chapter 2 : Questions and answers

Donnie's p.o.v.

"hey April can i ask you some questions?" "sure what's up?" she replied. "why was the girl you yelled at yesterday sleeping outside?" i asked bluntly. she stiffened, "oh...uh, you mean (y/n)?" she asked nervously i nodded assuming that was her name, "uh well she sleeps out there cause one of the others took her room and painted over all the pictures she painted on the walls- but thats not the problem they needed the room more then her so we took it and made her sleep out there." she replied with a smirk on her face, i was beyond mad at what i had heard, 'why are they treating her like this, i heard she was the first one here cause her parents left her on the streets but she had a rough time and this is not fair.' i thought in my head, "and what about her stuff? what did you do with it?" i asked, "oh it was a nice bon fire that night, she tried to get her 'poor stuffed fox plush' but we got that in the fire too." she laughed making my blood boil, 'why am i so mad about the girl i hardly know her?' i turn around and left back outside where Tim sat next to her watching to make sure she was okay. i sat next to them and looked at the scenery it was beautiful. after a while me and Tim started to talk, i explained what April said, even though he didn't show it i could tell he was pissed off. i told him her name and we agreed it was the best in the whole mansion. Tim got up and said he would be back so i laid back and closed my eyes enjoying the fresh cold air.

Tim's/Masky's p.o.v.

i told Donnie i would be back and i headed to my room, it was neat and clean, i looked through my closet and pulled out my thickest extra blanket since (y/n) had a thin shirt. i walk back to where Donnie was and wrapped the blanket around the petite fox girl laying on the cold ground not caring if it would get dirty, i set a note next to her so she knew it was me. then i asked Donnie if he wanted to go on a walk knowing that the others were on patrol. "sure a walk sounds nice." he replied as he got up to walk through the woods.

(y/n)'s p.o.v.  

i got up and saw i was wrapped i a large soft blanket i could eat me whole! i got up and saw a note next to me, it said 

Morning,                                                                                                                                                                                                            thought you were cold so i got you this blanket for you, hope your warm and cozy. if you need help with anything tell me or Donnie we will try to help as much as me can, see you soon                                                                                                     -Masky

i get up and go inside and throw the blanket in the washer and start it. then i go to the kitchen and look around to see no one in the area, then i see another note on the counter this time, it was for me. this time it said.

hey (y/n) Ann and April here we want you to make dinner and don't make the same thing as last time it was disgusting, and weak and way to easy to make, so get to work now!

so i decided to make mashed potatoes and Meat loaf, i grabbed everything and got to work on the food like every other night, but the down side is that i can't eat it and they throw it at me if they don't like it. i was silently cooking when someone went behind me and gave me a bone crushing hug, i turned around to see the same turtle who gave me a hug yesterday, he gave me a giant friendly smile and said, "hello dudette my names mikey, what are you doin'?" i showed him the note and he frowned then smiled. "your making dinner! what is it can i help?!" he asked in excitement. i nod and write down what i'm making. he looked at it and said "your making Mashed potatoes and Meatloaf! does it actually have meat in the Meatloaf?" i giggled. "yes Mikey it has Meat in there other wise it would be called a loaf." a voice said behind me we turned around to see the turtle and the masked man. "yo Donnie and Masky! me and ...uh..." "(y/n)." the two said in unison. " yeah (y/n) are going to make dinner, look at the note that April and Ann gave her telling her to make it." Mikey said,i realized it was the guys that gave me the blanket. i leave the room and go to the washer and see that the blanket was washed and dried, i grab it and ran back to the kitchen seeing the three still there. i pull on the mans jacket and hand him the blanket that was still warm. "oh, thanks but you can have it if you'd like." he said kindly  "she will not be taking the blanket." a familiar voice said, it was Ann. i look at the ground and back away from them. "what did i tell you about going near my man you RAT."  she yelled pushing me to the ground. the other three guys gasp in surprise. Ann went up to the man "did she hurt you babe? if she did then i'll take care of that rat for you~" she said. "No that Rat didn't hurt me, but we are not dating, so don't call me babe." he responded. 'he called me a Rat,' i thought to myself as i got up and got back to making dinner.

a few hours later

me and Mikey made enough food for fifty people, which was ten meatloaf's and five big bowls of mashed potatoes, and as a side we got corn. we sent up the table and he sat down, i grabbed a bell and rang it signaling it was time from dinner. they sat down and i sat in a chair away from the table. they took a bite and spit it out well all except three people. they got in a line the other three were confused, i looked to the ground as i got up and waited to get hit with plates of food. they  all hit me with the plates and the line got shorter, they all left and started to laugh, once they were done tears were welling up in my eyes, i looked up to see the three sitting there enjoying the food, Mikey, Donnie and Masky. i walked out and felt eyes burning the back of my head. i went and took a quick shower and grabbed the cleaning supplies and went to where all the food was splattered on the floor and walls, i got on my knees and started to clean. after a few minute i heard someone sweeping up the broken plates. i looked up to see Mikey, then there was someone next to me, the masked man. then one more person was picking me up i turned to see Donnie with a Med kit, he sat me down on the table and put a wet rag on my bleeding head. i look down and silently cry hoping no one hears me. once the mess was clean, they all surrounded me, i looked up to see there sad faces, "does the weakling need help~" Mikey said as he got in my face, my eyes widened, he was usually the kindest one of the bunch. "awwwe is the baby gonna cry." Donnie said with annoyance. "Rat." was the only word the masked man had said before they all left. i got off the table and went out side. 

the guys p.o.v.

after (y/n) went to the shower we finished the food, it was really good.but then April and Ann came in and said that we had to insult her, we didn't want to but they said that they'd let Zalgo kill us if we didn't. so we agreed, when she came back we helped her clean the mess and we heard her crying, we looked at each other and knew we would regret this, she looked at us and we insulted her, she was surprised, then we saw her eyes turn pitch black, we decided that was enough so we left, but Donnie turned around and saw her go outside. he assumed something would go wrong, we went to the living room and told them we did it, they were satisfied. then we retired to our rooms.

hey guys it's me, hope you liked this chapter honestly i was sad writing the boys insult (y/n). but they are SOOOOOO adorkable. i love them both so much, i'll try to update as much as i can, and i prolly can't continue my other stories cause i got my Email submitted and i didn't see my other stories so i don't know what to do, if you know what to do please tell me cause i still wanna continue them. and please follow my twin sister on wattpad, hers is "Emma Bessent." she likes Ticci Toby, and Todoroki. if you can't tell i hate April and Nurse Ann they are the worst characters in my opinion but if you like them then that's ok nut i don't. hope to see you soon my smarties!

~Dr. Mask Out~