Chapter 10: Game night

Maybe offensive to readers, can skip if needed.

(y/n) p.o.v.

It was Saturday the weekend, so I decided to look for a board game to make the start of the weekends with something fun, then Sundays can be Movie nights. This would be fun. I go into the closet to look around but I couldn't find any so I decided to ask Ben and Sally, they started to be kind to me ever since we all got soul mates. I write down on a piece of paper, "Do you guys have any board games? I'll return them, I want to start a board game night on Saturdays if you'd like to join." when I was finished I went over to their dorm.

when I got to their dorm I knocked politely and waited

when I got to their dorm I knocked politely and waited. then they answered I gave them the note and they read it together. Then Ben answered with, "Yes we have a bunch of board games but we can't join tonight but we can next weekend if that's okay with you." I nod my head yes, "come on in and we'll show show you the games. " Ben said letting me in, I looked around to see games everywhere and some stuffed toys. They lead me over to the board games and let me choose some. I thanked them and went back to my dorm, I put them on the bed and went to look for the boys, I found Donnie working on something. I tug on his arm and said, "D-donnie c-can w-we play a G-game please." He didn't look at me "No I can't (y/n) I'm busy ask Tim." He responded, I looked at the ground turning around to look for Tim, when I found him he was on a phone call, I cling to his leg and wait for him to end the call, but he didn't insisted he said, "Hold on a second- (y/n)! What are you doing?" he asked in a angry tone. "I wanted to ask i-if y-you w-wanted to p-play a g-game with m-me?" I stuttered, "No Go ask Donnie to play with you, or someone else, I don't have time for your nonsense!" He yelled. I got up and walked away as Tears rolled down my eyes, 'I had everything ready to do something with the two most amazing people in my life just to be pushed away, they games, snacks, drinks, and some music.' I thought as I started to clean it all up.

when I was finished cleaning up the Games, snacks, drinks and the music, I went to my big pile of stuffed animals and snuggled with them at the bottom of the pile as I silently cried.

(kinda like this but a bit bigger and not at a store, in the dorm and you under it all)

Donnie's and Tim's p.o.v.

(y/n) had asked us to play a Game with her while we tried to work on something that was important to us. when we were done we saw her putting a bunch of stuff away, 'what is she doing?' we thought as we watched her. then we saw her face and it looked like she was crying, we knew we messed up big time. We hid as she passed us, then she headed over to her stuffed animals crawling to the bottom, we looked at each other realizing that she had something planned and wanted to spend time with us but we were rude and pushed her away. We go to the kitchen and pulled out some things and made some Cheesecake, muffins, Tea, and chocolate milk. Then Tim set it on a tray, then put the tray on a cart and put it next to the giant bed.

 Then Tim set it on a tray, then put the tray on a cart and put it next to the giant bed

(that's the tray cart thing)

third person p.o.v.

While Tim got that ready, Donnie went to get (y/n), he walked over to the pile of toys to see some smoke, we pulled the toys away to see that your smoking, and that you had a small blade in your hands, he grabbed your cigarette and throws it out the window, when he looked out the window he sees it landed on Jeff's head, so he hid. Donnie pulled her on his lap and pulled the hoodie she wore off, and he sees rows and rows of cuts, he looks at her face but she turned away from him, she  wouldn't look at him, "(y/n) look at me," he said but she didn't. so he grabbed  her chin and made her look at him, she was still crying. Tim walked in to see what was taking so long, then he realizes what happened. He sat next to Donnie, "T-tim c-can you grab the m-med kit?" Donnie stuttered as tears threatened to fall. Tim got up and went to grab the med kit as Donnie tries to find the right words to say, but she kept silent. When Tim got back he sat next to Donnie as he did earlier, Donnie wrapped (y/n)'s arms with bandages. "Why would you do this?" Tim asked, "I-i wanted t-to start a G-game night, but y-you both pushed m-me away?" she responded stuttering, Donnie and Tim pulled her into a big hug tears now rolling down all their faces. "Were so sorry. We were stressed out and needed to blow off steam, we didn't mean to take it out on you, can you please forgive us?" Donnie cried. "of course, why wouldn't I forgive these to amazing people." I replied. They giggled a bit and picked me up and walked over to the big bed. Donnie pulled up the big tray with food and set it in front of (y/n) showing her what they did for her, she hugged them both and they snuggled and ate snacks, while they watched movies and played the borrowed games from Ben and Sally.

Hey my smarties, hope you all liked this chapter, I love board games and games in general, but I  also read a lot of books and do art, tell me what you like and I'll try to add it to the story, the images were examples of things in here too, if you took this picture then they are so cool, hope to see you all soon, never to late to request.

~Dr. Mask out~