Chapter 24 (10 days to go)

I couldn't find him.

He never came back to the house.

German vanished moments after Pablo kissed me.

I couldn't even escape from Pablo to find him. Well, not fast enough at least.

I stood pacing the living room in my pyjamas at midday.

He still hadn't come back and something kept me from leaving the house.

Of course it would be just my luck if I walked out as he came back, so I had to stay.

I could have dressed, but I also predicted that he would walk in as I upstairs and I would miss him.

I have to be here the moment he walked in. That's all I could focus on.

I would have to see him and apologise immediately.

Yet the afternoon was dawning and I would have Violetta worrying if she saw me still in my pyjamas when she returned.

Therefore, I skipped upstairs and grabbed some clothes before skipping back downstairs.

I threw them onto the sofa before opening the door, just to check he wouldn't walk in the moment I walked out.

When I was sure he wouldn't, I picked up my clothes and slid into my office. After peeling the pyjamas from my body, I began to dress in my mint flicked t-shirt that would be accompanied with my black pencil skirt, however, I soon realised I had left it outside.

I quickly skipped to grab it, with my pants only covering my bottom half. I noticed it had fallen on the floor but as I bent down to grab it I heard a creek.

I grabbed my skirt and turned around. The door had opened and German was walking through.

I immediately dropped my skirt and ran.

"German!" I cried running towards him and jumping at him.

I threw my arms around him and he supported me from the back.

"I'm so glad you are here, I need to explain." I said nuzzling into his shoulder.

"You don't have anything to explain." He said pulling me closer.

"I do German, I want-"

German leaned back and looked into my eyes.

"Someone else did the explaining." He smiled his sincere smile and I melted.

"Sure?"

He nodded.

"Sure."

I smiled, "Well, what do I say then."

German smiled, "Nothing, but you have something to do."

I smiled at him, "What do I have to do?"

German laughed and his cheeks rouged.

"You're a little bare, Angie."

I let a laugh escape my lips.

"Forgot about that."

German laughed, "I haven't."