Quinn clench his jaw across from me. My breath catches in my throat as I slowly turn around to meet a familiar pair of grey eyes. His eyes sparkle as he smirks down at me. "Afternoon Kay. It's been a while."

My breath hitches and I scowl. "Don't call me that. Only my friends call me that."

He places his hands on his chest in mock hurt. "I'm wounded. We are friends."

"Not anymore." Quinn scowls. "Not after what you did."

"Oh. I thought we were past that whole situation." He waves off.

Suddenly I can't breath. "You thought we were past it? How could we just move past something like that?" Quinn grits out.

I'm vaguely aware of the surrounding tables casting glances our way as Kale, who was next to me, pulls me to his side and rubs circles in my back. "Breathe. In and out." He whispers in my ear not letting his eyes leave the grey eyed boy.

He smiles at everyone. "Well I certainly thought we were over it."

The table is silent before Murphy speaks in a slightly chipped tone. "You make me want to hurl but this sandwich is too good."

Ivy snorts. "Yeah like he's even worth you vomit anyway."

"He's more like the gum on the bottom of my shoe." Knox adds.

(A/N: I actually say this all the time and crack myself up with it.. my friends think I'm strange it's ok..)

The grey eyed boy scowls. "Leave Viktor. We don't want nor need you anywhere near us." Quinn spits.

Viktor's eyes then landed on me. They then shift over to Kyler who sat still and observant. "I think you should listen to him. Before I do something I don't think I'll regret." Kyler finally speaks and his voice is deadly calm.

Viktor rolls his eyes before walking away and I'm finally able to breathe again. "Mind telling me who that was?" Kyler asks, his voice still slightly chipped.

"Viktor Smith. Bands old lead singer. My Ex-best friend and now Topaz's new boy toy." Quinn's voice is forced and hard and Kyler gets the hint to leave the explanations there. I sign taking another bite of my apples.

Annnnd we have finally have met the notorious Viktor Smith the old lead singer.. as well as learned a bit more about Kyler! The next few chapters a some funs ones and I look forward to sharing them with you all! Or whoever is currently reading the story.. haha.. Anyways! Don't forget to vote and comment it really motivates me!

-Grandmab