Chapter 11: Movie night/ Lazy day

(y/n)'s p.o.v.

I woke up after a Long night of playing games, eating snacks, and watching Horror movies. Today was Sunday, and Slender told us we all had a free day to do something with their soulmates so I decided to make breakfast for the boys, Tim got cheesecake, and Donnie got a Muffin, but since we all ate it last night I made some myself, making both at the same time. It took a while but the boys were still in bed so I had time. I changed into a different outfit, and made coffee.

 I changed into a different outfit, and made coffee

After I made the coffee, the food was ready and out of the oven,(not the cheesecake, the muffins.) I took out two slices of cheesecake and two muffins, and then two large mugs of coffee and put in on a tray and carefully walked it to to the large bed that was slightly smaller then me. I set the tray at the foot of the bed  and carefully climb up the bed my tail lifting me up. once I was on the bed I pick up the tray and set up between them both, then I shook them awake. Their eyes flutter open and they looked at me, and they looked me over blushing slightly seeing that I'm in a nerdy outfit, "Yes Babe~." they purred. I Picked up the two plates setting one on their laps and putting the cheesecake on Tim's plate and the muffins on Donnie's then I picked up the two cups of coffee and set it in their hands. then I sit back to see if they liked it. They both took a bit of their food, their eyes widen as they looked at each other. they looked at me and they sat up and finished it up quickly. when they were finished they looked happy. I got out of the covers and gave me a hug. 

Then all of a sudden they got out of bed. "what's wrong?" I asked, "Work with slender!" They say worriedly. I laugh, they stopped and looked at me as if I was crazy. "Why are you laughing?" Donnie asked. "Slender told us that work was cancelled through telekinesis." They sat on the bed and said, "So that was why I had a unexpected part in my dream while we were cuddling." They say in union. I blushed at the thought of us all cuddling, "Did he like burst through the wall saying that work was cancelled." I said joking, "Yes!" they both said, "I was joking." "Well we weren't." Tim laughed. I sat down  between them and laid back. "What would you guys like to do?" Donnie asked, "How about we watch movies and cuddle?" Tim suggested, Me and Donnie nod in agreement. So we sat down and turned on a romance/comedy movie. And when the part when the couple kissed, Tim and Donnie kissed me on the cheek, I giggled and blushed and I pulled them closer. And after a while we were all sleeping against each other. Me laying on my back and Donnie and Tim on both sides of me, hugging me close to them but not  in a fighting way, and we stayed there all afternoon.

Hey my smarties, you were with both your boys, So Cute! Man I wish they were my Boyfriends I would cuddle all the freaking time! Honestly I can see it in my mind. Hope you all liked this chapter, and hope your all safe and healthy.

~Dr. Mask out~