5. HOSTAGE 5.

RECAP
This fool know my mom?! " You better plet go of me before my mom know what you did to me!! " I shouted in anger before attacking him with my PAK leg which make him hit the shelf and groaned. But look at me in fear. I smirked . " You're Zim son?! " " Yes you foolish human. I am the son of Zim the Mighty Irken. Feaaaaar me!! " I said in pride.

Chapter 5 : HOSTAGE
- DIB POV -
Hold up- what did this midget said?! Zim is his mom?! I thought Zim is a male. Did that whore hook up with somebody and have this little... abomination?! I then groaned and try to get up. Damn my back is sore that lil midget PAK legs sure is strong. After I able to stand up steadily. I stare at the midget in front of me. A small green alien with baby blue Irken uniform, a pair of black gloves and black combat boots, a blue PAK and a glasses with yellow tint lense? " Where's your mom then? " I said. " Ha!! Like I would tell you stupid human!! I, Dabourus the Great can't be scam!! " this midget is like Zim clone but tiny version of him.

" If you're so great. Why the hell are you in the supermarket hugging a jar of honey? " I said with a provoking tone while looking left to right and like usual. Other people is too stupid and minding their own business. How could they not question the midget PAK Legs is weird and abnormal?!

" Well, Duh. To bring it home and eat it. What else?! Are you that dense to not know something so obvious?! " The tiny Irken shouted mockingly. My mouth twitched. He is really the son of Zim. The arrogant alien. But a kid from Zim should be evil and chaotic. He must be planning to steal all the honey supplies. I can't let that happen. Even if I don't know why the hell he need honey. " So what you're saying is. You are going to steal the honey jars?! " " What- no! I am not that sore of a loser Irken soldier. Trying to steal a few honey jars?! Humiliating!! After all I am not poor. " the tiny Irken said and show me his device that have Irken words and probably money points.

I smirked. This kid look like he never buy something from this planet before. " why are you giving me that annoying look?! " " that money points is useless in this planet. You need these- " I said and show him what earth money look like and then put it in my wallet " - to buy something "

The Irken eyes turn wide and put down the honey jar to the floor. " So Dab can't buy honey? "

" yes you can't "

" the honey can't be buy by Dan? "

" ... yes you can't "

" no honey for Dab? "

The hell is his problem. Getting so sad just because he can't get a honey jar- WAIT- did I pity him?! No this is the son of a slut who seduced you years ago. This kid is an abomination as long as he have Irken blood. Chaotic creature. Disgusting.... " want me to buy some for you? " " YAY!! " oh boi...

I end up purchase more than 25 jars of honey I only give that kid 5. But still I still have humanity in me so I am the one who carry the groceries to the car. Which is only honey-

The kid can't sit still no matter how much I scold him. He won't listen and keep poking the air conditioner and sliding the car window up and down as if it's the most amazing thing he ever see.

We finally made it to my home and I open the door while grabbing some of the groceries and went to the kitchen to see Gaz staring at the kid. " Is that Zim's son?" " You know my mom?" The kid asked while curiously stare at Gaz. " I thought Zim is a male. " " Tell me about it " I said and put the honey jars on the top cabinet. I look at the kid again and he was happily chatting with Gaz. That should be okay.

So I went back to the car to grab the rest of the honey jars and put it on the cabinet. And can't help but listen Gaz and the kid's conversation.

" So Dabourus. Your mom call you Dab? " " Yep. " " where's you're mom anyway? " Gaz asked curiously. I was just about to say the kid won't tell but the kid actually answered her question. " Mom is at another planet buying the spare parts I want to build a rocket to the moon. " the tiny Irken said while trying to climb the chair without the help of his PAK. It look pitiful because he can't reach it. So I went over there and help him sit on the chair.

I look at the tiny figure. He suddenly became very calm and swinging his legs as if he don't really mind to be my hostage to get Zim attention. I am impressed that the kid wish to build a rocket to the moon. But he never said that Zim will help him make one. Which concerning me. You can't let a kid go on a rocket that might explode. But building a rocket to the moon isn't a bad idea after all Zim can go to many part of the galaxy. And it's dangerous to let a small midget who clueless of direction to travel further than the moon.

" why do you want to go to the moon, Dab? " I said. The Irken look at me with wide eyes. " to collect moon sample of course!! And after that I want to do research about human. They're really.... weird. " Dab said in a joyful tone. That's give me deja vu of how Zim is when we are young. Surprisingly Irken can't get old. Or maybe time work slower on their planet.

Dan then grab out his phone and said " My mom give me a phone, so if I am lost on this planet. I can just call or chat my mom or use the GPS. But I am curious what else this device can do? " curiously while looking at every icon that is on his phone. Due to his lack information of human technology. Gaz decided to teach him what is a YouTube, App Store, Web Comic, And sound cloud. And teach him how to use it. The small Irken keep staring at his own phone with amazement and keep saying " fascinating "

The Irken then put away his phone and get off from the chair slowly. When both of his feet is on the ground he look at me with half lid eyes and said " I have to go home before mom comes back or I'll get into trouble. " But before he get away I put a handcuff on one of his hand and attached it to the table leg. I am not letting this alien go home before I have some talk with Zim.

The Irken just look at me boredly that reminds me of Zim when see me do something stupid which annoyed me. And he then sit on the floor and said " you're making me as a hostage? Go ahead if mom know that I am gone. He probably gonna destroy the town just to find me. " Dan said. He wouldn't.

" Actually that does sounds like Zim " said Gaz. Damn it if he does destroy the town at least I can prove he is an alien. Everything need sacrifice and I sacrifice the properties I don't own to be the victim .

TO BE CONTINUED...
Thanks for voting on the last chapter. To be honest I didn't expect you all to vote that fast on this story. :') But anyway 27 vote for the next chapter?