Chapter 5: Who's room does this belong to?

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

I woke up on the porch just like every other morning, so i got up and went inside so i would warm up fast. It started to snow over night so it was colder then usual. As i went inside i noticed the mansion wasn't any better then it was outside in the cold, i went to see who was up, 'they'd get something to eat.' i thought as i went to the kitchen. there were some groups of people cuddling to get warm. I saw that everyone was together in groups under blankets except me, I was alone. I decided to make hot cocoa to warm everyone up, Once the drinks were made i handed them out to everyone, first slender  "thank you dear." he said as he took the cup, next was the love birds Ticci Toby and Tori, they sat in a corner shivering under a blanket. i handed them both a cup and patted their heads "thank you, your a life saver." they said in relief as they chugged the drinks. after most of the groups it was just four left Masky, Donnie, April, and Ann. i put their drinks on a tray and brought it to the table they cuddled at, the Boys seemed pissed, but the girls were happy, i put the tray on the table and put the cups in front of them. the boy grabbed their cups but the girls slapped it away from them, "Stop she probably poisoned them." they yelled and glared at them, i shook my head no but the girls didn't believe me. i grabbed a towel and started to clean the mess on the ground when April kicked me in the face, i held my nose as blood gushed down my face, i got up again and grabbed the left over cups and gave it to the boy before leaving the kitchen in a huff. 'what a way to start a morning.' i thought as i went to clean my nose.

Tim's p.o.v.

The girls snickered as  (y/n) left the kitchen, i grabbed my hot cocoa and took a sip the best thing i ever tasted, i looked at Donnie and he was amazed too, i put down the cup, "why did you do that, her nose is bleeding now?" i asked, "she deserved it." the girls answered at the same time. i stayed silent, after finishing my drink i got up to clean my glass, Donnie got up to do the same. we walked around the mansion bored as hell (pardon my french)(not french btw) they came across what used to be (y/n)'s room it was a thin coat of white, but you could still see the paintings that used to be there. very detailed, and creative, there were names on the doors of who the room belonged to, i looked to see who it was, and guess who...it was still (y/n)! "they didn't take it from her." i said that was loud enough for Donnie to hear, "They didn't take what?" "her room, they were just treating her this way to make her feel bad." i said in pissed of tone. I looked at Donnie and his eyes were pure white. "That it." he said in a Demonic tone as we ran to the living room, I followed him. He stopped as we saw everyone in the living room for lessons, he sat down and i sat next to him. He turned back to normal.

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

everyone was in the living room ready for lessons with slender, "where is Tim and Donnie?" he asked, all of a sudden they came in Donnie with a look of pure rage and Tim was looking really scared. they calmed down and sat down. i know what lesson we would learn, finally knowing who would be our soul mate(s)

Everyone of the girls were freaking out like a lot!

HAHA CLIFFHANGER MUAHAHA, sorry but i had to. see you my smarties.

~Dr. Mask Out~