X

This is it pancit. Today is the day. Seize the day, sis.

Ngayon ang official launch ng Pay-It-Forward project ng San Vicente. 

It's a week long event which aims to promote and advertise the educational and livelihood projects ng SV. The plan is to get a lot of exposure by doing several events in the major towns in SV. This way, everyone in SV is familiar, and we can sustain the project if this is supported by everyone. 

Ang tagal naming tinrabaho nito, kaya gusto ko maiyak kasi finally, mangyayari na siya.

Javi officially opened the celebration by giving a speech. Everyone was in awe of him, siyempre ako din, pakipot pa ba tayo.

"Kung hindi po dahil sa inyo, hindi natin magagawang pagyamanin ang San Vicente. Bawat isa po sa inyo ang susi sa patuloy na tagumpay ng ating mga programa. Kayo po ang lakas ng San Vicente. Sa lahat po ng tumulong at naghirap para maisakatuparan ang proyekto na ito, maraming salamat po." He smiled and waved at the clapping crowd but just before he stepped down my eyes met his and he winked.

Hala, ano yon. Bakit may ganon?

I looked at the people beside me and wala naman silang comment. So baka naimagine ko lang.

Javi was walking towards us nang hinarang siya ni Atty. Santos. He was with a beautiful woman, she smiled at Javi and Javi smiled back. He gave her a quick hug and a brief kiss on the cheeks.

"OMG, si Margarette Garcia!" Tess, who was standing beside me, squealed.

I didn't realize it was Margarette Garcia. Attorney has already left the two of them, but they're still talking. Javi was laughing at what she was saying. 

They looked comfortable with each other. Like old friends. Or maybe old lovers.

"Baka naman matunaw." Aimee whispered at me, smiling.

I look away and turned to Aimee. "H-ha?" I glare at her. "Sinasabi mo?"

"Guys, OMG, did you see Margarette Garcia?" tanong ni Pau na kakarating lang. "Magkakilala pala sila ni Mayor J! They used to go to the same school when they were young."

Pau adds, "May rumor pa nga na nagka-something sila ni Margarette dati."

Eds snarkily remarked, "Kaya naman pala kung makalingkis kay Javi e parang bulateng inasinan." Ngumuso siya sa harapan.

We all looked to where he was pointing and we saw Margarette and Javi still talking and laughing. Margarette's hand was on Javi's arm and the latter doesn't seem to mind. After a little while, they both walk out of the auditorium and rode a car, driving away.

"Good job, guys!" bati ni Jess sa amin. "Ililibre ko sana kayo ng lunch kaya lang yung kukuhanan ko ng budget, ayon nakipag-date."

Javi. On a date with Margarette Garcia.

Jess ruffled the top of my head, "O bakit di maipinta mukha mo? E ikaw naman may kasalanan nito?" He and Aimee laughed.

>>>>>>

"Trending na naman po si Mayor J!" Pau exclaimed while scrolling through her phone.

I roll my eyes while I'm busy cutting out the tickets for the tomorrow's events. Today is the fourth day of the week-long PIF launch. 

At sa loob ng apat na araw, hindi namin nakita si Javi.