Chapter 8: Dorms

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

It's been a few days and each night I would sleep with one of the boys, but today everyone has to leave the mansion for 2 hours while slender and his brothers rearranges the rooms with one or two of everyone's personal needs, so me and the boys walked through the woods. Since there was a lot of snow on the ground I decided to throw one at Donnie, when he looked at me eyes full of anger and surprise, I looked as innocent as possible and point at Tim. which started a whole snow ball war between the two of them. and I watched with approval. Then Tim threw a snowball at my face and little did he know there was a large rock in there so I fell to the ground, tear threatened to fall but a stopped them. I wiped the snow away to see blood on my hands. My nose was bleeding, Tim and Donnie had their hands covering their mouth's. I got up and tackled them to the ground. Then we were all in a pit of laughter, Donnie got up and grabbed a wet rag to wipe the blood off my face. After I was cleaned up we walked around again, while we walked around we saw Tori and Toby snuggling together, Tim tip toed behind them with a arm full of snow dropping it on them, they shrieked and ran after Tim, Me and Donnie were on the ground laughing.

1/2 an hour later

Tori and Toby were mad and glaring at Tim who was on the ground with a couple bruises, but they forgave him and the five of us hung out for a while. "just one more hour until we get our rooms, hopefully we got a bunch of extra paints." Donnie said, "why d-do you n-need p-paints?" Toby asked, "so (y/n) can paint the walls like she did in her first room before she got kick out of it." Tim replied as he rubbed my small back. "oohh~" Tori replied with a understanding look on her wolfy face.

Time skip (brought to you by a Toby dressed up as a unicorn jumping across the mansion with a angry slendyman)

We could finally go back to the mansion to see our rooms, when we got back Slender and his brothers stood there waiting for us. They told us where our dorms were and we headed over to check them out, Toby and Tori's room is right next to us (lucky us) when we walked in we didn't see anything cause Toby and Tori screamed, we ran over to see they were screaming with delight they had a kitchen type area and a bunch of toaster waffles in the freezer. so we laughed and headed back to our room to see...

 so we laughed and headed back to our room to see

 We stood there in shock it was better then we expected, we explored and settled in

Hello my smarties hope you like your room, it was hard to find images that would fit their needs but this was the best I could find if you want to change anything then ignore the pictures and think of it the way you'd like it hope you enjoyed this chapter and that your safe and healthy Bye!

~Dr Mask out~