Chapter 7: New room.

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

Me, Tim and Donnie were walking through the woods and we stop at a frozen waterfall, I sit down and look at the shimmering ice spikes. The boys sit next to me and enjoy the fresh water. I wondered why they were being so nice even though they insulted me a couple days ago, so I decided to ask, "W-why a-are you guys b-being nice now? you were so m-mean e-earlier." I stuttered for not talking for months. They stiffened at my question, they look at me with a warm smile, "We didn't want to but April and Ann forced us to, or they'd let Zalgo kill all three of us." Donnie explained putting an arm around my shoulder. "Honestly I'd protect us so nothing would happen though." Tim said moving closer to my side, they both snuggled against me, Tim laid his head on my shoulder and Donnie laid on my lap. I looked at my surroundings, a few trees with snow on them, frozen waterfall going to a lake, and past it all was a beautiful sun set.

 I looked at my surroundings, a few trees with snow on them, frozen waterfall going to a lake, and past it all was a beautiful sun set

(Like this but waterfall is frozen and there are trees with snow on them and snow on the ground.)

Donnie's and Tim's p.o.v.

We sat down with (y/n) near a nice Frozen waterfall, we looked at the beautiful surroundings, then she spoke. "W-why a-are you guys b-being nice now? you were so m-mean e-earlier." she asked stuttering a bit. our hearts sank, "We didn't want to but April and Ann forced us to, or they'd let Zalgo kill all three of us." Donnie explained putting an arm around her shoulder. "Honestly I'd protect us so nothing would happen though." Tim said moving closer to her side, we snuggled against her to all of us could be warm, Tim laid on her shoulder and closed his eyes, and Donnie laid on her cold legs to keep her warm. and We fell asleep while she watched the view.

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

Soon it became dark out and time to go, I looked at the boys and they were fast asleep, they looked so cute, I grabbed their phones and take pictures of them sleeping on me. I quickly put them back and shook them awake. when they were awake they freaked out at first cause they didn't know where they were, then they realized they were with me and they calmed down when they found out they were asleep and safe. We got up and started back home to the mansion, once we were back I sat on the porch, when I looked back up they looked as if I was crazy. they picked me up and put me on my feet. I was confused, I guess they could tell cause Donnie picked up my small self bridal style and walked into the mansion up the stairs and where my old room was. we walked in and I saw it completely empty and the walls had a thin layer of white paint on it. I could still see all the things I painted on there. Donnie put me down, I put my small hand on the wall, I could peel off the paint without messing up my paintings. "This room is still yours, they kicked you out of it to make you think bad about yourself," Donnie said, "too late, I already did before they kicked me out." I whispered, I walked toward Donnie with my head down. Tim got on his knees and put a hand on my shoulder. "You can stay in our room until we get stuff for your room." He said in a sweet tone in his voice, I look at him and nod slowly, he got up and they grabbed my hands leading me to their room. 

Their room was pretty big, I stand in the middle of the room and look around the whole room in curiosity, they laugh at my expression, they look at each other with a concern look on their faces, "where will she sleep?" Donnie asked, "I don't know," Tim replied. They looked at me as I sat on the ground.  "How about we take turns with her, like she sleeps with you one night the next with me, at least until slender gives us a room together like he said earlier, all Soulmates get a room together is what he said." Donnie explained to Tim as he sat on his bed. "That makes since, and when we do get a bigger room (y/n) can paint the walls like she did in her first room. and a little space with some stuffed animals, I remember Ann say she liked stuffed animals and she had a closet full of them but her favorite was her fox one the best, so then you get a space to make your things and a desk for me to get things organized." Tim said adding to Donnie's explanation. Once everything was sorted out we got to bed.

Hey my Smarties, sorry I didn't update for a couple days, I was at my dads house and I couldn't work on it, but I will during the week but not on weekends. hope your all safe and healthy. I found out how to publish my other stories so try and please read them too please, thank you for you love and support. please tell others to read. Stay healthy my Smarties.

~Dr. Mask out~ 

(Word count: 922.)