chapter 1: Your Back story

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

i was on the streets given up by my parents cause of my fox like features and powers, but since i was near the woods a mysterious faceless man took me in and raised me. it was just us two and it was awesome. but as time goes by more people came and stayed at the mansion we lived in, they didn't like me at all, and they would bully me, so i stayed out of their way, slenderman only cared about them now and he forgot me. he would teach us different things and in a few weeks we would know our soulmates. and two girls 'Nurse Ann, an April o Neil.' knew the new people coming to stay in the next few weeks to come, and they would go up to me while i was in the corner and say, "hey loser, don't come after our men, you won't stand a chance with them so don't try. and if you do we will make sure you wish you weren't born." so i didn't say anything i'd just nod in response. i didn't know what they looked like so i'd try not to like anyone.

two weeks later.

Today was the day five new people would be coming to the mansion, i stayed in the darkest corner and sat there so no one would know i was there. the girls squealed as the new people came through the door. April hugged a tall mutant turtle with a purple mask an gap in his teeth. and Ann hugged a man in a yellow jacket and white mask. they both seemed annoyed but i kept my mouth shut. while staying in the corner of the room i started to nod off. all of a sudden i jerk up after being kicked in the stomach, i groan in pain, it was another turtle but he had a red mask, next to him was a turtle with a orange mask, he smiled and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. shocked i slowly hug back. "PUT HER DOWN MIKEY, SHE IS NOT WORTH IT!" April and Ann yelled at the turtle with the orange mask who hugged me, he looked sad, he put me down an left with the other turtle. i looked to the ground and left the living room to go out to the porch everyone kept silent but the girls snickered, i kept my head down to ignore what i assumed were  glares.

the porch is where i slept since the others took my room and i had to sleep outside, it was winter so it was really cold, and the others said i didn't need it so i slept outside with out it. i sat on the wooden steps and pulled out a box of cigarettes. even though i wasn't old enough to smoke i didn't care, it would help kill me faster. guess i wasn't paying attention cause i didn't hear the door open, then a voice said. "smoking kills you know." it was a sweet caring voice something i haven't heard in a lone time. i just shrugged my shoulders and turned to see who it was, it was actually two people, the two that the girls hugged, the turtle and the man. i got up and left, walking in the woods they seemed kind but i could let my guard down that easily.

Donnie's p.o.v.

Me and Tim finally left the sight of April and Ann, so we decided to go outside for fresh air. but when we get outside we see the girl that was getting picked on smoking a cigarette if she kept that up she could get cancer and die. so i said "smoking kills you know." she shrugged her shoulders and looked at us. to my surprise she was pretty, but she had dull grey almost black eyes which is not normal even for mutant or hybrids like her. she turned around and left and walked into the woods, i looked at Tim and he had his mask half on so i saw the worry in his eyes just like i had. "we should leave her alone, she might need space right now." he said in a sad tone. i nodded and we sat down to wait for her, but after a couple hours she didn't come back and it was getting dark and cold so we went inside.

the next morning

me and Tim went out side with our coffee and we found the girl from earlier outside asleep shivering from the cold wind. "one sec," i said to Tim as i went inside to April to ask her some questions. "hey April can i ask you some questions?" i asked, "sure what's up?" she answered "well....."

Ha cliffhanger, sorry but it seems like things are going fast so i needed to stop and wait a bit so see ya later my smarties

~Dr. Mask out~